KopTalk

Quick Links: View All | Latest News | Liverpool FC Forum | Off Topic Forum | KopTalk Members | Help

Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Liverpool FC Forum
I think Chelsea are more dangerous as they hardly concede and also lucky like in the game against Brentford.
General Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Brexit by EMP @ Today at 04:15 PM

Originally Posted By Stanley ParkNo answers to any question that requires the intellect above a 10 year old yes there is , just stick a union jack up behind a camera and head off to marbella
Liverpool FC Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Took our foot off the accelerator. by EMP @ Today at 03:29 PM

was humiliating for them watching us take it easy on them for 30mins.. plus an 9-0 and ole is gone now.. we want him there for every last second we can, he is seriously making them crap beyond words lol
Liverpool FC Forum
Jump to new posts Re: If salah does not sign new contract by ecnirp98 @ Today at 11:20 AM

Originally Posted By Stanley ParkCould he go to Man City? They need a striker and he would be perfect for them There would be uproar in the fan base, I doubt FSG would survive it and they would have to go against Klopp and risk him leaving, but it
Liverpool FC Forum
Milner and Keita injured in today's game and Fabinho not making the bench and with Thiago and Elliott injured, we have only 3 fit senior players to choose from in midfield - Hendo, Jones & Ox. Gini being allowed to leave on a free without a repl
Liverpool FC Forum
Jump to new posts Question: Newcastle or Man Utd by Pickles @ Yesterday at 06:57 PM

So... 2 clubs with lots of money for building a team...if you were a Manager and had your choice between both clubs (hatred for Man Utd aside!) who would you choose to Manage and why? There's going to be an urgency for both club boards now, knowing
Liverpool FC Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Naby Keita by Snakeye @ Yesterday at 05:44 PM

Originally Posted By BARTON42Keita MOTM vs UTD? Has to be Salah. A hatrick at their ground is hard to achieve.
Liverpool FC Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Newcastle takeover. by ecnirp98 @ Yesterday at 01:01 PM

Originally Posted By EMPpolice investigating "offensive " banner at palace... thats a bloody joke...you can't offend murderers now? lol ...the premier league gonna press charges are they? suppose they can afford the best lawyers now Huge
Liverpool FC Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Lucky by EnergisedReds @ 23/10/21 06:07 PM

Originally Posted By PicklesTo add, we've done better than I expected, we are unbeaten and things are clicking earlier then I expected. Our shooting boots are not in question, we've built up momentum we just need to sustain it. We do need to bring in
Liverpool FC Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Steve Bruce sacked - NT by AccaBoosty @ 20/10/21 07:36 PM

I cannot see a big name coming in, being given instant cash jackpot and taking that club to what everybody is expecting them to do with the big resources they have. It would take £300m of signings in January to finish mid table this season. It will
Liverpool FC Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Team vs Atletico by EMP @ 19/10/21 04:05 PM

i'd have milner over fabino .. in fact i would transfer list fabino he is finished going on that city game.. get in ndidi , or the young monaco lad or kessie..or if we really wanted to make a statement get in Rice. fabino must be up all night spen
Liverpool FC Forum
Jump to new posts Today's Football Gossip - 19.10.21 by Dunk @ 19/10/21 08:24 AM

Manchester City want 80m euros for 26-year-old England forward Raheem Sterling, who is wanted by Barcelona. (Marca) Liverpool and Egypt forward Mohamed Salah, 29, wants in the region of £400,000 a week to sign a contract extension at Anfield. (Teleg
General Discussion
What's a bizzare historical event you can't believe actually took place?
General Discussion
Jump to new posts What's a film everyone liked, but you hated? by Dunk @ 19/10/21 08:23 AM

General Discussion
Jump to new posts What’s the biggest uncomfortable truth? by Dunk @ 19/10/21 08:23 AM

General Discussion
What you usually think about before falling asleep?
Liverpool FC Forum
Jump to new posts Bring back the super league now by EMP @ 19/10/21 12:02 AM

Premiership is , as Souness said, morally bankrupt .. I hear sky are considering not having souness anymore as a result of his good opinion. so piiiisssss off gary neville and sky, u think its ok to have murderers dancing around and smiling on ur t

Shout Box

Advertisements

Liverpool FC Discussion
2021 / 2 title race analysis of the runners
by Oli
25/10/21 04:53 PM
Took our foot off the accelerator.
by EMP
25/10/21 03:29 PM
If salah does not sign new contract
by ecnirp98
25/10/21 11:20 AM
Re-run of last years injury problems this time with midfield
by Pickles
24/10/21 07:32 PM
Question: Newcastle or Man Utd
by Pickles
24/10/21 06:57 PM

General Discussion
Brexit
by EMP
25/10/21 04:15 PM
What's a bizzare historical event you can't believe ...
by Dunk
19/10/21 08:24 AM
What's a film everyone liked, but you hated?
by Dunk
19/10/21 08:23 AM
What’s the biggest uncomfortable truth?
by Dunk
19/10/21 08:23 AM
What you usually think about before falling asleep?
by Dunk
19/10/21 08:22 AM

Top Posters (30 Days)
EMP 60
EnergisedReds 51
Stanley Park 37
BARTON42 29
ecnirp98 19
Snakeye 15
jim_beam 12
kernowred 8
Dunk 6