KopTalk.com
Posted By: Snakeye Watford v Liverpool - 24/11/18 01:46 PM
I find it strange that 2 hours before a kick off and we have no match thread.
Posted By: Stanley Park Re: Watford v Liverpool - 24/11/18 02:56 PM
If we don't win I won't be happy at all
Posted By: Snakeye Re: Watford v Liverpool - 24/11/18 04:48 PM
Boring first half a cure for insomnia.... nobody looks interested.
Posted By: Stanley Park Re: Watford v Liverpool - 24/11/18 04:55 PM
Originally Posted By Stanley Park
If we don't win I won't be happy at all

from the first half i might well get my wish
Posted By: Stanley Park Re: Watford v Liverpool - 24/11/18 05:53 PM
Shows what I know about football....nothing

Nice three points Liverpool
Posted By: Snakeye Re: Watford v Liverpool - 24/11/18 05:55 PM
Flattering scoreline. Henderson being an idiot getting sent off, another time it would of been punished. Very happy with 3 points but this game was a cure for insomnia.
Posted By: wilkij1975 Re: Watford v Liverpool - 24/11/18 06:06 PM
Again, no one rated Hendo so no big loss in the game or in the next one really.
Posted By: EnergisedReds Re: Watford v Liverpool - 24/11/18 06:47 PM
Originally Posted By wilkij1975

Maybe he is not rates but he must be better than air. In any case, for me it was probably our most complete game so far.
Posted By: EnergisedReds Re: Watford v Liverpool - 24/11/18 06:48 PM
Originally Posted By Stanley Park
Shows what I know about football....nothing

Nice three points Liverpool

I would say the same for you regarding Brexit grin
Posted By: wilkij1975 Re: Watford v Liverpool - 24/11/18 07:06 PM
Originally Posted By TiredReds
Originally Posted By wilkij1975

Maybe he is not rates but he must be better than air. In any case, for me it was probably our most complete game so far.

You wouldn�t think he was better than air going by some comments about him on here. Then the hypocracy when he doesn�t play for whatever reason.
Posted By: Pickles Re: Watford v Liverpool - 24/11/18 10:03 PM
I believe this was one of our most important wins of the season so far. Coming into the game Klopp had little time to plan due to players being away with their respective countries.
A little luck again which always helps but we were lethal when it mattered. Watford on their own patch are no pushovers and a lot of pundits were expecting us to slip up today.

Well done Redmen, this was a very important win keeping the pressure on City and giving us breathing space on those behind.
Posted By: Hercules/AF 58 Re: Watford v Liverpool - 25/11/18 05:13 PM
I'm happy with the win and the clean sheet, plus a couple of good performances. That was a banana skin and at half time it looked to be growing and growing. However the lads dug in and pulled out a very decent second half performance. Of course there's things one could criticise, but I'm not going to flog a winning horse. Next up is the Derby after the PSG game in midweek, a win in Paris would set the tone for a good old fashioned bash the blue's session...
Posted By: chesterville Re: Watford v Liverpool - 27/11/18 02:58 AM
I watched the first half mostly on video with fast forward on 4x normal speed. At that rate our passing at the back and in midfield looked to be at normal EPL pace. Why is much of our rear-guard and central game so slow these days?
Posted By: elimmel Re: Watford v Liverpool - 27/11/18 03:46 AM
Henderson and Gigi.
Hardworking, industrious and all but sometimes takes a touch or 2 too many.
Fabinho and Keita moves the ball forward much faster, so really hope these 2 get going soonest possible
Posted By: Hercules/AF 58 Re: Watford v Liverpool - 27/11/18 10:30 AM
Originally Posted By chesterville
I watched the first half mostly on video with fast forward on 4x normal speed. At that rate our passing at the back and in midfield looked to be at normal EPL pace. Why is much of our rear-guard and central game so slow these days?

IMO The good Klopp'o has released the press leaver and applied the brakes. He's building a head of steam and damming it up for release in the last seven or eight games, in order to wash away any vestige of opposition.
© KopTalk Forums