KopTalk.com
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/footbal...rpool-tour.html

why doesnt the club just allow this horrible snide to leave , very very good riddance to this nasty vile tw@t/
Posted By: lumba Re: sterling refusimg to play and go oin tour - 07/07/15 09:49 PM
Why make it easy for him and City?
Originally Posted By: lumba
who the
f uk does he think he is , a 20 year old nothing refusing to play and trying to call the shots , the dirty tw@t.
Originally Posted By: TheKopProphet
He's just following his agent's directives without thinking much through... He gets a 4 mil pay-off if the deal goes through... that's all that matters to him.
its down to him not his agent he employs him and sterling is not an idiot .
He is showing his true colours again if this is true, we will sell him at the right price but if we don't get the money we want then he will have no choice but to go on tour.
Let him stick that in his pipe and smoke it.
Posted By: D500 Re: sterling refusimg to play and go oin tour - 07/07/15 10:39 PM
Don't worry, it's only the Telegraph. It's not like it's The Guardian or something. He'll be on tour with the rest of the boys.....

Incidentally, was he as equally insistent on boycotting the end of year celebratory knees up that appears to have started just before the Stoke game? Just wondering.
He wants to leave so I'm not surprised he doesn't want to go on tour. This doesn't mean we have to sell him. If he realises he might not get his move he might sign a contract like Suarez did you never know.

If he did sign a new contract and he had a good season you would expect to get closer to �70 million or more for him.

The main objective should be to get him to sign a new contract and hold onto him for as long as possible.

I have a feeling he may leave though.
Posted By: gnp-uk Re: sterling refusimg to play and go oin tour - 07/07/15 11:01 PM
I fully agree with sterling decision

I don't blame him...

Wud you wana go on tour with that loser brodge??... Hell fvcking no!!!
Originally Posted By: D500
Don't worry, it's only the Telegraph. It's not like it's The Guardian or something. He'll be on tour with the rest of the boys.....

Incidentally, was he as equally insistent on boycotting the end of year celebratory knees up that appears to have started just before the Stoke game? Just wondering.

isnt the telegraph just as reliable as the guardian?
Originally Posted By: *** Suso ***

Yeah but he's just trying to make out that the Telegragh isn't very good because they're political views are moderately right wing. We all know that The Telegraph is generally a reliable source for football news.
Posted By: Top4 Re: sterling refusimg to play and go oin tour - 08/07/15 12:33 AM
So Sterling is trying to force the club to take an amount they feel is not enough just so he can get what he and his agent want and yet again out come the apologists for the little cretin.

If it's not BR FC it's Sterling FC. Some need to make up their minds who they actually support as a fan because it appears it got lost somewhere along the way.
Originally Posted By: RedScouser
Originally Posted By: *** Suso ***

Yeah but he's just trying to make out that the Telegragh isn't very good because they're political views are moderately right wing. We all know that The Telegraph is generally a reliable source for football news.
o i see. thanks for that #teambrenden
Originally Posted By: Top4
So Sterling is trying to force the club to take an amount they feel is not enough just so he can get what he and his agent want and yet again out come the apologists for the little cretin.

If it's not BR FC it's Sterling FC. Some need to make up their minds who they actually support as a fan because it appears it got lost somewhere along the way.

By allowing him to leave and get his wish is supporting Sterling as oppose to the club. Forcing him to stay and try to get him to get his head down and sign a new contract is in the club's best interests in my opinion.
Posted By: Top4 Re: sterling refusimg to play and go oin tour - 08/07/15 12:49 AM
Nothing he or his agent have done or said can be in anyway interpreted as him be willing to stay. This is not Suarez who sought SG's advice on staying and knuckling down.

The lad could care less about anyone at the club (including his manager) who has I believe, defended the little shyster in court twice.

Amazing that you think Sterling is going to start giving 100% for the first time in months when his mind is already at Man City.

Sad it's come to this. Was so happy for him when he broke through. He's being a bit of a tool now though. I'd take 45 Million for him.
Yeah but you've probably read about his upbringing and how he lived in tough conditions and was excluded from school etc.

He's shot to prominence very very quickly. He's probably been expected to grow up quicker than he has done.

Yes he has acted juvenile at times and disrespected people at the club. It might just be a case that he wants a move to another club but he doesn't know how to go about it in a respectful manner or he doesn't fully understand the implications of his actions or how they're perceived. I know equally he could also be a not very nice person.

The best scenario is he stays and knuckles down. Unlikely but we shouldn't give up. And it doesn't need fans having a massive go at him. Criticising his antics is fine, but it doesn't need to be relentless whenever his name is mentioned.

