Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
#446030 23/10/14 10:01 PM
Growler Offline OP
1st Team Regular
OP Offline
1st Team Regular
My telephone runs on coal and steam, and I'm now thinking perhaps, maybe, possibly, that I should be limping into the 21st century at last with one of these jazzy blowers what do loads of stuff bar wiping yer arse? whistle

Don't want to spend this 5 or 6 hundred snotters on one of these raved about apple g6's or whatever they're called, so whats a good option.
I want to down, or is it up load some of these apps things that I've seen for keeping a track of me pie and cake calorie intake, running stuff and plane spotters ones too. (flightradar 24)...sad are'n I? blush

Be good to have one that can block unwanted sales calles from friggin India too.
Suggestions, and make it SIMPLE, I'm a COAL AND STEAM MAN. eek

1st Team Regular
1st Team Regular
Originally Posted By: Growler
My telephone runs on coal and steam, and I'm now thinking perhaps, maybe, possibly, that I should be limping into the 21st century at last with one of these jazzy blowers what do loads of stuff bar wiping yer arse? whistle

Don't want to spend this 5 or 6 hundred snotters on one of these raved about apple g6's or whatever they're called, so whats a good option.
I want to down, or is it up load some of these apps things that I've seen for keeping a track of me pie and cake calorie intake, running stuff and plane spotters ones too. (flightradar 24)...sad are'n I? blush

Be good to have one that can block unwanted sales calles from friggin India too.
you do talk a load of sh!t dont ya? try talking like a normal person grandma

anyway i am a fan of samsungs so i would recommended the samsung galaxy 5. you can down load a bunch of great apps for free and the phone is well build. if you dont mind having a larger phone and go for the galaxy note

how much you willing to spend?

Growler Offline OP
1st Team Regular
OP Offline
1st Team Regular
Originally Posted By: *** Suso ***

anyway i am a fan of samsungs so i would recommended the samsung galaxy 5. you can down load a bunch of great apps for free and the phone is well build. if you dont mind having a larger phone and go for the galaxy note

Well, yes. Never been in denial on that count, so wind yer scrawny neck in knobrot. whistle

About under a hundred snotters if that's possible?
They easy to use like?
As good as these apple thingywotnots that everyone is apparently clamering for?

They wanna try gerin a piggin' LIFE imo,walking around staring at them all day long, but that's for the ranting thread. mad

Growler Offline OP
1st Team Regular
OP Offline
1st Team Regular

Don't actually DO normal, so NO in a werd. eek

Next? whistle

1st Team Regular
1st Team Regular

Well, yes. Never been in denial on that count, so wind yer scrawny neck in knobrot. whistle

About under a hundred snotters if that's possible?
They easy to use like?
As good as these apple thingywotnots that everyone is apparently clamering for?

They wanna try gerin a piggin' LIFE imo,walking around staring at them all day long, but that's for the ranting thread. mad
ok. you can stop dreaming about the apple phones or samsumg galaxy 5/note if your budget is only 100 donkeys. those phone will cost a minimum of 450/500 snails.

its hard getting a decent one for around 100 hamsters. my mrs has go a samsung galaxy fame which is ok but its a little on the small size. its got most of the useful functions that u will need. you can pick it up for about 65 grapes in ebay

Last edited by *** Suso ***; 23/10/14 11:39 PM.
1st Team Regular
1st Team Regular
this is a review for the phone

Growler Offline OP
1st Team Regular
OP Offline
1st Team Regular
Tar for that, trout.
Looks ok.

1st Team Squad
1st Team Squad
For you Growls I would go for the Samsung Galaxy 3 or 4 plenty to keep you occupied and easy to use,about £130 quid. smile
Oh they have a nature sound theme too...nice,itl make you feel as good as you do in them thar hills.

Last edited by LiverbirdLain; 24/10/14 06:03 PM.

Life is beautiful when you find Love
when you find the place your meant to be
when you find the one to give your heart to
as for me
this is you
this is Love

smile

Growler Offline OP
1st Team Regular
OP Offline
1st Team Regular
Modern technology makes me nervous, but I'll go in the o2 shop and ask 'em about them. tar.

They do what these apple things do then...apps and stuff?
What don't they do that the apple ones do?

I'm totally ignorant on this stuff. Wonder I can actually turn THIS thing on tbh. whistle

Last edited by Growler; 24/10/14 07:38 PM.
1st Team Squad
1st Team Squad
O2 shop has them for £130 and so does eBay,itl be the perfect one for the galaxy 3 I'm a technophobe and this phone is ideal to do what your likely to want to do apps etc it has agood screen and decent camera ,the more expensive ones have more specs but for a beginner the galaxy 3 is good.have a read of the details on eBay and see what you think you will be happy with that one Ithink,let us know what you do .

Life is beautiful when you find Love
when you find the place your meant to be
when you find the one to give your heart to
as for me
this is you
this is Love

smile

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  KopTalk Team 

Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Advertisements
Liverpool FC Discussion