KopTalk.com

another possible summer transfer target is Barcelona's 23 year old winger Jeffren Suarez what do you think guys??
I think he is another Ryan Babel. Good player, but not top class.
Haha Babel good? are you nuts thats why he plays for hoffenheim now
He cant seem to pass a player in that vid. Average player from my first impression and we have bucket loads of average. Lets move on.
Well Babel had and i honestly believe still has the potential to be a great player, but he never seems to get it right xD I dont know why, but i feel the same thing with this guy.
i think it could be a risk buying him, seems decent tho
deffo a risk. wouldn't pay money for him its the type of player you sign on a loan or free. ok he can knock the ball past a few players but his final touch is always poor. at least from these highlights anyway. never seen him before this
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Video: Would you Like another Suarez at Liverpool? - 22/03/11 06:10 PM
If he looks average on a youtube video he should be playing in the Championship at best.
Like the opinions guys I think the same I don't think he'll be great
cloning is a few decades away, we can live in hope thouugh

people stop putting youtube videos on here they dont show you anything about a player they are useless sh!t
i've seen him play for barca a couple of times and seems like a good player, but i thought he was 19-20 years old, not 23. we should be looking at other players.
looks pretty sh!t on that vedio. not the kind of talent i would want
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Video: Would you Like another Suarez at Liverpool? - 23/03/11 06:13 AM
One trick pony I say....makes the same move every time and gets picked off 9 times out of 10!
© KopTalk Forums