I don't particular like Sterling but I recognise his value to Liverpool.
Originally Posted By: fazakerley red 1

why doesnt the club just allow this horrible snide to leave , very very good riddance to this nasty vile tw@t/

Why would the club just allow him to leave and lose 40-50m, what do you mean? For 45m I would let him go, Sanchez and even Suarez wer cheaper than this.
Red i think you and G should have a word with Sterling because it seems ur the only ones who feels that he should stay. THE GUY DOES NOT WANT TO STAY AT LFC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Posted By: WNP Re: sterling refusimg to play and go oin tour - 08/07/15 06:14 AM
Oh well if he's refusing to go, then we can just a keep fining him until he flies out or joins city, means we pay less in wages. Really dislike him, and can't see any way back for him at Liverpool, so best to get as much as we can, them he'll be City's problem
Surely... the club won't be paying wages to the scrawny little sh!t whilst he refuses to play? A few weeks of no income should bring on deep depression to such a money-obsessed individual (and his sub-low life agent). We can all then smile at their misery.
Posted By: cjkent Re: sterling refusimg to play and go oin tour - 08/07/15 07:01 AM
I would give him half wages and have him sit in the corner
Originally Posted By: gnp-uk
I fully agree with sterling decision

I don't blame him...

Wud you wana go on tour with that loser brodge??... Hell fvcking no!!!

Give it a rest you idiot!
Posted By: cjkent Re: sterling refusimg to play and go oin tour - 08/07/15 07:36 AM
I think enough is enough and no more cotton wool, just treat him like the spoilt child he is.
Wherever did Arsenal disappear to regarding this vile little turd?
I thought they were absolutely GAGGIN' for it? crazy
Posted By: cjkent Re: sterling refusimg to play and go oin tour - 08/07/15 07:42 AM
I think wenger didn't like his attitude
I don't think Arsenal are interested in paying even close to �50million either, he's quite clearly not worth it. We're quite lucky that Man City are desperate for English players to fill their quota and have much more money than sense.
Originally Posted By: KingoftheKop
I don't think Arsenal are interested in paying even close to �50million either, he's quite clearly not worth it. We're quite lucky that Man City are desperate for English players to fill their quota and have much more money than sense.

Friggin understatement of the decade that! shocked

I just do NOT get his valuation, or the plaudits that outside sources are piling on him.
i mean, what exactly are his attributes that stand out head and shoulders above anyone else?
Average at best as a player.

City arre being hoodwinked imho, regardless of all the bags of shyte he's dragging behind his scrawny little arse.

Party time is nearing, YAY!! laugh

Because you would be playing right into the hands of the dirty (insert swear word) and sending a message to anyone else who wanted to leave liverpool on the cheap to negotiate a better contract for themselves just refuse to do things and the club will cave in
Posted By: LeQu76 Re: sterling refusimg to play and go oin tour - 08/07/15 08:31 AM
On ESPN and Echo as well
http://www.espn.co.uk/football/liverpool...-preseason-tour

Sterling is overrated at best and a little mercenary. I'm glad the club decided to stand their ground. Fvck him, let him stay behind and let him train on his own.

Or let him put in a transfer request and sell him to the highest bidder. That's now if anyone else wants him.
Originally Posted By: Growler

Friggin understatement of the decade that! shocked

I just do NOT get his valuation, or the plaudits that outside sources are piling on him.
i mean, what exactly are his attributes that stand out head and shoulders above anyone else?
Average at best as a player.

City arre being hoodwinked imho, regardless of all the bags of shyte he's dragging behind his scrawny little arse.

Party time is nearing, YAY!! laugh

I just read the BBC article about this and it had a small table of his EPL stats. It highlights, for me, how lucky we will be and what mugs City will be to pay �50m for him! He's not scored more than 9 goals or got more than 8 assists IIRC!!
I think we're also fortunate with the timings of the two studies that have claimed he's the most valuable young player and in the top 10 valuable players in the world. Surely they've only strengthened Liverpool's position and/or resolve.
I think we're also fortunate with the timings of the two studies that have claimed he's the most valuable young player and in the top 10 valuable players in the world. Surely they've only strengthened Liverpool's position and/or resolve.

I LMFCO when I heard that on the sport news.
He's generally shyte, and some daft tw@t that wrote/stated that is quite clearly being paid MONSTER wedge by LFC for spouting such crap.
Nothing he or his agent have done or said can be in anyway interpreted as him be willing to stay. This is not Suarez who sought SG's advice on staying and knuckling down.

The lad could care less about anyone at the club (including his manager) who has I believe, defended the little shyster in court twice.

