KopTalk.com
Posted By: Pickles Coutnho to Barcelona deal almost complete! - 16/08/17 09:55 PM
Catalan news outlet Mundo Deportivo are reporting terms on the Coutinho deal could be complete soon.

They claim a breakthrough in recent days over Liverpool�s stance means Barca are now in a strong position to sign the Brazilian.

Coutinho has not played in either of Liverpool�s two competitive matches this season and is not expected to be part of the side this weekend against Crystal Palace.

He has handed in a transfer request but the move has taken longer than Barcelona would have wished.

Mundo Deportivo claim �sources close to the operation say that it should be finalised in a couple of days�.

Should Liverpool settle on a transfer fee for Coutinho, the player will then likely head to Barcelona for a medical and contract negotiations.

The 25-year-old prospected arrival comes as Barca struggle in their pursuit of Ousmane Dembele.

The Borussia Dortmund forward went AWOL earlier this week in the hope of securing a transfer to the La LIga giants.

But the report claims Dortmund�s asking price is both too high for Barca to accept.
A*se backwards if they do this deal before completing all other deals. It'll ramp up prices for players we are after because they know we have the Coutinho money!
3rd bid rejected. �118million.

I'd rather sell him than keep him now.
Nah. Rinse them for all we can and in the process, make the little fecker sweat!
No it's not!
No sale, no way no surrender, our best player is not for sale. FSG have repeatedly stated that. Klopp has repeatedly stated that, and to sell now regardless of the offer will destroy any little credibility either of them have with the fans. "Coutinho will be with us when this window is closed" end of.
Wonder why Klopp suddenly stopped saying that then.

On Tuesday he suddenly started talking about bosses and them making the final decisions, and being sad he might not always give the journos 100 % truth in all matters.

To me this sounds like the commitee are trying to find a way to sell the player without losing their face - now that he has submitted his transfer request and openly spat his dummy over Klopp.
Originally Posted By van Gogh
Wonder why Klopp suddenly stopped saying that then.

On Tuesday he suddenly started talking about bosses and them making the final decisions, and being sad he might not always give the journos 100 % truth in all matters.

To me this sounds like the commitee are trying to find a way to sell the player without losing their face - now that he has submitted his transfer request and openly spat his dummy over Klopp.

There was a piece on the news page about it the other day. It said that the owners wanted to keep him more than Klopp as he doesn't want a player around that's not 100% committed. Maybe Klopp's comments were in regard to that as it suggested he wanted it sorted sooner rather than later?
I would suggest there is very real friction behind the scenes between Klopp & FSG. Klopp feels humiliated by Coutinho and has probably known for a long time this was coming about Coutinho wanting to go to Barcelona, he just wasn't prepared for it to escalate so soon. FSG, I belive have been planning all along the transfer but the financial climate has changed in such a few short months that they are holding out for as much as possible. It also hasn't helped that FSG have bartered us out of possible deals for the Coutinho blow to have been softened. FSG know that if they were to let Coutinho go now without adequate reinforcements the blow back on them will be severe!
Klopp is going to freeze Coutinho out of the squad, much like he did to Sakho and this idea horrifies FSG. As it stands we are at an impasse with very little time to resolve the situation.
Posted By: lumba Re: Coutnho to Barcelona deal almost complete! - 18/08/17 05:21 PM
I've not had a severe blowback in years.
Originally Posted By lumba
I've not had a severe blowback in years.

I heard Brokeback Mountain is your favourite film though! grin
Posted By: lumba Re: Coutnho to Barcelona deal almost complete! - 18/08/17 05:56 PM
C'mon,give us a hug cowboy.
Originally Posted By lumba
C'mon,give us a hug cowboy.

Just do you know, that's not his pistol whistle
Rhubarb !
Unsettled Liverpool playmaker Philippe Coutinho may go public with his wish to join Barcelona, with the player weighing up whether to speak about his unhappiness at being denied the chance to move to the Nou Camp, according to the Catalan press

Oh, decisions decisions ey?
Don't make me puke you nasty little rodent.

