KopTalk.com
Posted By: EastMan Dnipro Speak Out - 02/02/14 01:33 PM
apparently it is another Ayre foot dragging incident..

http://hereisthecity.com/en-gb/2014/02/0...liverpool-sag/?
Posted By: boxmonkey Re: Dnipro Speak Out - 02/02/14 02:19 PM
If its true he needs to be removed from all transfer dealings ASAP!
Posted By: fazakerley red 1 Re: Dnipro Speak Out - 02/02/14 02:22 PM
transferring funds sorry dont believe that looks like dinipro making stuff up to me , funds being transferred has never stoppped a deal .
Posted By: boxmonkey Re: Dnipro Speak Out - 02/02/14 02:27 PM
I've said before the owner is probably abramovich's mate and they just fck us around for a laugh, kidda like a billionaire's idea of fun.
Posted By: EnergisedReds Re: Dnipro Speak Out - 02/02/14 02:28 PM
Originally Posted By: fazakerley red 1
transferring funds sorry dont believe that looks like dinipro making stuff up to me , funds being transferred has never stoppped a deal .

Well, we didn't get our man, that is what counts. I think they wanted the whole sum immediately.
Posted By: gnp-uk Re: Dnipro Speak Out - 02/02/14 02:31 PM
Fack Ayre , fallows, fsg and Dnipro .....
Posted By: wilkij1975 Re: Dnipro Speak Out - 02/02/14 03:22 PM
Not transferring funds wouldn't have held anything up. They're just trying to make us look bad when they acted like a bunch of kunts. It will also be to try and keep Kono on their side so he won't want to come here in the summer.

We still need a proper MD though.
Posted By: Flames Re: Dnipro Speak Out - 02/02/14 03:30 PM
i think ayre is a clown. he couldnt manage a happy meal purchase.
Posted By: Hercules/AF 58 Re: Dnipro Speak Out - 02/02/14 03:46 PM
Originally Posted By: EastMan

It was all just another smoke and mirror act
Posted By: cp1972 Re: Dnipro Speak Out - 02/02/14 04:59 PM
Originally Posted By: Hercules/AF 58
Originally Posted By: EastMan

It was all just another smoke and mirror act

On the anfield wrap Jonathan nor croft predicted what would happen 4 hours beforehand. Basically saying that the Russians/Ukrainians will demand one cash payment. We should have been prepared for that, it also probably explains why Chelsea recruit so successfully- straight cash, money talks
Posted By: lumba Re: Dnipro Speak Out - 02/02/14 05:01 PM
Well that's embarrassing.
Posted By: imadk Re: Dnipro Speak Out - 02/02/14 06:26 PM
Could anyone be really that incompetent, or is done in purpose coz FSG have no intention of buying anyone in the first place?
Posted By: Solar Re: Dnipro Speak Out - 02/02/14 09:42 PM
Surely papers are signed before the need to physically send all the money? Demanding the money in their account before signing the needed papers? Doesn't make much sense. Personally, the whole deal sounds like the Dnipro owner was being a little awkward over this. Who knows. No one wants to look like the bad guy here. Ayre and FSG get a lot of stick here, but I wouldn't lay this one at their feet.
Posted By: boxmonkey Re: Dnipro Speak Out - 02/02/14 11:08 PM
When they get planning permission they might sell up, lets face it can you see them spending �150m on the refurb?
Posted By: gnp-uk Re: Dnipro Speak Out - 02/02/14 11:37 PM
All fsg. Ayre had to do was deposit at least �1 with kono club.....deal done

Rest of the payment would of been sorted out later
Posted By: redrocket11 Re: Dnipro Speak Out - 03/02/14 05:35 AM
Dnipro and LFC will just be covering their backs now so can't trust what gets said now.

Who cares. Its done. Move on.
Posted By: Ninja Skrtel Re: Dnipro Speak Out - 03/02/14 10:29 AM
BR's latest comments definately suggest it was Dnipro at fault for the failed Kopno transfer saying money was not an issue as we met the full release clause and the club had to accept the bid.