Amazing that you think Sterling is going to start giving 100% for the first time in months when his mind is already at Man City.

His mind may not be all in it due to his drug taking, he could be seeing the whole of the moon.
Been listening to the radio since about 8 this morning, not heard one City fan who actually wants Sterling, most saying they hope he goes to London.
On the echo website he has pulled a sicky to miss training today
Posted By: lumba Re: sterling refusimg to play and go oin tour - 08/07/15 11:38 AM
What a dick,Faz is gonna go chicken oriental.
Originally Posted By: Stanley Park
On the echo website he has pulled a sicky to miss training today
just seen that , i dont know why the fans are not right on his case just taking the p1ss out of everyone of us now and did last season.
we all should be going mental over this waster .
Posted By: lumba Re: sterling refusimg to play and go oin tour - 08/07/15 11:43 AM
I don't see him as a Liverpool player anymore Faz so I'm chilled.

Let he is without guilt cast the first stone who has not pulled a sicky in their time ? I bet faz has pulled a few I know I have the eiderdown is comforting
Posted By: lumba Re: sterling refusimg to play and go oin tour - 08/07/15 11:48 AM
I hope this sicky is a result of the boys giving him a hard time.
Posted By: EMP Re: sterling refusimg to play and go oin tour - 08/07/15 11:53 AM
fairly predictable, sooner the better this deal is done.

Let he is without guilt cast the first stone who has not pulled a sicky in their time ? I bet faz has pulled a few I know I have the eiderdown is comforting
never mate only genuine illness never to hide like this tw@t .
I was joking faz sterling is a joke and his position is increasingly becoming untenable

Because you would be playing right into the hands of the dirty (insert swear word) and sending a message to anyone else who wanted to leave liverpool on the cheap to negotiate a better contract for themselves just refuse to do things and the club will cave in

THIS. Some people are thinking with their hearts and not their heads. He leaves on OUR terms. Not his, and certainly not City's.
Posted By: WNP Re: sterling refusimg to play and go oin tour - 08/07/15 12:36 PM
Get �50m in for him and splash it on Lacazette (28m) and Pedro (20m). We'd be so much stronger as a team, and would be a real threat going forward again.

-----------Hendo-----Can/Milner----------
Pedro----------Firmino-----------Coutinho
--------------Lacazette------------------

Let that little sh!t sterling rot on the City bench
Let him sweat, we hold all the cards here.
Posted By: Top4 Re: sterling refusimg to play and go oin tour - 08/07/15 12:53 PM
That sounds far too sensible for us WNP.
Posted By: LeQu76 Re: sterling refusimg to play and go oin tour - 08/07/15 12:57 PM
Originally Posted By: WNP
Get �50m in for him and splash it on Lacazette (28m) and Pedro (20m). We'd be so much stronger as a team, and would be a real threat going forward again.

-----------Hendo-----Can/Milner----------
Pedro----------Firmino-----------Coutinho
--------------Lacazette------------------

Let that little sh!t sterling rot on the City bench

If that happened it
might just be out best ever transfer window.
I'm not certain we have the pulling power to attract Pedro or Lacazette, they'll both want Champions League football. Would be nice though. I'd love it if were to show the same desire Arsenal have in recent years when signing Sanchez and Ozil. Meet their valuations and offer them big enough salaries (�150,000 a week?).
If we got one (Lacazette seems more possible), the other might be more likely to join up. Our attack would certainly be scary.
Posted By: LeQu76 Re: sterling refusimg to play and go oin tour - 08/07/15 01:05 PM
I'm not certain we have the pulling power to attract Pedro or Lacazette, they'll both want Champions League football. Would be nice though. I'd love it if were to show the same desire Arsenal have in recent years when signing Sanchez and Ozil. Meet their valuations and offer them big enough salaries (�150,000 a week?).

We can hope can't we.

Lot's of rumors about Lacarette and Pedro doing the rounds again.

The sooner Sterling sods off the better.

Posted By: Top4 Re: sterling refusimg to play and go oin tour - 08/07/15 01:07 PM
It's what's needed and we can put this Sterling nonsense to bed with the addition of two real quality players that fit our play to a tee.
Posted By: LeQu76 Re: sterling refusimg to play and go oin tour - 08/07/15 01:10 PM
More damage control from the club.

http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/...rendan-rodgers?
Posted By: Top4 Re: sterling refusimg to play and go oin tour - 08/07/15 01:15 PM
Media love us don't they. Always another leading story drama. This needs putting to be like yesterday and our preparations for the season to start without endless player disputes and distractions.

