KopTalk.com
Posted By: RafaB Biggest Global security threat say US & UK - 15/04/16 07:50 AM
It appears that the biggest threat to global security is not terrorists even though there appears to be loads of different groups. It is Russia in the opinion of US and UK.

What do you think?
Posted By: EMP Re: Biggest Global security threat say US & UK - 15/04/16 10:41 AM
World Opinion Polls have always placed the US on top of the Most Dangerous to World Peace question. Which is pretty obvious, so the opinions of those inside the US, and its allies, I view only as a preamble to its next military disaster.
Posted By: lumba Re: Biggest Global security threat say US & UK - 15/04/16 03:51 PM
Man is and always will be the biggest threat to global security regardless of what language you speak. We should all hang our heads in shame for what we've become. Meanwhile the crab people wait on for the inevitable destruction of the human race.
Originally Posted By EMP
World Opinion Polls have always placed the US on top of the Most Dangerous to World Peace question. Which is pretty obvious, so the opinions of those inside the US, and its allies, I view only as a preamble to its next military disaster.

I have never completed a world opinion poll where do you access them ?
Posted By: EMP Re: Biggest Global security threat say US & UK - 24/06/16 04:03 PM
gallup poll conducted the survey , they are the leaders in polling world public opinion and they are american.
Originally Posted By Stanley Park
Originally Posted By EMP

I have never completed a world opinion poll where do you access them ?

It is aften by invitation run by global consultancy companies like PWC, I have participated in some. Quite a few things you don't seem to know.
Originally Posted By EMP
gallup poll conducted the survey , they are the leaders in polling world public opinion and they are american.

Well I fill a lot of polls and I have never seen it, it also depends on the question if I set up a poll that said "what do you think of the Irish government ?" and I did it in Ireland pretty sure I would know what the answer would be
Posted By: EMP Re: Biggest Global security threat say US & UK - 24/06/16 05:13 PM
it was an international poll, every country. even 13% of americans said their own country was the most dangerous. which again as I said is obvious, they are the country invading places, threatening the borders of other countries and they have an unbeatable military.
Originally Posted By EMP
it was an international poll, every country. even 13% of americans said their own country was the most dangerous. which again as I said is obvious, they are the country invading places, threatening the borders of other countries and they have an unbeatable military.

It does not surprise me 13% of Americans said that they say all kinds of things like the Irish what is it you want exactly the elimination of America ?
Posted By: EMP Re: Biggest Global security threat say US & UK - 24/06/16 06:06 PM
nice bit of racial stereotyping there boris be proud of u.
Originally Posted By EMP
nice bit of racial stereotyping there boris be proud of u.

I have to go some way to catch up with you, you have within pure hatred
Posted By: EMP Re: Biggest Global security threat say US & UK - 24/06/16 06:48 PM
Pure hatred of evil I am proud to have, you're hatred seems to be anyone different than you.
© KopTalk Forums