Just another nail in the coffin of ever growing despise against him now.

I am actually starting to hate him now, and this, a player who I had SO much admiration for just a few months ago.

Keep digging Courtnho, keep bloody digging, and then SOD OFF to your precious barca. mad
You'll no longer be missed by me at least
Posted By: Muj Re: Coutnho to Barcelona deal almost complete! - 24/08/17 03:37 PM
i felt after the third bid was rejected, there were couple of statements by journos n Kloppo which suggested that the saga is over for now. Looked like they were trying to ease him back into the team.
it does not help with other players' morale either if hes back to playing with us and gets all the attention.

as everyone is wondering. are we ready for last minute departure and have our targets on standby? some verbal commitment n [oops].

our suits are bunch of pastries. soft Coccks
Didn't we have the same sentiments about Suarez when his head was turned?

We have to understand that players are going to say and do daft things on the basis of having their ear chewed by their Agent and current bigger clubs. Liverpool FC should be a place where the elite want to come and stay, this conveyor belt of potential rising to elite and then being sold off has to stop! We are going nowhere fast. Condoning another sale of one of our best players is giving FSG the licence to keep us at fair to middling with no hope of silverware and success!

Barcelona are spending �110mil on Ousmane Dembele of Dortmund. (Signed for �10m)

Which means they have �89mil of the Neymar money left.

Obviously they have prize money and their other transfer find but I think we and Coutinho have missed our chance
Originally Posted By TheKopProphet
Originally Posted By Mr Bojangles
Barcelona are spending �110mil on Ousmane Dembele of Dortmund. (Signed for �10m)

Obviously they have prize money and their other transfer find but I think we and Coutinho have missed our chance

I'm tired of this argument. What would FSG do with the money in their pocket and one week to go in the window? We're not going to replace Phil and they know it.

They'd have to do something. And I'd rather not have him here if he doesn't want to be here. We will not get that amount of money for him again. So I'm not fussed if we don't replace him. I just don't think we need or want him.
Originally Posted By TheKopProphet

I'm tired of this argument. What would FSG do with the money in their pocket and one week to go in the window? We're not going to replace Phil and they know it.

They'd have to do something. And I'd rather not have him here if he doesn't want to be here. We will not get that amount of money for him again. So I'm not fussed if we don't replace him. I just don't think we need or want him.

What do you mean we don't need him? With the number of games we have we'll need to rotate players.
Posted By: WNP Re: Coutnho to Barcelona deal almost complete! - 24/08/17 08:18 PM
So they've agreed a �138m deal with Dortmund for Dembele. Will they really pay another �138m on Coutinho now?
Originally Posted By Growler
Unsettled Liverpool playmaker Philippe Coutinho may go public with his wish to join Barcelona, with the player weighing up whether to speak about his unhappiness at being denied the chance to move to the Nou Camp, according to the Catalan press

Oh, decisions decisions ey?
Don't make me puke you nasty little rodent.

Just another nail in the coffin of ever growing despise against him now.

I am actually starting to hate him now, and this, a player who I had SO much admiration for just a few months ago.

Keep digging Courtnho, keep bloody digging, and then SOD OFF to your precious barca. mad
You'll no longer be missed by me at least

Giving in to your child Growl's. This isn't a time to be ruled by pique or hurt feelings. This is a time rational decision making and not for spitting the dummy out.
Originally Posted By WNP
So they've agreed a �138m deal with Dortmund for Dembele. Will they really pay another �138m on Coutinho now?

I'd like to know the terms of that Dembele deal. Did Dortmund accept the ridiculous sort of terms Barcelona offered us for Coutinho?
If the Coutinho deal doesn't get done with Barcelona there could be some interesting info coming out of Nou Camp about John W Henry's trip in February?
Concerned Coutinho 'very low'...according to sky sport.

Bless him, poor lickle lamb.

Needs a man 'ug p'raps sweetie?