Good grief.
Posted By: Darcus Re: sterling refusimg to play and go oin tour - 08/07/15 02:56 PM
Originally Posted By: LeQu76

We can hope can't we.

Lot's of rumors about Lacarette and Pedro doing the rounds again.

The sooner Sterling sods off the better.

That's only because every one knows we are about to become �45m richer and we will be expected to spend it on someone. I'm 99% certain that both links are pure fantasy.
Yeah, unfortunately I've not seen any links that look remotely reliable.

More like extra hot Vindaloo! shocked
Originally Posted By: redordead13

THIS. Some people are thinking with their hearts and not their heads. He leaves on OUR terms. Not his, and certainly not City's.

...and meanwhile, the whole club and team is in disarray with moral falling off a very high cliff, just like it was already doing towards the end of last season.

GET SHUT OF THIS CVNT, NOW!! mad
Media love us don't they. Always another leading story drama. This needs putting to be like yesterday and our preparations for the season to start without endless player disputes and distractions.

Good grief.

Always a basturd drama of some sort going on amongst the corridors of Anfield.
Like twattin' Corrieorrie. eek
Posted By: Sahl Re: sterling refusimg to play and go oin tour - 08/07/15 06:17 PM
who the
f uk does he think he is , a 20 year old nothing refusing to play and trying to call the shots , the dirty tw@t.

Well obviously he thinks he's Luis Suarez and wants the same drama. He is a legend in his own mind.

I�m starting to worry that all his stupid antics will put City off the little turd, and we�ll be stuck with him!
At the rate he�s going it�s possible no one else will touch him either. He really is the original dick.
the club should just come out and make a public statement that says the little camp boy can go for no less than �50m.and if no one takes the offer he should be told to go and play in the youth set up for the next 2 years and to hell with the money.The club can not be dictated to by this little [oops].
Originally Posted By: Hercules/AF 58

I�m starting to worry that all his stupid antics will put City off the little turd, and we�ll be stuck with him!
At the rate he�s going it�s possible no one else will touch him either. He really is the original dick.

Good point well made Herculio.

All I can say is that city must be WELL desperate to even consider this turgid tw@t, and that LFC should grab what they can RIGHT NOW instead of calling their bluff, as it could quite seriously come back any time soon and take an almighty chunck out of their metaphorical arse, seriously. eek
I'm sure City are encouraging him to cause as much fuss as possible, refusing to go on the preseason tour & his refusal to train is all an attempt to force Liverpool's hand.
I'm sure City are encouraging him to cause as much fuss as possible, refusing to go on the preseason tour & his refusal to train is all an attempt to force Liverpool's hand.

I cannot for the life of me understand why they're stalling, and placing so much emphasis.....in the great scheme of things....on a measly �5M (cough) quid
Originally Posted By: Growler

I cannot for the life of me understand why they're stalling, and placing so much emphasis.....in the great scheme of things....on a measly �5M (cough) quid

the club has to stand firm and show that it wont be bullied by little sterling or another club.they should both be told to feck off!
Saido Berahino has parted company with Aidy Ward having become disillusioned with him over Raheem Sterling's saga. #lfc (Mail)
Posted By: Top4 Re: sterling refusimg to play and go oin tour - 09/07/15 04:53 AM
Yeah and we can see what's coming next then Faz.

He made me do it, honest Boss!

Nice try Raheem, but not even close to a cigar son.
City boss did say he is worth 100 mil, so let them pay the 50 mil, end of story.

I don�t think so King, they don�t seem like that type of operation these days, in fact they�ve got one of the best ownerships and management in the PL nowadays. They�re quite particular about their public image and they might just walk away from this little [oops]. If they do I wonder who else would want him...might suit Chelsea, but then again they mightn�t want to infest their dressing room either, so we could be stuck with him. It�s a real possibility the way he and his agent are behaving.
The thing is Herc, if City aren't behind it in some way, Sterling seriously risks making them (as well as other clubs) lose interest and can he and his agent both be that stupid? I think we'll have the answer when City do or don't continue to bid. Personally I kinda hope City have encouraged him to behave like a dipshit (and therefore don't lose interest) because surely he's past being able to recover his relationship with the manager and the club here?
Yeah, I hope they are stoking it and come back in for him again too, and for the same reasons as your good self King, but I doubt that they are, Both Sterling and Ward have already shown that they�re both more than capable of this level of stupidity. I wouldn�t be in the least surprised if City do walk away after this latest madness from Sterling and Ward.
The latest is that its not about money but because Sterling has fallen out with BR...if thats the case and city walk away, could BR be the scapegoat and get the chop? Highly unlikely but i won't put anything past FSG and LFC at the moment, everything about the clubs functioning is sneaky, sneaky....it's the only way back in for Raheem that i can seebut i think it would be immensely stupid to let the player win this one. He has to go or get heavily sanctioned if he stays.
Sterling misses training again. Surprise surprise.
First it was about money.

