Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4
Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
Tv
Originally Posted By: Top4
Evans, I suggest you read 'An Epic Swindle' and things might become clearer for you chap. Faz clearly hasn't because he continually lets his delusional narrative get in the way of the facts.

I'd love to know how many managers people think would get inside the top 8 or so when trying to plan for the next season and told you don't have a dime. That was the facts of Raffa's last season. He was good but no walker on water, yet for some reason the bashers think that he should have been; yet every other manager in the league can be held to a different yardstick.

It really is bizarre.

Very good point no manager could operate under those conditions and we only saw the final days when it was made public what went on before that ? Also another pount rafa is not the same man he was then he will have learned with experience of several clubs since

IF YOU WANT TO BE HEARD SPEAK SOFTLY - BOB PAISLEY
S
Under 23 Player
Under 23 Player
S
Evans, rafa wanted Barry and alonso to partner each other. He didn't have a penny to spend and had to sell to buy. Not being funny but alonso was largely hot and miss with us until his final world class season with us, I can't blame the club for selling him when we had at the time a club record offer for him.

Under 23 Player
Under 23 Player
The greatest part of Rafas reign was winning the 2005 CL with that team he inherited. No one can take that away and reaching the final in 2007 with a better team but losing. Now can any other manager or has anyone ever done that with a [oops] poor team like we had in 2005? NO!

noun [oops]·trar·i·an \kən-ˈtrer-ē-ən, kän-\.
If all else fails say that word outstanding a couple of times. The more you do the more you will believe your own spin.
F
1st Team Regular
1st Team Regular
F
Evans, I suggest you read 'An Epic Swindle' and things might become clearer for you chap. Faz clearly hasn't because he continually lets his delusional narrative get in the way of the facts.

I'd love to know how many managers people think would get inside the top 8 or so when trying to plan for the next season and told you don't have a dime. That was the facts of Raffa's last season. He was good but no walker on water, yet for some reason the bashers think that he should have been; yet every other manager in the league can be held to a different yardstick.

It really is bizarre.

epic swindle well i wouldnt believe brian reade if you knew what i know about brian reade .

Under 23 Player
Under 23 Player
Originally Posted By: RedsforChampions
Originally Posted By: blind_faith
My problem with klopp is he has no experience of the premier league

How can that be a problem, Jose, Wenger, Pellegrini, Van Gaal had no experience in the EPL?

It adds to the risk element though.

E
EMP Offline
1st Team Squad
1st Team Squad
E
Perhaps if Faz and EMP would articulate it in an intelligent and non-scathing way we all might get an idea.

I was never scathing about him personally. he seems a decent enough fella if a bit weird . I just don't like the his footballing philosophy. I think he is a bad man manager to the point where he doesn't man manage . He sees the players as cogs , and in one way i admire that but to be a truly great manager you have to master all aspects of humanity and create something joyous . football should be artistic - rafa just wants a piston .

Under 23 Player
Under 23 Player
Originally Posted By: fazakerley red 1

It really is bizarre.

epic swindle well i wouldnt believe brian reade if you knew what i know about brian reade .

Tell us what you know about brian reade.....

C
1st Team Squad
1st Team Squad
C

I found it to be a very good read

F
1st Team Regular
1st Team Regular
F
Originally Posted By: Chris2402

I found it to be a very good read
well believe what you want to believe i know different about brian reade .

Under 23 Player
Under 23 Player
Originally Posted By: TheKopProphet
It's not a case of being 'anti-Benitez' - that's another oversimplification by knee-jerk fans. Everyone appreciates Rafa and his achievements - some also remember that he failed in his main objective and would rather not go backwards. We love Evans, Houllier, Keegan and Dalglish too - but we don't want them in charge either. It's completely fair and logical to want a forward move - a new man with fresh ideas - but a top manager. There are options for the club at this time - we don't have to boil everything down to Rafa or BR.

That's harsh, for all you know I could be a fantastic manager wink

Your friendly neighbourhood Spider-Man.
Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  KopTalk Team 

Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Advertisements
Liverpool FC Discussion