KopTalk.com
Posted By: Dunk CONFIRMED TEAM & MATCH THREAD V BOURNEMOUTH - 08/12/18 12:34 PM
LIVERPOOL: Alisson, Milner, Van Dijk, Matip, Robertson, Fabinho, Wijnaldum, Keita, Salah, Firmino, Shaqiri.

SUBS: Mignolet, Alexander-Arnold, Henderson, Lallana, Sturridge, Origi, Mane.
Fabinho right back and Matip back in defence.

I wasn't confident against Burnley with the line up but we won that.

Glad Shaq is getting more games. Absolute bargain.
Originally Posted By Mr Bojangles
Fabinho right back and Matip back in defence.

I wasn't confident against Burnley with the line up but we won that.

Glad Shaq is getting more games. Absolute bargain.

Probably our best available team except for Right back, we should win this one as they are missing a few first team players.
He played right back in Brazil and was also there for Monaco a few times.

Klopp likes a versatile player!
Just seeing the assists stats for that Ryan Fraser for Bournemouth, leads the league so far. He plays left wing for Bournemouth, looks to be a tactical adjustment by Klopp in anticipation of Fraser having Milner @RB & Fabinho @RM.

I just hope we can put this game to bed early so Klopp can rest some key players for Tuesday.
Our Captain on the bench, I wish Klopp would do the inevitable and make VVD Captain. Maybe Klopp does not feel the Captain's role is not important and just leaves Henderson as so "only in name"?
People moaning about Salah being offside.
It was less than marginal his beard was offside. And I'm sure officals are told to give advantage to the attacking player.
It looked clearly offside to me. Klopp should have a word with the Ref at half time and agree to start the 2nd half back at 0-0.
Playing well, hope we keep up the intensity and get the insurance of at least another goal. City could well stumble against Chelsea later on, so a win here is a must.
Very Good result that...Arsenal & Utd scraped 1 v 2 wins there!

Salah is starting to come good, Alisson again shows why we got a bargain, he saves so many points and excudes confidence right throughout the team.

And well done Milly on his 500th Premier League Appearance.
Yeah Alisson is some keeper, and it looks as if Salah has timed his return to form perfectly, with a few big games against top sides including City coming up between now and early January. It's amazing how easily Milner can slot in anywhere and still shine, wonderfully versatile player and a true warrior. Fabinho is beginning to show his class, as too is Keita. It's all starting to come together nicely, real pity about Gomez though, he's a big loss at centre back, though to be fair Matip didn't do too badly. However the top sides will stretch us on that side I feel.
Great team performance. Agree about Milner Herc, what a pro.
Shaq gives us something different that we've been lacking, him and Mo are on the same wavelength.
Firminho's moustache thingy has to go.
Virgil is easily the best CB in football atm and Keita will only get better, always looking for a forward pass.
Great result, at Chelsea, they beat City 2 - 0 so We're top of the heap at last bravo Klopp and the lads.
Originally Posted By Derek
Great team performance. Agree about Milner Herc, what a pro.
Shaq gives us something different that we've been lacking, him and Mo are on the same wavelength.
Firminho's moustache thingy has to go.
Virgil is easily the best CB in football atm and Keita will only get better, always looking for a forward pass.

Good performance and even better overall results with City losing
Good win in difficult conditions, great to see Salah banging in the goals, Shaq really gives us a different dimension with his chips and inventive passes, he's that bit of unpredictable we sometimes lack, to think Mane was out and we didn't really miss him, last year we would have struggled.

Keita and Fabinho played well, good to see them improving, Keita is always looking to run/pass forward, which is something our MF has lacked recently.

It's in our hands !
Matip needs to listen to VVD, there was a few stray passes and his positional play wasn't the best and he could also do without venturing too far forward with the ball and play it simple.

It's all in our hands now, we've got to make it count and do Man Utd next weekend for the 1st time in a good while. I hope Klopp can counter whatever negative sh#t Maureen is going to throw at us.
I have been a big critic of Matip's in the past, but he outplayed Virgil today. Top of the league and City have stumbled. what a day.
All good today, little bit of luck with the offside for the first goal but it never looked like the result would be anything else. I don't think mo is fully back but that will certainly help the process.

Top of the league and not firing on all cylinders. That'll do for now.
Crackin win ! Salah hitting form at the perfect time, interesting that Klopp didn't take him off after getting his third.
Shakira has been a very astute purchase, I'd like t think he could play in the Coutinho role but maybe Klopp has someone in mind for that in the future. The small matter of Napoli n UTD's bus up next.
Originally Posted By Andred
Crackin win ! Salah hitting form at the perfect time, interesting that Klopp didn't take him off after getting his third.
Shakira has been a very astute purchase, I'd like t think he could play in the Coutinho role but maybe Klopp has someone in mind for that in the future. The small matter of Napoli n UTD's bus up next.

He is very left footed so cannot play in Coutinho's, I thought he would play in the middle, but Klopp puts him in Salah's position and Salah becomes a CF. Among all players I think it's Firmino who is not playing to his level while Salah is doing good despite not reaching last season's height which to be fair was unbelievable.
Originally Posted By Flames
All good today, little bit of luck with the offside for the first goal but it never looked like the result would be anything else. I don't think mo is fully back but that will certainly help the process.

So we should keep Klopp this week then, I know you change your mind quicker than your underpants? Are you Ok for a couple of days at least?
I think we've finally shaken off the CL blues, that was the most like our last season's style of playing we've seen for quite a few games this season. It couldn't come at a better time either, with Napoli, United, Arsenal and City all in the next couple of weeks. If we can avoid injury and maintain this level performance, we'll be just fine, when we're in this kind of form we can beat any side in the PL, and most in Europe too.
Originally Posted By TiredReds
Originally Posted By Flames

So we should keep Klopp this week then, I know you change your mind quicker than your underpants? Are you Ok for a couple of days at least?

grin
© KopTalk Forums