He says that Dnipro failed to sign the paoerwork, or refused to even though the release clause was met. Neither Ayre or FSG at fault.
Posted By: boxmonkey Re: Dnipro Speak Out - 03/02/14 10:57 AM
The player could probably sue the club, but that's never going to happen. He'll just leave in the summer but it will probably be to someone other than us.
Posted By: Keefe Re: Dnipro Speak Out - 03/02/14 11:42 AM
This the problem with players from that country. Also it doesnt help when 1)The players dad is a good friend with the owner 2) The owner is a billionair so dont need the money
Posted By: Ben36 Re: Dnipro Speak Out - 03/02/14 12:44 PM
I just get the impression that they didnt want to sell so they dug their heels in and made the whole process as painful as possible by insisting on unrealistic payment demands. If thats the case then I donnt think there is a lot we could have done about it unless Ayre had 15 mill in his pocket to hand over there and then.
Posted By: gnp-uk Re: Dnipro Speak Out - 03/02/14 01:07 PM
Why the fack did fsg/Ayre leave it so facking late to try and sign kono

As soon as fsg/Ayre facked up the salah deal

They shud of moved quickly to sign kono.... Not leaving it so facking late, that no other player cud b signed in time, even on loan ...

Fsg shud sign the cheques

Keep Ayre away from our transfer targets

Bring in a guy that has the skills to sign players quickly and complete deals without our targets being hijacked
Posted By: wilkij1975 Re: Dnipro Speak Out - 03/02/14 01:23 PM
I agree we should have gone in for him earlier but we couldn't have doen more in the time to sign him. And if their owner was being a tw@t about it then it makes it even worse.

If we were to bring in another MD who's to say it'll get any better. Ayre is probably only doing what FSG want him to do and that is lowball the selling club and hope they get the player cheap. If thats the case any future MD under FSG would have to do the same. The reason City and Chelsea have no problems signing players is because money is no object to them. It just makes it so much easier.
Posted By: Ninja Skrtel Re: Dnipro Speak Out - 03/02/14 01:27 PM
I suspect one od the reasons we left it so late was to minimize interes from other clubs who would have already spent their money Elsewhere. Not a bad tactic and one often employed by Wenger, united, real etc.
Posted By: lumba Re: Dnipro Speak Out - 03/02/14 01:37 PM
I thought we left it late as he was 2 nd choice to Salah and we had no intensions of getting more than one player.
Posted By: gnp-uk Re: Dnipro Speak Out - 03/02/14 03:00 PM
Fsg/Ayre target last month was not signing more than zero players

All targets were achieved and met on time.....

The whole transfer comedy act at lfc is one big joke....

First target salah....value 11m.....fsg/Ayre fack abt for months, to bring the price down....lose salah to chavs....

2nd target kono...value 15m....

In my world ...it shud be the other way round....most expensive player 1st, then the other options cheaper ones 2nd, 3rd targets etc etc
Posted By: wilkij1975 Re: Dnipro Speak Out - 03/02/14 03:36 PM
Just because Kono was more expensive doesn't mean he would have been or is better than Salah.

Salah was for January and Kono for the summer from what I read but they bought it forward after the first fiasco.
Posted By: EnergisedReds Re: Dnipro Speak Out - 03/02/14 03:38 PM
Originally Posted By: theanfieldpigeon
Surely that's against the law? They cant just refuse to sign the paperwork and refuse to sell if the conditions of the buyout is met? Otherwise whats the point in having it in the first place!? Why is it that we have never heard of anything like "the owner refuses to sign the paperwork" anywhere else, and yet it happens to us? Surely there are consequences of pretty much voiding the terms of a contract!

I suppose it's up to the player to act.
Posted By: *** Suso *** Re: Dnipro Speak Out - 04/02/14 01:03 AM
Today in the Echo:

Quote:
However, the Reds deny that was the case and the ECHO has seen paperwork which confirms the full fee of 15million euros was transferred more than two hours before Friday�s 11pm deadline.
http://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/sport/foo..._medium=twitter

Strange one!

