Rate Thread
#629349 17/11/19 09:28 PM
E
EMP Offline OP
1st Team Squad
OP Offline
1st Team Squad
E
How is this guy not getting thrown in a cell and then shipped off to the usa...well we all know why..but they lock up a journo for reporting the truth, gonna ship him off to the states where he will be locked in solitary to go mental or die and this pedo prince is allowed swan about no problem..disgrace

EMP #629659 28/11/19 03:19 PM
KopTalk Editor
Online Content
KopTalk Editor
Is there any proof that he has committed a criminal offence? crazy

Dunk #629664 28/11/19 05:12 PM
Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
Originally Posted By Dunk
Is there any proof that he has committed a criminal offence? crazy

None at all altnough the court of emp has found him guilty.

I don't like prince Andrew and I think he is a wrong un. However let's get this in perspective he has not even faced criminal questioning never mind a court

IF YOU WANT TO BE HEARD SPEAK SOFTLY - BOB PAISLEY
EMP #629676 29/11/19 10:13 AM
1st Team Squad
1st Team Squad
It doesn't look good for Randy Andy though...ever wonder why he has been known as "Randy Andy" for a long time?

Since his infamous BBC Newsnight interview, he's been kicked out of Buckingham Palace, having to remove his Charity's Office from there and The Queen has snubbed him for a reception she's holding for Nato'S Leaders next Tuesday.

That BBC interview was a disaster for the Royal Family and Prince Andrew and did nothing in distancing him from the Epstein scandal. In the BBC interview, the 59-year-old prince attempted to establish an alibi for a key New York trip in the Epstein scandal, in which Andrew claimed he had stayed with former diplomat Sir Thomas Harris, the consul-general in New York at the time. Allegations made against him by accuser Virginia Roberts Giuffre were impossible, Andrew said in the sit-down conversation, according to the New York Post.

Andrew also stated during the interview that he has "no recollection of ever meeting this lady, none whatsoever."

However, Giuffre maintained in court filings that the convicted sex offender Epstein forced her to have sex with Andrew at least three times, recalling the prince “sweating all over me” on a London dance floor. Andrew, denying the claim, has pointed to his “stay” with the consul-general and claims that he cannot sweat as a consequence of a war injury.

“I have a peculiar medical condition,” Andrew told the BBC’s Emily Maitlis. “Which is that I don’t sweat, or I didn’t sweat at the time … because I had suffered what I would describe as an overdose of adrenaline in the Falklands War when I was shot at.”

“And I simply — it was, it was almost impossible for me to sweat."

Meanwhile, Sir Thomas Harris, 74, denied having any “recollection” of Andrew’s stay to the Media and said that any harboring of senior royals is usually registered in the Court Circular.

“It doesn’t sound as if he stayed with me,” Harris, who served in New York from 1999 to 2004, told the Media. “I don’t recall him staying with me.”

Harris admitted that he no longer had his 2001 diary, however, he noted that no such stays were listed for that specific time period, which “makes me suspect he wasn’t with me that night.”

“If you go through the Court Circular, you will come across the other visits he paid to New York. That was the typical pattern,” he said.

All the details coming out doesn't look good.

Pickles #629677 29/11/19 10:44 AM
M
Under 16 Player
Under 16 Player
M
Looking at pictures of a young Victoria - broad shoulders,narrow hips,long neck with large larynx.

Looks like she had her chin shaved down.

All the Epstein accusers standing together are very high on the tranny suspect list.

Markhutch1 #629678 29/11/19 10:53 AM
M
Under 16 Player
Under 16 Player
M
Virginia -sorry.

EMP #632630 09/04/20 08:45 AM
R
Under 18 Player
Under 18 Player
R
More coming out in time, a book is soon to be released regarding Peado Andrew, by one of his victims, maybe Andy did something on Jeff's plane, or whilst staying in Jeff's house in NY, for 4days, or when Andy stayed at Jeff's ranch for a number of days, or it could be when Jeff was at Andy's kids 18th party, or when Andy stayed on little st James's isle, also Disney cruise ships visited little st James's... Or could something happened when Andy was on Jeff's plane...???

Rafa B,
Freeman of the land,
UKColoumn news,Russia today news.
Getoutofdebtfree.co.uk
YNWA....

Moderated by  KopTalk Team 

Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Advertisements
Liverpool FC Discussion