Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
#241237 11/06/12 11:42 PM
Liverpool Legend
OP Offline
Liverpool Legend
Not bad reasonable start. Some tough games coming up but we are still in there. Oxley chamberlain and welbeck did very well as did Gerrard. If we qualify from this group (big if) then anything can happen in the knock out phases. And whatever happens as far as I am concerned Roy has already done better than that italian bloke.

Last edited by Stanley Park; 11/06/12 11:43 PM.

IF YOU WANT TO BE HEARD SPEAK SOFTLY - BOB PAISLEY
M
murphs75
Unregistered
murphs75
Unregistered
M
I enjoyed listening to Carragher.

Thought England did well.

F
1st Team Regular
1st Team Regular
F
Originally Posted By: Stanley Park
Not bad reasonable start. Some tough games coming up but we are still in there. Oxley chamberlain and welbeck did very well as did Gerrard. If we qualify from this group (big if) then anything can happen in the knock out phases. And whatever happens as far as I am concerned Roy has already done better than that italian bloke.
thry done alright stan could have won draw a fair result , ox great gerrard played ok good result i think they will qualify .

K
Under 18 Player
Under 18 Player
K
I thought we were extremely negative and cannot understand all the positive reactions in the media. We basically gave the ball to France in the second half and said 'try and score'. We are playing like Hodgson had Fulham and West Brom playing (not to mention Liverpool). If you have better players but cannot get the best out of them you will get found out. As soon as we fall behind (and at some point we will) we will be in deep trouble.

Liverpool Legend
OP Offline
Liverpool Legend
I thought we did ok. And I think the press will be favourable tommorrow and confidence breeds confidence. The best team does not always win. And we have Rooney to come back and he looks raring to go. Its a long shot but too early to be downbeat. Next two games though could be very tough they will play like us could go either way.

Good result from a hard game,draw was fair result,it showed a little that France have been together as a unit for longer.

"Romance has broke down
This boy is crack'in up"

So not a moderator

Valar Morghulis
Liverpool Legend
OP Offline
Liverpool Legend
Anyone else think that Ribery looks like Gary Neville?

Just both in the same bracket of uglyness,along with growler.

"Romance has broke down
This boy is crack'in up"

So not a moderator

Valar Morghulis
F
1st Team Regular
1st Team Regular
F
Originally Posted By: Stanley Park
I thought we did ok. And I think the press will be favourable tommorrow and confidence breeds confidence. The best team does not always win. And we have Rooney to come back and he looks raring to go. Its a long shot but too early to be downbeat. Next two games though could be very tough they will play like us could go either way.
agree !!!!!

1st Team Regular
1st Team Regular
Originally Posted By: wakka
Just both in the same bracket of uglyness,along with growler.

Luv you too. whistle

What's this then. I hate Growler week?
Your mate suzzies has been 'avin' a swipe at me along with that deakin character too.

Get stuffed, the lo'rof yous. mad

Meanwhile, well done Inguuuland and Roy.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  KopTalk Team 

Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Advertisements
Liverpool FC Discussion
Can Elliott and Trent play together?
by Torres65 - 13/05/24 10:46 AM