Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 8 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
S
1st Team Regular
1st Team Regular
S
Originally Posted By Stanley Park
I have two experiences of Irish nationalism both absolutely horrific one almost cost me my life I will spare you the details shaggy however I have no real evidence you are like that so I apologise for losing my temper

You are getting Irish nationalism mixed up with radical Irish republicanism Stan.

Best to draw a line under this conversation.

Liverpool Legend
OP Offline
Liverpool Legend
There was a conference yesterday corbyn and what remains of his support it was on BBC news. Firstly Corbyn compared Israel the state with Islamic state which did not go down well with the moderates in the Labour Party and internationally second a guy from the audience stood up with the mike and made a speech which abused a woman MP who was in the room she walked out the woman was a Jew. Amazing scenes the Labour Party has lost the plot and this demonstrates my original post had a point at grass roots within momentum particularly in London anti semisim is rife

IF YOU WANT TO BE HEARD SPEAK SOFTLY - BOB PAISLEY
E
EMP Offline
1st Team Squad
1st Team Squad
E
Originally Posted By Stanley Park
There was a conference yesterday corbyn and what remains of his support it was on BBC news. Firstly Corbyn compared Israel the state with Islamic state which did not go down well with the moderates in the Labour Party and internationally second a guy from the audience stood up with the mike and made a speech which abused a woman MP who was in the room she walked out the woman was a Jew. Amazing scenes the Labour Party has lost the plot and this demonstrates my original post had a point at grass roots within momentum particularly in London anti semisim is rife

yeah the report said it didn't have a systemic problem which was perfectly obvious.

Liverpool Legend
OP Offline
Liverpool Legend
The problems with the Labour Party are too deep to fix they are no longer capable of being in a position where they will form a government I think that's gone forever simply because they have lost the trust of their own supporters uncontrolled immigration into the northern heartlands did for them one labour MP famously quoted mass immigration was to rub the rights nose in it but the only nose they rubbed in was their own supporters in the northern heartlands. There is no way back for them and I am glad what was once a decent political party has in the past 20 years turned into a metropolitan clique that looks after itself and takes its followers for granted

E
EMP Offline
1st Team Squad
1st Team Squad
E
They are in a mess for sure, just a big as mess as the conservatives ..ukip taking advantage soon.

Liverpool Legend
OP Offline
Liverpool Legend
Originally Posted By EMP
They are in a mess for sure, just a big as mess as the conservatives ..ukip taking advantage soon.

Conservatives will be fine once they appoint a new leader labours mess between the left and moderates seems intractable

E
EMP Offline
1st Team Squad
1st Team Squad
E
Seems to me to be a chilcot report panic, corbyn has an overwhelming membership majority.. he can just ride it out if he wants.

Liverpool Legend
OP Offline
Liverpool Legend
Originally Posted By EMP
Seems to me to be a chilcot report panic, corbyn has an overwhelming membership majority.. he can just ride it out if he wants.

they are trying to get him to resign if there is a new election and he stands again he would walk it again

S
1st Team Regular
1st Team Regular
S
This is just a question with no hidden agenda Stan. But as a leave voter how do you feel about Boris and Farage jumping ship after securing victory. Also it looks like May, a remain campaigner is going to win the Tory leadership contest.

Liverpool Legend
OP Offline
Liverpool Legend
Originally Posted By Shaggydog
This is just a question with no hidden agenda Stan. But as a leave voter how do you feel about Boris and Farage jumping ship after securing victory. Also it looks like May, a remain campaigner is going to win the Tory leadership contest.

Farage was always going to go he has achieved his objective and can retire happy he is not the leader to take UKIP forward into becoming a party that represents working class in northern labour areas they won four million votes last election mainly labour areas the Labour Party is in meltdown and could well split in two. No views on Boris. If may is leader it won't make any difference to brexit all political parties even labour have stated conclusively they will respect the referendum instruction they have to, no serious country ignores national referendums it's unthinkable

Page 8 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Moderated by  KopTalk Team 

Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Advertisements
Liverpool FC Discussion