Then it was about London.

Then it was about ambitions for him and the club.

And now it is about BR.

What's next for this little cnut??
It would be PR suicide for FSG to come out on the side of Sterling over the manager right now, even with Rodgers' reputation and stature in as much doubt as it currently is. I think Sterling has truly wiped out any credit he had with the fans, his relationship must be approaching irreparable.
I agree, it would be the worst possible thing they could do, although i could see them doing it and then saying "Oh it has nothing to do with the Raheem situation, we just decided it was best for both interested parties to discontinue our work together. We are very greatful for Brendan's input so far bla bla bla bla"....would be a terrble mess and i don't see it panning out like that, but you gotta ask why is Steeling coming out slating BR now? What is the purpose of those remarks? To lower LFC's asking price? To put pressure on BR to get rid? I really don't see either of those things happening because some ill advised kid is theowi v a tantrum. Remember, we are talking tens of millions of pounds...
Posted By: Top4 Re: sterling refusimg to play and go oin tour - 09/07/15 01:58 PM
He's quickly becoming damaged goods. Buying a 'problematic' player at bargain basement is one thing, having to stake a punt at top money quite another.

If he pushes it another rung I'm not sure City or Chelsea would want to be anywhere near him. Wonder how long it will be before Roy pipes in as well? As an England player I'd say his obligations and expected behavior now sees the needle in the red too.
Originally Posted By: Ninja Skrtel
I agree, it would be the worst possible thing they could do, although i could see them doing it and then saying "Oh it has nothing to do with the Raheem situation, we just decided it was best for both interested parties to discontinue our work together. We are very greatful for Brendan's input so far bla bla bla bla"....would be a terrble mess and i don't see it panning out like that, but you gotta ask why is Steeling coming out slating BR now? What is the purpose of those remarks? To lower LFC's asking price? To put pressure on BR to get rid? I really don't see either of those things happening because some ill advised kid is theowi v a tantrum. Remember, we are talking tens of millions of pounds...

FSG will not come out and say anything to support Sterling to the detriment of Rodgers. Why would they? There is a new coaching staff in place now so supporting Sterling and possibly sacking Rodgers makes no sense what so ever.
Originally Posted By: van Gogh

And now it is about BR.

100% correct this ba5tard is a liar one dirty horrible snide liar , and who will it be next the fans i still dont get it how anyone who supports LFC can think about backing this person .
Posted By: Derek Re: sterling refusimg to play and go oin tour - 09/07/15 02:18 PM

And now it is about BR.

An affair with Brendan's girlfriend perhaps?

And now it is about BR.

100% correct this ba5tard is a liar one dirty horrible snide liar , and who will it be next the fans i still dont get it how anyone who supports LFC can think about backing this person .

I don't agree with what you are saying, you must be a troll then.
He's quickly becoming damaged goods. Buying a 'problematic' player at bargain basement is one thing, having to stake a punt at top money quite another.

If he pushes it another rung I'm not sure City or Chelsea would want to be anywhere near him. Wonder how long it will be before Roy pipes in as well? As an England player I'd say his obligations and expected behavior now sees the needle in the red too.

Yup, backed up by the fact that Arsenal went off the boil mighty quick a couple pf months ago. I suspect it wasn't nowt to do with money then or now.Haven't seen anyone else exactly foaming at the mouth attempting to get the basturds sig either.
City are one desperate club.
Actually feel a bit sorry for their fans now tbh
Posted By: Sahl Re: sterling refusimg to play and go oin tour - 11/07/15 08:08 AM
I actually admire FSG's hard-ball stand on the whole saga. Raheem Sterling's sell on clause could see QPR pocket a considerable amount from sales profit, he has 2 years left on his contract on at 35k a week which I can see FSG easily managing. FSG can and should try for 50M and no less or make him sign a new contract on the offered 100k weekly and include a release clause. He will take 100k weekly over 35k weekly. Dump the whole ugly episode on agent mismanagement and save Sterling's reputation. It is business after all, nothing personal. Always what's best for the club.
If Liverpool manage to keep Sterling this summer and he goes on to have a good season, then it will be a job very well done by FSG and BR.

