KopTalk

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
1st Team Squad
1st Team Squad
I would also be interested to know just how many times we lodge a complaint to The FA against these shocking refereeing decisions and weigh up just what other teams like Man Utd, Chelsea, Citeh and Arsenal do?
Are we missing a trick in not following through complaining?
Maybe referees know if they make a mistake against those teams he knows he'll be reported so gives favourable decisions for them so it doesn't happen?

C
1st Team Squad
1st Team Squad
C
Originally Posted By van Gogh
Great, now we have rotated the f*cking momentum out of our game.

Agree with this, great performances against Brighton and Spartak, plenty of goals then we make wholesale changes. I know I'm repeating myself but it makes no sense and it's cost us big time this week.

Really poor management in my opinion.

E
1st Team Squad
1st Team Squad
E
Originally Posted By Chris2402
Originally Posted By van Gogh
Great, now we have rotated the f*cking momentum out of our game.

Agree with this, great performances against Brighton and Spartak, plenty of goals then we make wholesale changes. I know I'm repeating myself but it makes no sense and it's cost us big time this week.

Really poor management in my opinion.

Yeah, I think he's been making too many changes per game, you can get away with 2 or 3, but 6 is too much, the team becomes disjointed and aren't as cohesive.

I think it shows how stung he was by what happened last January, I get the feeling he's sat down with the medical staff and coaches at the start of the season and they've worked out a way to avoid a repeat of January, we maybe fitter, but as a unit we are not playing well when switching so many in and out the team.

Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  KopTalk Team 

Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Advertisements
Liverpool FC Discussion