Know we left it late so are to blame for that, but seems this one really should have gone through
Posted By: KingoftheKop Re: Dnipro Speak Out - 04/02/14 01:16 AM
We had an entire month to sort this out, the transfer window lasts the entirety of January, if Dnipro had messed us about we'd have had plenty of time to move on to another target had we tried to get this sorted earlier.

Liverpool (FSG/Ayre, whoever) are completely to blame for the disastrous transfer window.
Posted By: LFC80 Re: Dnipro Speak Out - 04/02/14 01:29 AM
We did take far to long to sort out the deal and seemed to take ages with the failed bid for salah and that needs sorting out by the owners,
but i think we cant lay all the blame at ayre's\fellow's feet on this one especially if the tweet from konoplyanka's agent was real then it would appear that we did offer the full amount and Dnipro are trying to hide the fact by laying blame at our door.

Here is the tweet if anyone hasn't seen it
Posted By: EnergisedReds Re: Dnipro Speak Out - 04/02/14 03:38 AM
Originally Posted By: Ninja Skrtel
I suspect one od the reasons we left it so late was to minimize interes from other clubs who would have already spent their money Elsewhere. Not a bad tactic and one often employed by Wenger, united, real etc.

Not a bad tactic to save may be 10% as in most cases clubs will hold close to their valuation or keep the player, they can also start a bidding war early if they want to sell. The risk with this tactic is that there is a big risk of losing out as it happened a number of times, the most recent being Salah.
Posted By: KingoftheKop Re: Dnipro Speak Out - 04/02/14 05:46 AM
The tactic might work at other clubs but our execution is clearly flawed. We've lost out on 5 major signings recently (Miki, Costa, Willian, Salah & Konoplyanka), something must be done, I honestly cannot believe that somebody hasn't been held responsible & lost their job for such diabolical failings.
Posted By: wilkij1975 Re: Dnipro Speak Out - 04/02/14 08:28 AM
Originally Posted By: sixtiesred
Originally Posted By: gnp-uk
Fsg/Ayre target last month was not signing more than zero players

All targets were achieved and met on time.....

The whole transfer comedy act at lfc is one big joke....

First target salah....value 11m.....fsg/Ayre fack abt for months, to bring the price down....lose salah to chavs....

2nd target kono...value 15m....

In my world ...it shud be the other way round....most expensive player 1st, then the other options cheaper ones 2nd, 3rd targets etc etc

But that would be saying dearer players are better ! can't have that said on these boards dearer players are better gee what an assumption give me aspas's any day wink laugh

2 words for you regarding how good expensive players are. Andy and Carroll!
Posted By: imadk Re: Dnipro Speak Out - 04/02/14 10:08 AM
We shall never know the truth about these transfer dealings. A lot goes on on the inside. All we can do is forget it and move on.
Posted By: wilkij1975 Re: Dnipro Speak Out - 04/02/14 10:50 AM
Originally Posted By: sixtiesred
He wasn't expensive his real value was about 10 mil if that ! we just
Paid over the top due a situation of being without a striker for the start of a season that's no ones fault but LFC for leaving themselves exposed to being ripped a new a hole !
if you asked any one what carol was worth at the time they prob would of said 8 to 10 mil , what pushed the price up was Newcastle knew we had just got 50 mil and were desperate and if we hadn't left selling Torres to the last day we wouldn't have bought carol!
so who's fault I say FSG for allowing him to be sold they could of done what they did with Suarez but chose not to and got stung severely ! Chasing the dollar !

You didn't mention value or what a player is worth. Just about dearer players. Be clearer about what you're saying if you're gonna take the [oops] out of people.
Posted By: Vicdamone Re: Dnipro Speak Out - 04/02/14 10:53 AM
I think from the ones thats mentioned only Kono wanted to come to us, the others never really wanted to come or used us to get better contracts at their clubs.
Posted By: wilkij1975 Re: Dnipro Speak Out - 04/02/14 11:56 AM
Good man!
© KopTalk Forums