I urge FSG to stick to their ambitious policy despite it alienating and overwhelming fans because they refuse to look to the long-term future and want quick unsustainable success.
If Liverpool manage to keep Sterling this summer and he goes on to have a good season, then it will be a job very well done by FSG and BR.

I urge FSG to stick to their ambitious policy despite it alienating and overwhelming fans because they refuse to look to the long-term future and want quick unsustainable success.

Which ambitious policy? You mean to keep a mid table manager at the club? Even the stupid Sterling doesn't want to work under him.

And now it is about BR.

I don't agree with what you are saying, you must be a troll then.
ok yeh , but so you agree with sterling's lies ? and his downing of tools ?? and his taking the p1ss out of everyone involved in LFC since january ???
Posted By: Top4 Re: sterling refusimg to play and go oin tour - 11/07/15 11:15 AM
Forget it Faz, penny will never drop. The fans are the club in both mine and your eyes along with most of the board. To RS it's FSG, the gravy train employees and giving little children who stick their fingers up to parents and family positive enforcement of their actions.

He completely misunderstands the situation that has evolved, and thinks we should all bow down to king Sterling and welcome him back with open arms.
The latest in the Raheem Sterling saga claims
that the 20-year-old will be treated to six
months of reserve football if his �50 million
valuation isn�t met.
Raheem Sterling�s moves to force through a
transfer away from Liverpool could see him �rot in
the reserves� if a �50 million deal isn�t completed
this summer, reports claim.
ADVERTISING
John Cross and David Maddock of the Mirror
write: �Liverpool�s owners are prepared to let
Raheem Sterling rot in the reserves rather than
allow him to leave on the cheap.
�Manchester City launched their new bid for the
youngster when they made contact with Liverpool
on Friday, and have made it clear they will follow
that up on Saturday with a formal written offer of
�40 million, plus �4 million in add-ons.
�But the Reds� Fenway powerbrokers in Boston
are ready to dig in their heels over their demand
of �50 million or no deal.�
This impasse comes after Sterling informed the
club that he didn�t wish to travel for their pre-
season tour to the Far East and Australia on
Sunday.
The 20-year-old also missed two days of training
this week through illness.
article continues below
Cross and Maddock continue: �The club are
taking advice over the contractual implications,
should Sterling fail to report on Sunday.
�They will immediately open negotiations with the
PFA � who offered to act as mediators � over the
level of punishment appropriate to the situation.
�That usually means a fine of two-weeks� wages
� around �70,000 in this case � but can in fact
be a lot more, depending on the circumstances
and the PFA�s stance.
�Worse for the player though, is the attitude in
Boston.
�Owners John Henry, Mike Gordon and Tom
Werner have been distinctly unimpressed with his
actions this week in trying to force a move, and in
attacking manager Brendan Rodgers in the
process.�
They continue to claim that Liverpool would only
accept �50 million for the former Queens Park
Rangers man, and are happy to wait until January
to reach an agreement with City.
This would see Sterling play reserve football for
six months, having exiled himself from Rodgers�
management.
Cross and Maddock also suggest that FSG are
happy to sanction the signing of Christian Benteke
from Aston Villa without first securing the
finances from Sterling�s proposed move to City.
The actions of Sterling and his representative
could have truly backfired this summer.
What Sterling has done is inexcusable...i doubt RS actually believes what he writes on here. It's beyond comprehension. Even if it was Suarez, who is in another galaxy compered to Sterling, these actions would be inexcusable.

Let me remind you, Suarez rubbed a lot of people the wrong way, he wanted out, but when he was told he was going nowhere, he didn't down tools or throw a fit, NO, he went on to have the best season of his life so far in terms of goals and assists, he gave it his all... Sterling, he is just a spoilt little brat.
Posted By: lumba Re: sterling refusimg to play and go oin tour - 11/07/15 11:33 AM
What Sterling has done is inexcusable...i doubt RS actually believes what he writes on here. It's beyond comprehension. Even if it was Suarez, who is in another galaxy compered to Sterling, these actions would be inexcusable.

Let me remind you, Suarez rubbed a lot of people the wrong way, he wanted out, but when he was told he was going nowhere, he didn't down tools or throw a fit, NO, he went on to have the best season of his life so far in terms of goals and assists, he gave it his all... Sterling, he is just a spoilt little brat.
Well said Ninj.
Raheem Sterling named in Liverpool squad for pre-season tour

Raheem Sterling has been included in Liverpool�s 30-man squad for their pre-season tour of Thailand, Australia and Malaysia.

Brendan Rodgers named the 20-year-old England striker in his squad, but Italy striker Mario Balotelli was a notable omission.

