Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 2 of 17 1 2 3 4 16 17
N
Under 16 Player
Under 16 Player
N
If im honest the only hope i think we have of getting back into the top 4 is if we sign some diamonds in the ruff like coutinho, Alonso ect. ect. and had a good season. Money can buy you the best players in the world but anyone can beat anyone on there day. If we can build a team that are hungry, up for the fight and full of passion, in someways that may make up for what they lack skill.
Under FSG i cant see us ruling football or even England, they go for the cheaper option in everything. We need a new stadium and owners that match the ambition of the fans.

FSG have a plan to replace high earners with cheaper alternatives and ok this might work in some aspacts but some of it is silly. I would prefer to have seen Riena and Mingolet fighting it out for the GK spot and selling jones rather than saving 3.5m on wages which is nothing really and wouldnt make a difference in what we are willing to pay for our targets. Look at all the big teams they have a strong squad of 25 players. Chelsea have Torres or Ba sad on the bench. City will have Negrado, Navas ect on the bench. Untied have Rooney, Hernandez ect. all sat on the bench.
For me i believe if the passion is there and with our fans we can put up a fight, but if we want to get back on top more focus needs to be on the team and actually getting there than on costs, spending and how good the books look.

YNWA - Get Alonso back!
1st Team Squad
1st Team Squad
YNWA, Rubbish?

Life is beautiful when you find Love
when you find the place your meant to be
when you find the one to give your heart to
as for me
this is you
this is Love

smile

1st Team Squad
1st Team Squad
Originally Posted By: LiverbirdLain
YNWA, Rubbish?

Exactly, shows us just what a supporter he is. For some of us, it's a way of life, but for him, it's rubbish.

Sign Reus
Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend

That job interview was going so well until I realized I was fukked up on acid in the middle of a cornfield naked and talking to a scarecrow.
1st Team Squad
1st Team Squad
I expect JJ to post a very detailed articulate answer the the question. However most people won't read any of it or just completely ignore any of the facts of things FSG are doing right.

I guess we all have our own view point but I feel some people on here are overly pessimistic.

M
Under 18 Player
Under 18 Player
M
YNWA, Rubbish?
yes I happen to think it is in the terms alot of people use it, they seeem to think you utter these imortal words and a magic wand is waved over the problem and hey presto the problem disapears, utter rubbish, the only way we will get back to the top is to spend serious money and build a bigger stadium which increases matchday revenue to compete with the big clubs, nothing more nothing less and certainly not Y.N.W.A rubbish, real world stuff...

Liverpool Legend
OP Offline
Liverpool Legend
Come on chaps lets not squabble lets here the suggestions its our future we are talking about.

So far we have had a good post about good micro management and making stready progress. Yes I can see that especially with our brand but will that be enough ?

Keep to topic folks

Thanks

IF YOU WANT TO BE HEARD SPEAK SOFTLY - BOB PAISLEY
M
Under 18 Player
Under 18 Player
M
Originally Posted By: Stanley Park
Come on chaps lets not squabble lets here the suggestions its our future we are talking about.

So far we have had a good post about good micro management and making stready progress. Yes I can see that especially with our brand but will that be enough ?

Keep to topic folks

Thanks
stanley, I think you have asked a million dollar question mate, am just waiting to see what valid answer these blind faithers come up with, dont forget Y.N.W.A. and that magic wand appears to make it all better haha...

1st Team Squad
1st Team Squad
Originally Posted By: Mick Eire
YNWA, Rubbish?
yes I happen to think it is in the terms alot of people use it, they seeem to think you utter these imortal words and a magic wand is waved over the problem and hey presto the problem disapears, utter rubbish, the only way we will get back to the top is to spend serious money and build a bigger stadium which increases matchday revenue to compete with the big clubs, nothing more nothing less and certainly not Y.N.W.A rubbish, real world stuff...

I don't think anyone is under any illusion as to what its going to take to get back to the top, this may be out of our hands but won't sway anyone against supporting the team. In the meantime some fans can relate to YNWA, for some it gives the chance to join together as one. I do believe though there will be some who just can't grasp the concept of togetherness.......never mind at the end of the storm is a golden sky.

Life is beautiful when you find Love
when you find the place your meant to be
when you find the one to give your heart to
as for me
this is you
this is Love

smile

1st Team Squad
1st Team Squad
I've given my reasons but no one has replied or commented on it.

Page 2 of 17 1 2 3 4 16 17

Moderated by  KopTalk Team 

Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Advertisements
Liverpool FC Discussion