Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 5 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
Derek #506246 06/10/15 07:04 PM
Under 23 Player
Under 23 Player
I've no idea who is staying or going. Always comes down to commitment and quality, as determined by Klopp. Anyone who doesn't through themselves forward for the cause won't last long.

D
1st Team Squad
1st Team Squad
D
Another former Liverpool striker Karl-Heinz Riedle has had a foot in both camps having played for Dortmund before he came to England and is now employed by the German club in an ambassadorial role.

“He is right 100 per cent for Liverpool,” Riedle told Sky Sports.

“I was not a player under him but when I spoke to the players they always told me that tactically he is very strong and he is a guy who speaks the same language as the players.

“When he took over at Dortmund seven years ago it was not the aim to win the championship in one or two years but then he achieved that.

“Some players who did not perform previously were turned into world-class players and I hope that he can do that at Liverpool.

“The pressure will be a little bit higher at the beginning compared to Dortmund but he has learned so much that he can handle it easily.”

http://www.teamtalk.com/news/klopp-for-liverpool-gets-universal-backing

#506333 07/10/15 09:53 AM
1st Team Regular
1st Team Regular
Originally Posted By: TheKopProphet
What we know about Klopp is that he likes to play a high energy game with lots of high pressing. Since he's coming in mid-season he will no doubt depend on our 'good engine' players like Hendo, Milner and Ings. I can't see Balo pressing as he would want - so I expect he'd prefer Benteke. What we do need is better distribution from CBs and more technically proficient CMs. I can see him addressing that in January.
not being funny but isnt that the way br wanted to play?

E
EMP Offline
1st Team Squad
1st Team Squad
E
BR changed his mind so often it was hard to tell. tiki taka turned into all guns blazing, then 3 at the back because we signed mario then a 4 cause utd embarrassed us, then back to a 3 cause moreno is our only left footed player. Lost the run of himself did BR, Klopp gotta stamp his mark and not let any transfer committee force him to change formations every few weeks

Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
Originally Posted By: *** Suso ***
Originally Posted By: TheKopProphet
What we know about Klopp is that he likes to play a high energy game with lots of high pressing. Since he's coming in mid-season he will no doubt depend on our 'good engine' players like Hendo, Milner and Ings. I can't see Balo pressing as he would want - so I expect he'd prefer Benteke. What we do need is better distribution from CBs and more technically proficient CMs. I can see him addressing that in January.
not being funny but isnt that the way br wanted to play?

Exactly, wanted to play. Wants do not always become reality, do they?

Darcus Offline OP
Under 23 Player
OP Offline
Under 23 Player
Originally Posted By: jjmelling/Stato
I've no idea who is staying or going. Always comes down to commitment and quality, as determined by Klopp. Anyone who doesn't through themselves forward for the cause won't last long.

The thread is aimed at discussing who you 'think' might not be in his plans, rather than a request for inside knowledge on players that Klopp is definitely ditching.

Darcus #506423 07/10/15 05:39 PM
W
Under 23 Player
Under 23 Player
W
If you look at Dortmund, Klopp had quick tenacious players who harried the opposition.

Heavy metal football not orchestra football which the likes of Arsenal and Barca play.

I don't think Klopp would be too upset if the following players left

Lallana
Coutinho
Lucas
Skrtel

All are a bit too slow to play the Klopp way.

If we got Reus, Gundogen, Markovic back I would be more than happy.

D
1st Team Squad
1st Team Squad
D
Yeah I expect to see Markovic back sooner or later and to be honest, Lucas was the first name that came to my mind when I thought about players leaving - even ahead of Allen shocked

Donut #506438 07/10/15 06:12 PM
G
1st Team Squad
1st Team Squad
G
Klopp huge kitty In the summer ....

Will come from ..

The sale of Phil... If he don't fit into klopps style

gnp-uk #506446 07/10/15 06:19 PM
W
Under 23 Player
Under 23 Player
W
Lucas good player that he is will just not have the legs to play in Klopps system.

Coutinho, we are already hearing links to Barca for January or next summer.

50million and he will be gone, giving Klopp money to invest in his players, I like Coutinho but he does blow hot and cold.

I think Allen and Henderson would both be suited to playing the Klopp way.

I can see our team transforming into a more German style team in the next couple of years.

I always thought the Firmino signing was strange for BR to make, he has plenty of players in that position plus BR didn't have a clue where to play him.

Being cynical was Firmino signed for Klopp in the summer?

Page 5 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  KopTalk Team 

Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Advertisements
Liverpool FC Discussion