Tip of my steel toe capped boot right up his rigget would surely suffice instead? mad
Posted By: Barr Re: Coutnho to Barcelona deal almost complete! - 25/08/17 03:52 PM
There's a part of me that wants him to up his cvnt game just to see how you react grin
I think he's staying now Barca have agreed �138million deal:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/41044659

I can't see Barca paying another �130+ million, I can't see us getting another bid at that price for him, it was all driven by the Neymar deal.

Knowing Barca they will stick in a �60million bid with the remaining cash lol.
Rumours of him asking not to be included in the CL squad.
Originally Posted By Vicdamone

It's not him decision, he has a contract. Will he accept to reduce his wages?
Originally Posted By TiredReds

If this is true he's really going all out to leave, I cannot see a way back for him.
Originally Posted By Chris2402

If this is true he's really going all out to leave, I cannot see a way back for him.

Hope you're right.
Never want to see him play for LFC again
Originally Posted By Chris2402

Hope you're right.
Never want to see him play for LFC again

I'm of that opinion now too, I do like the clubs stance though and Coutinho can only blame himself for not being allowed to leave. Why on earth did he sign a new contract in January when the Barcelona links were already there? Footballers want it all don't they? They demand a new contract on higher wages, then demand to leave less than 6 months later. Perhaps we should say fine but you must pay back the increase in wages and bonuses you've had since signing the new contract, as well as milking Barca for �150million!
Posted By: WNP Re: Coutnho to Barcelona deal almost complete! - 26/08/17 08:45 AM
If he refuses to play, could we sue him for breach of contract? A value of �138 has been put on his contract based on Barca's bid, so each year of his contract is then worth 30m (based on 4.5 years remaining). So if he refuses to play for a year, we could sure him for 30m?

There must be some legal recourse if a player breaks their contract? Can you imagine if a club breached their contract, the players would be sueing immediately
he absolutely epitomises everything that is so badly wrong with the game now.

Can you just imagine one of us behaving in a similar way towards our employer?
You'd be laughed out of the main entrance by security, with a size 10 firmly installed right up yer crack. mad
he absolutely epitomises everything that is so badly wrong with the game now.

Exactly right, but so does Virgil Van Dijk and a lot of other players.
Posted By: Muj Re: Coutnho to Barcelona deal almost complete! - 26/08/17 04:20 PM
do barca need him now that they got this Dembelle bloke from Dortmund?
I dont think he thought that Barca would come for him this summer next year yes, that is why he signed a contract. The whole Neymar saga change everything.
Originally Posted By sixtiesred
It would of been Lfc that instigated the new contract not phil

Did we bully him into signing it as well then?
Once again chris where did I say that stop putting words I havnt said or inferred into my mouth

You said that we would have instigated the contract, which may be true, but he is the one who signed in and he should stand by that decision. Nobody forced him to sign the contract.

And stop being so sensitive seriously, every time anyone questions you, you get really defensive. Not everything is a personal slight you know.
Yes that's all I said if I want to add more I would of done it I don't need you to guess what I meant

And I never said any body forced him to sign just don't make things up chris and we'll be fine ok

I give up, you mays well create a forum for yourself where only you post, you'd probably end up arguing with yourself if this was the case.
Well how about I put words in your mouth chris would you like that

Grow up kid
So what's the latest? Has he or has he Not?
Happy to discus anything I actually post not about your guessing

I said Lfc would of instigated the new contract .

Didn't say he had to sign or that he shouldn't abide by the contract either

If you want to pull me up that Lfc didn't instigate it fair enough !
But you want to av a go at me for something I didn't say how is that being sensitive ffs
if I went round having a go at you for things you havnt said and then when you go, hang On I havnt said that ! reply to you with your too sensitive ! I'm sure you would do what I'm doing so leave it chris ok

You aren't happy to discuss your own posts though? This proves it. I've copied my post that has set you off once again:

Did we bully him into signing it as well then?