Sterling's involvement in the tour comes after he failed to report to the club's Melwood base for pre-season work on Wednesday and Thursday, citing illness, before turning up on Friday.

It was reported that the forward had also asked manager Brendan Rodgers to be allowed not to travel on the club's pre-season tour as question marks over his future with the Reds rumbles on.

Sterling has been the subject of two failed bids, the second reported to be worth �40m, from Manchester City this summer and it is understood senior figures at the Etihad Stadium are continuing to monitor the situation at Anfield.

It has been claimed that City are now poised to make contact with Liverpool again, and are possibly readying a bid of �50m, which would equal the Reds' valuation, but there has been no comment from the Etihad club.

Balotelli has been left out along with Fabio Borini and Jose Enrique, with the trio due to continue their pre-season preparations at Melwood, although their absence raises questions over their futures with the club.

Also absent from the squad are Philippe Coutinho, Emre Can and new signing Roberto Firmino, who have been given additional time off after international duty over the summer.

Liverpool are due to fly to Bangkok on Sunday ahead of their first friendly against a Thai All Stars side next Tuesday.

I agree completely the only thing I would say is there is still time for sterling to recover the situation with liverpool. A few good performances and all will be forgotten
Whoop de whoop!! laugh

Cvnt!

Yep, he scores one or two match winning goals in big games and all will be forgiven, it's just the way it is.

I agree completely the only thing I would say is there is still time for sterling to recover the situation with liverpool. A few good performances and all will be forgotten

Bollox to that.
The tosser is mentally unstable
It'll take a lot more than a few good performances.
Posted By: Darcus Re: sterling refusimg to play and go oin tour - 11/07/15 01:48 PM

It wouldn't. Suarez's name was mud and LFC forums were full of fans that had turned against him. All was forgiven more or less after he scored his next goal for us.
Originally Posted By: Darcus

It wouldn't. Suarez's name was mud and LFC forums were full of fans that had turned against him. All was forgiven more or less after he scored his next goal for us.

The difference is that Suarez was pure class so could be forgiven some of what went on. Sterling is just a stupid boy being badly led by his nob head of an agent! He thinks he's up there with the likes of Suarez who, in case you've forgotten, put his head down and played the season of his life! No pulling stickies, no ducking out of tours. Just hard work and earned what he got.
If I remember correctly, the worst that Suarez did was claim that he wanted to leave, whilst in Uruguay he said (on national radio I believe) "If I want to leave then Liverpool should allow me to" - you cannot compare that to refusing to attend a preseason tour and refusing to train. On top of that, as wilki pointed out, Suarez put in more than 'a few good performances', he had the best season of his entire career and we were pretty much blessed to witness it.
Posted By: Derek Re: sterling refusimg to play and go oin tour - 11/07/15 03:29 PM
One thing I don't get here is who else is advising Sterling, other than his agent? I mean it's pretty obvious to us that he's doing serious damage to his reputation so surely someone like Roy Hodgson as his international manager would make a call to him and say 'you're fuckingup big time Raheem get your act together'.

Or, maybe someone has spoken to him and he just doesn't give a bollox. If that's the case it's a sad time for football.
Posted By: Darcus Re: sterling refusimg to play and go oin tour - 11/07/15 03:33 PM
Originally Posted By: wilkij1975

The difference is that Suarez was pure class so could be forgiven some of what went on. Sterling is just a stupid boy being badly led by his nob head of an agent! He thinks he's up there with the likes of Suarez who, in case you've forgotten, put his head down and played the season of his life! No pulling stickies, no ducking out of tours. Just hard work and earned what he got.

Agreed. But to be fair, Sterling hasn't yet had the chance to turn things around like Suarez did.
Well he has returned to training, which I feel means that one of the following applies:

#1 - He was legitimately ill for a couple of days (seems highly unlikely given the timing).

#2 - Liverpool have threatened to fine the little money grabbing, greasy haired cuntt bag.

#3 - Somebody (perhaps Man City or his agent?) has advised him to return to training in order not to cause further damage to his reputation.

#4 - He returned to training of his own accord, which seems unlikely given his previous actions.
Originally Posted By: wilkij1975

Agreed. But to be fair, Sterling hasn't yet had the chance to turn things around like Suarez did.

I don't wish to sound all bitter and as twisted out of shape as Faz but if anyone was to forgive Sterling after 'a few good performances' it just goes to show how fickle people are. It would take a couple of playing out of his skin before I even cheered a Sterling goal.

That means $terling will probably not have enough time to repare his reputation at Liverpool FC. After all it's only 2 years left on his contract! laugh
Posted By: Derek Re: sterling refusimg to play and go oin tour - 11/07/15 03:53 PM
Well he has returned to training, which I feel means that one of the following applies:

#1 - He was legitimately ill for a couple of days (seems highly unlikely given the timing).

