Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
A
Under 23 Player
Under 23 Player
A
23 shots and no goal. They had about 31 v Sunderland and scored once. After that game Maureen had his rant about the refs. He also praised his team. I thought at the time that was also sarcastic but when you have over 50 attempts at home in two games v relegation threatened teams there is only one person to blame.........The driver of the bus.

Total [oops] needs to fukk off out of the Prem. To not shake hands is disgraceful and extremely disrespectful to other managers.

imadk Offline OP
Under 23 Player
OP Offline
Under 23 Player
The cvnt has the audacity to criticize Norwich for playing defensively at Stamford Bridge!!! The guy is fooking hilarious.

imadk Offline OP
Under 23 Player
OP Offline
Under 23 Player
I agree with you that he's doing it on purpose to attract the headlines, full stop. Its never ever to protect his players. He's too selfish to do that.

R
Under 16 Player
Under 16 Player
R
Bottom line Jose is not playing good football and can't win trophies this way.

imadk Offline OP
Under 23 Player
OP Offline
Under 23 Player
Bottom line is Does he know any other way?

R
Under 16 Player
Under 16 Player
R
Originally Posted By: imadk
Bottom line is Does he know any other way?

It doesn't look like it.

E
EMP Offline
1st Team Squad
1st Team Squad
E
I agree with you that he's doing it on purpose to attract the headlines, full stop. Its never ever to protect his players. He's too selfish to do that.

100%. its all about jose and its wearing thin now . he is damaged goods in football now.. didn't he say if he wins the league this year it will be his greatest title. he is a horrible person, most people can see this...I just laugh when I hear of his crying about the utd job...haha.

Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
Originally Posted By: EMP

100%. its all about jose and its wearing thin now . he is damaged goods in football now.. didn't he say if he wins the league this year it will be his greatest title. he is a horrible person, most people can see this...I just laugh when I hear of his crying about the utd job...haha.

I honestly would have preferred him not managing any EPL team as him around will make it more difficult for us to win the title. He might end up being the reason we don't win it this season and I feel Chelsea will be stronger next season. Hopefully not.

S
1st Team Regular
1st Team Regular
S
Originally Posted By: vish LFC

I honestly would have preferred him not managing any EPL team as him around will make it more difficult for us to win the title. He might end up being the reason we don't win it this season and I feel Chelsea will be stronger next season. Hopefully not.

Thr reason we won't win it this season is because our efforts over 38 games weren't enough to win us the league.

We dropped valuable points at home to Southampton and away to WBA and Hull.

It isn't always all about Maureen who has gone from tactical genius to pariah in a week.

E
EMP Offline
1st Team Squad
1st Team Squad
E
Originally Posted By: vish LFC

His career is on a downward spiral, you can only get away with his antics for so long. he will never win the CL again , and he is falling out with his own players now for the last 3 seasons. Roman will give him the sack as soon as he has a slip next season. Roman wants to play like madrid , jose can't help himself, he doesn't like to play football..he is a spoiler and an ego-manic that everyone in football has had enough off.

Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  KopTalk Team 

Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Advertisements
Liverpool FC Discussion
Can Elliott and Trent play together?
by Torres65 - 13/05/24 10:46 AM