KopTalk.com
Posted By: wilkij1975 Will we reach 50? - 23/04/12 02:12 PM
Just wondering what your thoughts are on us reaching 50 points this season? It seems hard to believe that we wouldn't but with only three games left and on 46 in our current form I can't see it happening.

P.S. Sorry if this has been done already!
Posted By: Carheex Re: Will we reach 50? - 23/04/12 02:51 PM
I don't care anymore.
Posted By: Flames Re: Will we reach 50? - 23/04/12 02:56 PM
it makes no difference at this stage. league just hasnt clicked for us so i dont see the point in getting to stressed over the remaining games at this stage, its not like we are going to go on a meaningful run with 3 games to go.

forget about the league, hopefully we walk away with two cups, which in my opinion is a fantastic achievement for KD to come back in accomplish. it will also be a fantastic achievement for him to step down with, which is what he will do in the summer and he will once again be in the liverpool history books for giving us our first silverware in 6 years in his first full season and get the respect he deserves.

from the very beginning i believed he would improve the state of the club and he has, regardless of whether or not he would take us all the way to the top. thats all he needed to do.
Posted By: ant.lfc Re: Will we reach 50? - 23/04/12 03:02 PM
i couldn't give a flying fart in space if we get to 50 or not this years league season was over the day we lost to the arse..
Posted By: Armitage Re: Will we reach 50? - 23/04/12 03:09 PM
50 strikes of the post or bar yes
Posted By: House Re: Will we reach 50? - 23/04/12 04:28 PM
what if we finish in the bottom half? no one care about that?
Posted By: LFC legend Re: Will we reach 50? - 23/04/12 07:33 PM
Far as I'm concerned we havent been in the BPL since Arsenal, just waiting for the next FA cup game. Lets just go win the thing and call it a season!
Posted By: YNWA1892 Re: Will we reach 50? - 24/04/12 12:57 AM
Originally Posted By: House

If we don't finish 4th or higher in the league then I don't care where we finish as long as it's not bottom 3.

All the other places are irrelevant.
Posted By: ianrush81 Re: Will we reach 50? - 24/04/12 01:02 AM
I really dont think people care if we finished 15th, different breed of fan within the Club now, at one time pride of trying to finish as high as you can was important, sadly no more, mid table medoicrity for the foresseable future here we come boys...
Posted By: Carheex Re: Will we reach 50? - 24/04/12 03:51 AM

Re-phrase that....would anyone be 'surprised' if we ended the season in the bottom half...

I wouldn't, and I bet the majority of fans wouldn't either. What does that tell us about ken's 'successful' season?
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Will we reach 50? - 24/04/12 04:14 AM
We still got Swansea away to play yet ain't we? God help us!

Probs a good idea to play Carra for that game then! smirk

When this season ends, We're having two big almighty party's! One at carheex's and one at heggypompom's!

I'll bring the girls wink , you lot just worry about the:

See you all there!
Posted By: heggypompom Re: Will we reach 50? - 24/04/12 08:37 AM
QUALITY smile
Posted By: Goku Re: Will we reach 50? - 24/04/12 10:14 AM
I'm thinking we'll reach about 58 wink
© KopTalk Forums