Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 7 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
lumba Offline OP
Liverpool Legend
OP Offline
Liverpool Legend
They didn't do it off their own backs Stan but on request from the Americans and the EU,most will be rehomed in the UK and Germany.

That job interview was going so well until I realized I was fukked up on acid in the middle of a cornfield naked and talking to a scarecrow.
E
EMP Offline
1st Team Squad
1st Team Squad
E
I never said anything about the white helmets, but trump did a deal with russia to give assad back syria as long as iran is kept away from Israel. It also has absolute zero relevance to the people of palestine who continue to be treated like jews were in german ghetto's ...zero effect on them

Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
Originally Posted By lumba
They didn't do it off their own backs Stan but on request from the Americans and the EU,most will be rehomed in the UK and Germany.

They still did it though and I note it was not the Arab nations that were asked why is that ? And I have no problem with them being housed in the U.K. but remind me how many refugees have Saudi Qatar etc took ? Less than one I think you will find. Israel is not beyond reproach no and there is a lot wrong but if I had a choice of being held prisoner by the Israelis or Islamic state or Hezbollah I know which I would choose and so would you! But to you and emp whatever they do they can do no right.

IF YOU WANT TO BE HEARD SPEAK SOFTLY - BOB PAISLEY
E
EMP Offline
1st Team Squad
1st Team Squad
E
Ok then well done Israel for getting the white helmets.. now if you could stop treating the palestinians like "beasts" and generally acting like nazi's please

Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
Originally Posted By EMP
I never said anything about the white helmets, but trump did a deal with russia to give assad back syria as long as iran is kept away from Israel. It also has absolute zero relevance to the people of palestine who continue to be treated like jews were in german ghetto's ...zero effect on them

You may well be right that makes sense but is that mainstream news or from your secret sources you being connected to trump and putin. Not disputing it I don't know. Syria has for many years been under Russian influence the west did not go into Syria to invade but to get rid of Islamic state in Syria and Iraq which is now job done. All the west wants is peace and to mind much as it pains me that means leaving Assad in power as the least worst option

Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
Originally Posted By EMP
Ok then well done Israel for getting the white helmets.. now if you could stop treating the palestinians like "beasts" and generally acting like nazi's please

We are witnessing unprecedented scenes emp it appears is praising Israel.

E
EMP Offline
1st Team Squad
1st Team Squad
E
sarcastically tho... and the west encouraged the rebels to start the war in syria https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-politics-38415504 .. and have now left them to die..israel refusing to take the refugees too.

Last edited by EMP; 22/07/18 09:21 PM.
Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
Originally Posted By EMP
sarcastically tho... and the west encouraged the rebels to start the war in syria https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-politics-38415504 .. and have now left them to die..israel refusing to take the refugees too.

The countries that should be taking them are the oil rich Arab states fat chance of that

Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
Originally Posted By Stanley Park
Originally Posted By EMP

The countries that should be taking them are the oil rich Arab states fat chance of that

Why, don't think they were the ones who encouraged the rebels to overthrow Assad, did they?

Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
I dont know whether the west encouraged the rebels or not life under Assad was not a bed of roses was it? Maybe they didnt like it ? But whatever that does not mean we have to take those countries populations in. We do it for humantarian reasons something the Arab states are in short supply of.

Last edited by Stanley Park; 23/07/18 06:00 PM.

Page 7 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Moderated by  KopTalk Team 

Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Advertisements
Liverpool FC Discussion