KopTalk.com
On the anniversary of Torres joining the Reds, enjoy Keycap ten superb El Ni�o strikes

On this day in 2007, Liverpool signed Fernando Torres from Atletico Madrid!
142 games
81 goals
20 assists

[img:center]https://pbs.twimg.com/media/E5cOtnsXMAEwD0X?format=jpg&name=small[/img]
Posted By: Oli Re: In 2007: Liverpool signed Fernando Torres - 05/07/21 09:56 AM
We could do with a Torres in our team next season.
His impact was good but not good enough as we missed out on the title, same could be said about Suarez. Both did not win any silverware. I consider Our current crop of player to be more accomplished as they won big trophies.
Originally Posted By Snakeye
His impact was good but not good enough as we missed out on the title, same could be said about Suarez. Both did not win any silverware. I consider Our current crop of player to be more accomplished as they won big trophies.

With Klopp we would have won the EPL when we came close under both Benitez and Rodgers. It's not only about players, but the manager plays a huge role. I think we would all agree that both Suarez and Torres were better than Firmino.
Originally Posted By EnergisedReds
Originally Posted By Snakeye

With Klopp we would have won the EPL when we came close under both Benitez and Rodgers. It's not only about players, but the manager plays a huge role. I think we would all agree that both Suarez and Torres were better than Firmino.

They were both better than Firmino, but Firmino also has much better players around him than Torres or Suarez had, we had a few superstar type players with Torres and Suarez, but the rest of the team was much weaker.

Klopp is also a better manager than Rodgers or Rafa, and that's not having a go at those managers who were good, but Klopp is a level above.
© KopTalk Forums