S
1st Team Regular
1st Team Regular
S
Originally Posted By Growler
Originally Posted By Shaggydog
Originally Posted By elimmel
Originally Posted By SPANGO7
It must be frustrating for Southampton fans with there club selling it's better players to a direct rival and a club there trying to catch up to, bit like us selling our best players to Spurs...

Southampton was 30 points from us and 12 from relegation.
Some optimistic fans they must have ....

Now, now, none of those pesky facts please.

Spangle Dangle will never miss a chance to put the boot into LFC.

Self censored. mad

Yeah, give me strength growlster

L
Under 16 Player
OP Offline
Under 16 Player
L
FSG make an appearance when they want to, but then we give them patience in hope they will move heaven and earth for VvD it ain't happening , and many are waiting until end of window but the signs of so obvious , it ain't happening and protesting after the window shuts can't sign us any player , I'm frustrated Klopp has no alternatives too , but to be fair he deserves my faith in him , he is the coach he has a structure so I'll stand by it and see where it takes us ,

But it won't take us anywhere if FSG shake him and waiting for Southampton to offer VvD to us is complete lunacy , they gives me no faith in FSG
and kudos to Klopp for standing up to FSG

Short term pain long term gain
KloppIN=FSGout

Last edited by LFCDownUnder; 16/08/17 01:45 PM.

It is about pushing the train, not jumping on a running train.’ That is what we need here. It’s not allowed to take the history in the backpack
Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
Originally Posted By LFCDownUnder
We've sold rushie in his prime, problem isn't selling , it's we need players like Phil for silverware , we still won the league without rushie.

But how do we create a team to win the league without Coutinho ?
Is there a catch-22???

Rushie was on his way out or at his peak when we sold him he was never the same player when he came back. Barnes Beardsley Aldridge was far better rush weakened the team when he came back in my opinion but you are right about countinho there is no substitute for class over a season particularly if you want to win something

IF YOU WANT TO BE HEARD SPEAK SOFTLY - BOB PAISLEY
L
Under 16 Player
OP Offline
Under 16 Player
L
Originally Posted By Stanley Park
Originally Posted By LFCDownUnder
We've sold rushie in his prime, problem isn't selling , it's we need players like Phil for silverware , we still won the league without rushie.

But how do we create a team to win the league without Coutinho ?
Is there a catch-22???

Rushie was on his way out or at his peak when we sold him he was never the same player when he came back. Barnes Beardsley Aldridge was far better rush weakened the team when he came back in my opinion but you are right about countinho there is no substitute for class over a season particularly if you want to win something

So how do we get LFC's train moving again ???

The million dollar question

It is about pushing the train, not jumping on a running train.’ That is what we need here. It’s not allowed to take the history in the backpack
Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
Fit a new engine in it

IF YOU WANT TO BE HEARD SPEAK SOFTLY - BOB PAISLEY
L
Under 16 Player
OP Offline
Under 16 Player
L
Just watched the 25years EPL interview with dalglish,Roy keane, Henry

Just applying what they spoke about , plain to comprehend the receipt to success, SAF had complete control , so important, Dalglish mentioned the importance of new faces to give players/fans a lift

We as fans must stop protecting FSG, they are bounty hunters ruining core values of what a successful club does,

Page 5 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  KopTalk Team 

Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Advertisements
Liverpool FC Discussion