Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 6 of 10 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
K
Under 16 Player
OP Offline
Under 16 Player
K
If we are to sack Rodgers, which would be unthinkable, then we'll have to wait until the end of the season for a marquee manager. Who would be a suitable stop gap until the end of the season?

1st Team Regular
1st Team Regular
anyone, anyone will do. id take dalglish over this garbage.

Luis Garcia, He drinks sangria
He came from Barca, to bring us Joy
He's five foot seven, he's football heaven
please don't take my Luis away.

"...AND 32 MILLION POUNDS WORTH OF GOALKEEPER CAN'T DO A THING ABOUT IT"
Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
FSG won't go Marquee.. Gazebo maybe.

That job interview was going so well until I realized I was fukked up on acid in the middle of a cornfield naked and talking to a scarecrow.
Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
Yeah cos that worked. You're truly deluded if you think we will get any better than Rodgers under FSG. If we're lucky we'd get big Sam as he's doing alright.

K
Under 16 Player
OP Offline
Under 16 Player
K
Well personally I think it was a travesty that Dalglish was sacked and the way in which he was sacked was deplorable. He was doing a good job and brought back the spirit and got some good signings in

M
MyKneeGrows
Unregistered
MyKneeGrows
Unregistered
M
Originally Posted By: KingKennneth7
Well personally I think it was a travesty that Dalglish was sacked and the way in which he was sacked was deplorable. He was doing a good job and brought back the spirit and got some good signings in

What The F_ck?

1st Team Regular
1st Team Regular
Originally Posted By: wilkij1975
Yeah cos that worked. You're truly deluded if you think we will get any better than Rodgers under FSG. If we're lucky we'd get big Sam as he's doing alright.

now we are getting somewhere. it's not that there arent beter managers, its just it aint going to happen under fsg. and the other head on here thinks im off the mark criticising the owners.

Luis Garcia, He drinks sangria
He came from Barca, to bring us Joy
He's five foot seven, he's football heaven
please don't take my Luis away.

"...AND 32 MILLION POUNDS WORTH OF GOALKEEPER CAN'T DO A THING ABOUT IT"
Under 23 Player
Under 23 Player
Originally Posted By: KingKennneth7
Some of the spiteful drivel I've read has been astonishing. Balo ‏is a magnificent talent and will guarantee goals if you have patience in him. He's got great movement, great pedigree and has the X factor. Brendan will turn it around and will lead us to glory

INTERESTING FACT:
Balotelli's record (from open play in the premier league)
3 Seasons
6 Goals
1 Assist

magnificent talent? my ar5e!!!

that record doesn't really 'guarantee goals' does it? its not spiteful its just the truth. and great movement? what, like coming deeper than the 2 centre midfield players to have a shot from 25 yards? if anything i would say that was the worst part of his game, his movement off the ball is shocking.

like on sunday, sterling takes the ball down the wing, plays the ball into space and balotelli is stood behind a defender asking for the ball to feet. he's a clown, plain and simple

Last edited by want3d; 25/10/14 05:09 PM.

1st Team Regular
1st Team Regular
Originally Posted By: lumba

Shouldn't you be out doing some mowing ey plumbs, you know, in readiness for win on tuesday? whistle

Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
Originally Posted By: Growler
Originally Posted By: lumba

Shouldn't you be out doing some mowing ey plumbs, you know, in readiness for win on tuesday? whistle
It's gonna be dry down here for a few days so i may just do that Growlinho.

That job interview was going so well until I realized I was fukked up on acid in the middle of a cornfield naked and talking to a scarecrow.
Page 6 of 10 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

Moderated by  KopTalk Team 

Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Advertisements
Liverpool FC Discussion