KopTalk.com
Posted By: fazakerley red 1 could mario be the signing ????? - 01/08/14 10:26 PM
James Pearce@JamesPearceEcho 8m
Rodgers: "Balotelli is a big talent. I saw that in this time at Inter Milan as a young player. He is quick and his touch is terrific."
Posted By: boxmonkey Re: could mario be the signing ????? - 01/08/14 10:57 PM
We play them next in a pre seasons game. Nothing to read into it.
Originally Posted By: boxmonkey
We play them next in a pre seasons game. Nothing to read into it.
i know liverpool play milan tomorrow or is it now tonight .
Posted By: redordead13 Re: could mario be the signing ????? - 02/08/14 03:53 AM
no. it won't happen. just as much a liability as suarez, but half the talent and not an 8th of the hunger.
Posted By: AccaBoosty Re: could mario be the signing ????? - 02/08/14 10:31 AM
But a match winner nonetheless and a handful for defenders. We could sign him for �15m and BR would have him worth �40m inside two seasons.

Absolute nutcase but BR has been there done that and got the t-shirt. Perfect partner for Sturridge.
Posted By: wilkij1975 Re: could mario be the signing ????? - 02/08/14 10:57 AM
No point signing him as he'd be off in a season and half. And he's only good when he wants to be.
Posted By: gnp-uk Re: could mario be the signing ????? - 02/08/14 10:57 AM
Milan will let Mario go for 12m

They are willing to even loan him out with option to buy ..

Get the deal done mr Ayre
Posted By: KingoftheKop Re: could mario be the signing ????? - 02/08/14 11:43 AM
You've surely got to be asking yourself why Man City were so keen to get rid of him and now after one season(?) Milan want to do the same? I think the guy is comical and what not but I'd be sick if Liverpool bought him.
Posted By: gnp-uk Re: could mario be the signing ????? - 02/08/14 11:50 AM
Why did Danny leave city n chavs..??

And he has now found his home at lfc with a manager who knows how to get the best out of him
Posted By: Stanley Park Re: could mario be the signing ????? - 02/08/14 11:56 AM
I would not have him if he was free

Complete idiot and would disrupt the excellent squad togetherness Rodgers is developing
Posted By: Hendominator Re: could mario be the signing ????? - 02/08/14 12:15 PM
I'd probably steer clear in all honesty, for the reasons listed above.
Posted By: wilkij1975 Re: could mario be the signing ????? - 02/08/14 12:46 PM
Originally Posted By: KingoftheKop
You've surely got to be asking yourself why Man City were so keen to get rid of him and now after one season(?) Milan want to do the same? I think the guy is comical and what not but I'd be sick if Liverpool bought him.

Yep he's trouble. A [oops] nutter! I know Suarez was nuts but at least he gave everything every game (even the odd love bite!)
Posted By: lumba Re: could mario be the signing ????? - 02/08/14 12:46 PM
I wouldn't have him simply because he isn't as good as what he thinks he is.
Posted By: kernowred Re: could mario be the signing ????? - 02/08/14 12:52 PM
top player(sometimes)but im not sure we'll buy another striker.i think we'll play with one up top next season.having said that we nearly signed Reny.
Posted By: lumba Re: could mario be the signing ????? - 02/08/14 12:57 PM
If wages are the issue for not getting that,dare I say it,'marquee signing' then just get Bony and be done with it.
Posted By: wilkij1975 Re: could mario be the signing ????? - 02/08/14 12:58 PM
We should buy Bendtner too. Then we can have the 2 biggest talking players in the world.
Posted By: EnergisedReds Re: could mario be the signing ????? - 02/08/14 01:04 PM
Originally Posted By: fazakerley red 1
James Pearce@JamesPearceEcho 8m
Rodgers: "Balotelli is a big talent. I saw that in this time at Inter Milan as a young player. He is quick and his touch is terrific."

I hope not
Posted By: KingoftheKop Re: could mario be the signing ????? - 02/08/14 01:05 PM
Originally Posted By: gnp-uk
Why did Danny leave city n chavs..??

And he has now found his home at lfc with a manager who knows how to get the best out of him

The difference is that Sturridge wanted to leave in order to play more. As far as I'm aware it's Balotelli's clubs that have wanted to get rid.
Posted By: Stanley Park Re: could mario be the signing ????? - 02/08/14 02:26 PM
Heres the golden rule write it down so you dont forget it.

"Never sign a player who sets fire to his house because he held a firework display in his bathroom"
Posted By: KingoftheKop Re: could mario be the signing ????? - 02/08/14 02:33 PM
Haha laugh

Where's me pen?
Posted By: Shaggydog Re: could mario be the signing ????? - 02/08/14 02:37 PM
Originally Posted By: Stanley Park
Heres the golden rule write it down so you dont forget it.

"Never sign a player who sets fire to his house because he held a firework display in his bathroom"

My granny used to always say that Stan.

