KopTalk

Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Liverpool FC Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Matip to play Fabinho role? by Snakeye @ Yesterday at 08:15 PM

I'd be surprised if that happens tbh, Klopp doesn't usually do these sudden changes especially in must win games, he would of tried and experienced it earlier in the season.
Liverpool FC Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Quadruple: Are the stars aligning? by bobbyrogers @ Yesterday at 05:48 PM

Sadly I think City will get the title. The other 3 are ours though.
Liverpool FC Forum
Jump to new posts Re: We need a natural finisher! by bobbyrogers @ Yesterday at 05:47 PM

It's a pity Dalglish is old. He is our best-ever player.
Liverpool FC Forum
Jump to new posts Re: WE SHOULD SELL MANE AND SALAH! by bobbyrogers @ Yesterday at 05:46 PM

Sell Salah? Are you mad lol?
Liverpool FC Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Let us dream for a day. by bobbyrogers @ Yesterday at 05:36 PM

Nothing wrong with dreaming. We will get at least 3 out of the 4.
Liverpool FC Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Down to Stevie G. by Oli @ Yesterday at 01:13 PM

I wanted to add if they draw at home and we win both games we are Champions.
Liverpool FC Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Minor details by BARTON42 @ 15/05/22 10:02 AM

Some good points Snakeye but Diaz was MOTM yesterday and has been outstanding since he joined. He is a must starter for me. Salah has not performed since AFCON but it hard to drop him. Mane has been a bit better but still not at his best. Jota is
Liverpool FC Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Is TAA now a greater player for us than Stevie G? by AccaBoosty @ 15/05/22 08:30 AM

Silly question really. You cannot compare the two. Trent may end up achieving more. Trent is not the best full back in the world. He is the best attacking full back in the world but there are few teams that play like Liverpool. And for that reason he
Liverpool FC Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Our last hope. by Metz @ 11/05/22 10:17 AM

Yes agree - the guys are looking really leggy and tired, comes from playing a game every 2.5 - 3 days for awhile. A cup treble would be great, just goes to show how tough the quadruple is to achieve, but stranger things have happened, just need to k
General Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: LET'S GO BRANDON...Joe, just being JOE! by EnergisedReds @ 10/05/22 06:40 PM

Originally Posted By PicklesThey have now No, they always had
Liverpool FC Forum
Originally Posted By PicklesSerious question Vish: why do you bother coming into this forum? in fact don't answer that! You are an absolute belter when it comes to being an argumentative tool. I see no advantage for you being around here, your contr

Shout Box

Advertisements 1

Liverpool FC Discussion
Matip to play Fabinho role?
by Snakeye
16/05/22 08:15 PM
Quadruple: Are the stars aligning?
by bobbyrogers
16/05/22 05:48 PM
We need a natural finisher!
by bobbyrogers
16/05/22 05:47 PM