Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4
Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
Originally Posted By: fazakerley red 1
skrtel and agger good defender individually not a good partnership lucas looks like he is miles off the pace , i know people hate joe allen , because he is now getting personal abuse from some , but he was better today in the second half and i think he is ok and that my opinion on the lad , sturridge is clearly a good player nice touch and looks a goalscorer , and hopefully with a bit of pressure off borini he might improve .

May be the manager then, if we don't have a much better second half of the season.

F
1st Team Regular
1st Team Regular
F
Originally Posted By: vish mauritius
skrtel and agger good defender individually not a good partnership lucas looks like he is miles off the pace , i know people hate joe allen , because he is now getting personal abuse from some , but he was better today in the second half and i think he is ok and that my opinion on the lad , sturridge is clearly a good player nice touch and looks a goalscorer , and hopefully with a bit of pressure off borini he might improve .

May be the manager then, if we don't have a much better second half of the season.
maybe the manager what ????

WNP Offline
Under 23 Player
Under 23 Player
An attacking midfielder/play maker that will chip in with goals: Sneijder, Eriksen or even Sessegnon would do (maybe as part of the deal with Downing going to Sunderland? But then we need another winger)

Left back: Not sure who would be ideal for this but there must be a good left back available somewhere.

Winger: With only Sterling and Downing as our only out and out wingers, this is where we are weak. Would love to see Walcott or Mertens but its not likely, we'll probably get Ince which should so someway to helping, but think we need a quality winger and have doubts if he'll be it.

Defensive Mid: Need some cover for Lucas when he's injured/not playing well. M'Vila looks like he's available and wouldn't cost a fortune.

Centre Back: Some one physical and imposing. I think Huth would be a useful player in the more physical games if we could get him cheap, and he'd add an aerial threat from set pieces with his height

Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend

Read the title of the thread or if you prefer, management if we don't have a much better second half of the season.

EMP #300519 13/01/13 05:21 PM
Under 23 Player
Under 23 Player
A goalie a defender and a top draw def mid. lucas is average so is allen

LFC2k5 #300528 13/01/13 05:38 PM
1st Team Squad
1st Team Squad
Priority:
CAM:As Sahin has left I expect us to get one( Tom Ince) but hopefully maybe two(Sneijder?) as we have lost two already in this window and look to be losing downing.

CB:Someone physical who can dominate the box likely to be someone young(Any ideas?)

WING: A 6-7 goal a season winger who can grab assists preferably experienced

LB: Cover for Enrique so Johnson doesnt have to keep moving about

Prediction: In this window I can see us signing ince and quite possibly a big number ten like sneijder. Which, if Downing goes, will amount to 3 in 3 out. So no real squad depth improvement.

Prove me wrong FSG #wecomenottopay

Pete: Berg, I'm just not cut out to be a good person.
Berg: I know. That's why the Lord gave us good looks.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xkzkmyOln6I
F
1st Team Regular
1st Team Regular
F

Read the title of the thread or if you prefer, management if we don't have a much better second half of the season.
still dont get it mate , the manager is the problem ??? or the club management is the problem ???

J
Under 23 Player
Under 23 Player
J
Originally Posted By: PaddyM90
Priority:
CAM:As Sahin has left I expect us to get one( Tom Ince) but hopefully maybe two(Sneijder?) as we have lost two already in this window and look to be losing downing.

CB:Someone physical who can dominate the box likely to be someone young(Any ideas?)

WING: A 6-7 goal a season winger who can grab assists preferably experienced

LB: Cover for Enrique so Johnson doesnt have to keep moving about

Prediction: In this window I can see us signing ince and quite possibly a big number ten like sneijder. Which, if Downing goes, will amount to 3 in 3 out. So no real squad depth improvement.

Prove me wrong FSG #wecomenottopay

Fan's have turned on BR saying Rodgers out. Painted the wall outside Mellwood with Ayre out...

Where THE HELL are the protests against this FSG regime?

They got rid of players in the summer and failed to buy replacements... The same is happening AGAIN!!!

#FSGOUT #WeComeNotToPay

Last edited by JayGB1982; 13/01/13 05:44 PM.
Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
If we come below 6th, then the manager is the problem, not in the top 4 FSG is the problem.

EMP #300559 13/01/13 06:32 PM
1st Team Squad
1st Team Squad
The ageing gerrard aside, we have no midfielders worth mentioning.

Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  KopTalk Team 

Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Advertisements
Liverpool FC Discussion
Can Elliott and Trent play together?
by Torres65 - 13/05/24 10:46 AM