You're not wrong.
Posted By: jmoz Re: could mario be the signing ????? - 02/08/14 03:08 PM
Isn't he a disturbed soul? Why did he leave city in the first place? Most people would lie cheat steal kill to go there.
Posted By: kubrick Re: could mario be the signing ????? - 02/08/14 05:35 PM
Balotelli is frickin nuts and we'd be crazy to have him. Having said that he is a better talent that Sturridge when we signed him . . . and he's young. If Rodgers can work his magic he could be awesome.

But he's frickin nuts.

So no.

He'd probably set fire to a ball boy by accident or something.
Posted By: gnp-uk Re: could mario be the signing ????? - 02/08/14 06:05 PM
Don't worthy abt Danny getting injured

Br has ie Lambert and so far borini to come in...

Facking god help us

Just bring in Mario on loan and try for Remy again ... Remy is the ideal player to cover Danny without changing our formation

Mario wud be awesome playing as the lone striker as well
Posted By: caligula Re: could mario be the signing ????? - 02/08/14 06:05 PM
Not even BR could sort this loon. Liability whose talent is as limited as his pyrotechnic skills.
Posted By: Shaggydog Re: could mario be the signing ????? - 02/08/14 07:43 PM
I wonder does BR think he could turn him round and make him a top player.

The talent is there! The maturity and application are missing at present.

Henderson, Sterling & Sturridge have all improved significantly under BR.

The problem at present is they there are very few top strikers available.
Posted By: Stanley Park Re: could mario be the signing ????? - 02/08/14 08:06 PM
Its a pity we cant sign him and insert a new brain in him
Posted By: Muj Re: could mario be the signing ????? - 02/08/14 09:43 PM
I dont blame everyone being desperate and getting excited with such tweets and players..our squad would be better off without such signings...
Posted By: gnp-uk Re: could mario be the signing ????? - 02/08/14 09:53 PM
Mario the nutter ....

Or

Lambert the pensioner

Or

Borini ... I can't score to save my life for lfc

Mario ...my choice
Posted By: wilkij1975 Re: could mario be the signing ????? - 02/08/14 10:03 PM
Well I'm just glad you're not the manager then g as we'd all be [oops] and have about 60 players in the squad.
Posted By: LFC80 Re: could mario be the signing ????? - 02/08/14 10:05 PM
I wouldn't touch him with a barge poll he can be great at times but more often than not hes just a liability.
Posted By: gnp-uk Re: could mario be the signing ????? - 02/08/14 10:13 PM
I might have 60 players in the squad

35 wud b on loan

7 players wud be the best youngsters out of the lot in my 25 man squad

The other 18 players wud be my main squad full of ...ie
young talented players .. Sterling lazar Hendo Danny draxler

Quality experienced players like .. Reina skrtel lovren sg

Top quality player like ie reus
Posted By: Muj Re: could mario be the signing ????? - 02/08/14 10:13 PM
Originally Posted By: wilkij1975
Well I'm just glad you're not the manager then g as we'd all be [oops] and have about 60 players in the squad.

fantasy league manager anyone?? laugh
Posted By: Pops Re: could mario be the signing ????? - 03/08/14 05:04 AM
He's the kind of guy that you just get the feeling, that he's going to grow up some day and finally mature (not completely, but enough). I wouldn't mind him, but there's always that risk of him remaining unwise and stubborn. It's a pity, he's obviously got talent, but for a player with his talent to be so cheap you got to ask why?

For me, only a miracle maker could help him, and maybe Rodgers is over dramatic strikers (Suarez), but.....we do have one greatest sports shrinks, so in saying this, I would push more towards buying him, hoping our shrink could work his magic, which is a pretty good bet imo. Go for it!
Posted By: wilkij1975 Re: could mario be the signing ????? - 03/08/14 04:13 PM
Originally Posted By: gnp-uk
I might have 60 players in the squad

35 wud b on loan

7 players wud be the best youngsters out of the lot in my 25 man squad

The other 18 players wud be my main squad full of ...ie
young talented players .. Sterling lazar Hendo Danny draxler

Quality experienced players like .. Reina skrtel lovren sg

Top quality player like ie reus

So basically our squad plus a Rues type player. Inspirational stuff!
Posted By: LiverbirdLain Re: could mario be the signing ????? - 03/08/14 05:06 PM
The idea of Mario worries me, he may be able to change a game but it seems its more when he feels like turning up than by determination for the team. He just doesn't seem able to be a real team player always self indulgent and unable to settle. I think BR would fancy he could put him in his place but in reality at the moment Mario comes across as a young man with the attention span of a knat. He is young and at the low price being banded around we could sell him on again if all fails.
A Big gamble though if he is going to be our only so called Marquee signing....we need a ready made to go striker now. I better reserve full judgement until he arrives ??
brendan says no move for balotelli

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/footbal...m-AC-Milan.html
Posted By: Derek Re: could mario be the signing ????? - 03/08/14 09:16 PM
Rodgers said. �But I can categorically tell you that he will not be coming to Liverpool.''

Phew.
Posted By: Growler Re: could mario be the signing ????? - 03/08/14 09:17 PM
OK. That's that sorted then, so can we now move on swiftly to the next bit of useless tittle tattle? eek
© KopTalk Forums