It is a question relating to your post, it isn't having a go, it isn't putting words in your mouth, nor is it inferring anything. It's a simple question that once again you have had a huge over-reaction too.

We've just beaten Arsenal 4-0 and you want to argue about stuff like this, get a grip.
Yeah I am chris just not happy to discuss inferred comments that weren't there plainly to see

Your comments infer I was getting at Lfc bullied forced made whatever you want to use that's your inferred thought not mine thanks

Hey and no I don't want to argue about anything just don't try to make out I meant something

Like me saying we could of scored more v goons with your comment ,
so you think we ldidnt play well v goons No I. Think we could of scored more
In actual fact it means we' we're playing so well thought we could score more
It's an example not my thoughts

Ant way chris just take what you read not add inferences cheers

Ok, you know what my post means better than I do, I understand now. It must be a huge weight carrying round that massive chip on your shoulder, I feel for you, I really do. Seeing 'digs' at you that aren't there and constantly being defensive is no way to be but whatever works for you. I won't be wasting any more time on this because quite frankly it's ridiculous paranoia on your behalf.
Come on guys let's get back to the topic here.
Do you two want sent to the naughty step?

Do you?

Well, do you?

Exactly, I didn't think so.

Now behave.
Come on guys let's get back to the topic here.

Sorry, I've said my last piece and that's it for me.
Originally Posted By Shaggydog
Do you two want sent to the naughty step?

Do you?

Well, do you?

Exactly, I didn't think so.

Now behave.

At least it's not me again grin
Yer all norty in here. eek

I'M the only one to speak reason. whistle
Haha!

Says the man with a big warehouse full of cocoNUTS! laugh
Originally Posted By van Gogh
Haha!

Says the man with a big warehouse full of cocoNUTS! laugh

He's building another warehouse full of Matildas if this lot don't behave.
Neymar Reportedly Advises Philippe Coutinho Against Joining Barcelona
Published by Bleacher Report on Tue, 29 Aug 2017

Paris Saint-Germain forward Neymar has reportedly advised Liverpool midfielder Philippe Coutinho against moving to Barcelona this summer.Despite Coutinho handing in a transfer request at Anfield, the Reds have rejected three bids for the playmaker from the Blaugrana this summer. According to Estadao (h/t Sport), while on international duty with Brazil, Neymar told his compatriot the Reds were doing him a favour."Neymar said to Coutinho in a chat that he wont regret Liverpools decision to keep him away from Barcelona," the paper noted.Neymar left Barcelona in the current transfer window, with PSG parting with 200 million to land the Brazilian for a world-record fee.After making the move, Neymar was critical of the way Barcelona was being run, saying the current board "shouldn't be in charge," perMark Crellinof Sky Sports. "Barca deserve much better, and everyone knows this," he added.There'd be no surprise if the topics aforementioned did come up when the duo linked up on international duty with Brazil.
Thank you Neymar. I hope he comes back from Brazil and tells us he has changed his mind, that would be great news.
I hope he comes back from the break with a massive fukking fine if he plays for them!
Posted By: lumba Re: Coutnho to Barcelona deal almost complete! - 29/08/17 03:16 PM
I remember getting off with this bird I'd been after for years and when it finally happened I was left feeling hugely disappointed with the performance ..think on Phil.
JCA I SO much hope this bass turd goes within the next 36 hours, PLLLLLEASE! shocked tired
Posted By: Barr Re: Coutnho to Barcelona deal almost complete! - 30/08/17 03:11 PM
The thing with Phil is that when the teams not at the races he's usually the one to pluck a goal out of nothing. That's very difficult to replace, I'm not sure we have anyone in the team currently like that.
Spain will have an extra day to do business; the window there closes at midnight on September 1 - meaning Barcelona's pursuit of Coutinho could drag on even further.

Oh FFS!
I didn't know this, so it could be another 53 hours to go yet! shocked

AGGHH!!
Is ther no end to this saga? mad
I think lemar is coutinhos replacement. It really makes no sense to keep him.
© KopTalk Forums