#2 - Liverpool have threatened to fine the little money grabbing, greasy haired cuntt bag.

#3 - Somebody (perhaps Man City or his agent?) has advised him to return to training in order not to cause further damage to his reputation.

#4 - He returned to training of his own accord, which seems unlikely given his previous actions.

Yeah, it seem like right now he has 2 options.

Continue the way he's going and hope that City meet our price, because as far as I can see there's no one else willing to.

Or do a uturn and fire his agent, say he was given bad advise and 'do a Suarez' , put his head down for a season and work his ass off to rebuild his rep.

I mean there has to be someone pointing to him that if City don't come in for him he has no plan B. Either that or he's thick.
He is thick allright!

But also I think what he has done now is making it impossible for him to sign a new improved contract with LFC - which is what Suarez did 2 years ago after he wanted out and go to Arsenal.

$terling has 2 years left on his contract and has over the last year shown no class either on or off the pitch.

What has he done to warrant a new contract with a release clause in and with a much improved salaray (� 35k a week is after all a bit pants for a 20 year old footballer!)?

That little bass turd has managed to sh�t on everyone associated with the club - staff, players, management and fans. What does he really think he will accomplish with this antics? Mor�n!
If he stays and gives his all I will 100% percent forgive him. He's young and silly and he's agent is not helping him.
Not really true, the club was not able to attract a top striker. It's not that the club doesn't have ambition, I believe the signings we have made this summer shows that we have, not to mention we have been one of the biggest spenders in the last 3-4 years. We got stuck with Balotelli because he was all we could get and we were desperate. Clearly the club is still trying to sign a striker and I'm sure we will, most likely Benteke as he is the best striker we can get.

Sterling is going on the tour so clearly he has asked to be left out and has been told no. Hopefully Man City make another offer before the first game on Tuesday as he will get booed and will do until he leaves or does a a U turn.
now this sly liar has seemed to has got his way and is not on the tour , i hope this ba5tard is gone A.S.A.P. and 100% good riddance
http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/33497488
If he's been withdrawn I would assume that a deal has been agreed for him to leave. Unless he is just being made to train with the reserves
He's not gonna travel. Sky saying we're in advanced talks with city
Originally Posted By: welshredfan
If he's been withdrawn I would assume that a deal has been agreed for him to leave. Unless he is just being made to train with the reserves
i hope he is gone once and for all get his bad stench out of the club .
Posted By: EMP Re: sterling refusimg to play and go oin tour - 12/07/15 11:26 AM
be gone tomorrow i think..city need to make this happen after delph thing..good for us.
Really looking forward to seeing the back of this little runt. Let's see where he is in 3 years time. If have a feeling he is the new Shaun Wright Phillips. Great hype then huge fall from grace.
Originally Posted By: sixtiesred
Raheem Sterling will not be travelling on Liverpool's tour of Thailand, Australia and Malaysia after a bid of �45m reportedly came in from Manchester City.
The 20-year-old was initially named in Brendan Rodgers' 30-man squad to embark on the Reds' pre-season tour but transfer talks between the two clubs are now thought to be taking place.

Sterling has reportedly already agreed personal terms with City that will see him earn around �200,000-a-week.

Not bad for 'not a greedy 20-year-old

I'm sure that �200k a week had no impact on his decision at all. I think that deal was probably offered to him months ago. I think Man City are mugs for paying over 40 million for him and those wages. To me this is a big mistake on their part and Sterlings. He has flaws in his game that will prevent him from becoming a world class player. Poor finishing, lack of composure and poor end product. To put things in perspective, he played up front or in an advanced position all season and scored 1 more league goal and provided less assists than Jordan Henderson who played in a much deeper position.

I'm glad it is him leaving rather than Coutinho or Henderson who are more important to our team, plus we have a like for like replacement already in Jordan Ibe. Take the money and spend it on a striker asap.
Appearantly we have accepted City's bid
Originally Posted By: Vicdamone
Appearantly we have accepted City's bid
hope so great news it will be over and the sly snide ba5tard will be gone and LFC can move on .
Originally Posted By: TheKopProphet
Looks like we're caving at 45 mil

I think in the back of our minds we didn't really think we'll get 50 for him.
Could perhaps be more with add ons though?

Either way: � 45m is much much more than what he is worth so happy days if it is "only" � 45m!

Now see to that we seal a deal for a top class striker.

What is available for � 45m?
© KopTalk Forums