Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 5 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
Originally Posted By sixtiesred
I believe we signed phil in a Jan window and Danny I think ?

And Suarez and Caroll

S
1st Team Regular
1st Team Regular
S
Originally Posted By RedsforChampions

And Suarez and Caroll

Carroll wasn't a signing, Carroll was a robbery in broad daylight.

C
1st Team Squad
1st Team Squad
C
Originally Posted By Shaggydog
Just checking here, but are we second in the league or did I imagine that.

We came out of the xmas period one point closer to Chelsea than when we went in and this place is almost in melt down because we haven't bought any players yet.

The last time I looked there was 31 days in January and none of our rivals have signed anyone of note yet either.

Who do we sign, what players do you suggest we sign? G you're excluded, you would just sign everyone. grin

Jaysus lads,let's wait and see what happens before we start bursting blood vessels. We have been without 4 of our best players and we are still in second place. If we get them back we will be considerably stronger.

We all know that the squad needs strengthening but let's leave that up to our manager who has taken us to 2nd place and two finals up to this point.

Best post on this thread by a country mile, well said!

C
Under 23 Player
Under 23 Player
C
Chelsea can win the title without Costa. Conte is showing he is the boss and Costa would poison the squad.

We all know Costa is a kok and if he goes to China I will be a happy man.

P
paul66 Offline OP
Under 23 Player
OP Offline
Under 23 Player
P
Originally Posted By paul66
Originally Posted By Kano
I'm glad Costa is behaving normally again, signing players in this window may not be what Klopp was planning for , it's never easy to get players in this window.

Sorry but in this case, that is nonsense. There is literally thousands of players in leagues across Europe, players in England. We can't find 2 or 3 players to bring in this January that would help our current squad situation. There is no Gary Mcallisters, jari litmanen who we could sign out there?

Why would Klopp not be planning to bring in players to help us win the league? Why would he not be bring in players to bed them in for next season?

Probably winning the league is not his target this season according to his plan. Look at Leicester, they won the league but where are they now, you shouldn't eat what you cannot digest. How many years did it take Fergie to win it and then he did not stop?

Yes, that is it. Winning the league is not his major target this year. If it was then he would be scrambling to buy players this month. He is willing to risk winning the league this season in order to buy players that he really wants.

1st Team Regular
1st Team Regular
Originally Posted By paul66
So here we have it, here is our chance. Costa the one player that could mess up Chelsea's season. Looks like he has lost the plot. Music to our ears right?

http://www.skysports.com/football/news/1...per-league-club

What are we doing? nothing, no fcuking players with our best chance in years to win the league. Respected journalists more or less saying today that we probably won't sign anyone. What are absolute waste of a chance to win the league. Why on earth are we not signing anyone? I don't get it

Who's worth having and actually up for sale then please. Pray, do tell. whistle

1st Team Regular
1st Team Regular
Some see the transfer window as a bloody free for all sweet shop ffs!

if ONLY it was that simple ey?

1st Team Regular
1st Team Regular
Just checking here, but are we second in the league or did I imagine that.

We came out of the xmas period one point closer to Chelsea than when we went in and this place is almost in melt down because we haven't bought any players yet.

The last time I looked there was 31 days in January and none of our rivals have signed anyone of note yet either.

Who do we sign, what players do you suggest we sign? G you're excluded, you would just sign everyone. grin

Jaysus lads,let's wait and see what happens before we start bursting blood vessels. We have been without 4 of our best players and we are still in second place. If we get them back we will be considerably stronger.

We all know that the squad needs strengthening but let's leave that up to our manager who has taken us to 2nd place and two finals up to this point.

You REALLY couldn't make this up could you's ey? eek

Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend

And Suarez and Caroll

Carroll wasn't a signing, Carroll was a robbery in broad daylight.

Indeed and this is what happens when you leave it late. Better do your homework early and finish your shopping. I feel that not having an early replacement for Mane in such a crucial period (most games in a month) is going to cost us all the great work done before he left.

Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
And what of Mane's replacement when he's back in possibly three to four weeks?

Page 5 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  KopTalk Team 

Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Advertisements
Liverpool FC Discussion
Can Elliott and Trent play together?
by Torres65 - 13/05/24 10:46 AM