Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
E
1st Team Squad
1st Team Squad
E
I have more faith in the team who are scouting and buying players now compared to who bought Markovic & co.

Will be interesting to see if Markovic improves elsewhere, like Aspas & Alberto have, but we've done all we can with him.

Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
Originally Posted By ecnirp98
I have more faith in the team who are scouting and buying players now compared to who bought Markovic & co.

Will be interesting to see if Markovic improves elsewhere, like Aspas & Alberto have, but we've done all we can with him.

When I look at Aspas playing, I feel he would have done well under Klopp, just like Firmino improved from Rodgers days. They look quite similar to me.

V
1st Team Squad
1st Team Squad
V
Nah, Aspas is small and can't handle a tackle. Firmino is a tough nut to crack.

Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
Originally Posted By TiredReds

When I look at Aspas playing, I feel he would have done well under Klopp, just like Firmino improved from Rodgers days. They look quite similar to me.

See vish. You do have a sense of humour.

Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
Originally Posted By wilkij1975
Originally Posted By TiredReds

See vish. You do have a sense of humour.

Of course I have, strange that you look like having doubts

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  KopTalk Team 

Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Advertisements
Liverpool FC Discussion