KopTalk.com
Posted By: Hendominator Henderson to Captain Liverpool Tonight - 07/08/13 04:21 PM
grin Proud of my main man Hendominator!
Posted By: Flames Re: Henderson to Captain Liverpool Tonight - 07/08/13 04:24 PM
he'll take over from gerrard one day ive no doubt. a slow burner but he is going to be terrific for the club.
Posted By: EMP Re: Henderson to Captain Liverpool Tonight - 07/08/13 04:25 PM
he won't be here in 2 to 3 yrs time.
Posted By: Flames Re: Henderson to Captain Liverpool Tonight - 07/08/13 04:26 PM
oh my god, is he sick?
Originally Posted By: EMP
he won't be here in 2 to 3 yrs time.

Thanks Mystic Meg wink
Posted By: Shaggydog Re: Henderson to Captain Liverpool Tonight - 07/08/13 04:27 PM
Originally Posted By: flames
oh my god, is he sick?

HAHA Very quick flames
Posted By: EMP Re: Henderson to Captain Liverpool Tonight - 07/08/13 04:28 PM
oh my god, is he sick?

crapatfootballdisease
Posted By: Shaggydog Re: Henderson to Captain Liverpool Tonight - 07/08/13 04:29 PM
oh my god, is he sick?

crapatfootballdisease

Did he get it off you wink
oh my god, is he sick?

crapatfootballdisease

I hear that's very common in Ireland whistle
Posted By: Flames Re: Henderson to Captain Liverpool Tonight - 07/08/13 04:30 PM
na he is quality emp, just give him time. does more than gerrard these days anyway.
na he is quality emp, just give him time. does more than gerrard these days anyway.

I hate to say I told you so but...wait a minute, I love to say that! grin
Posted By: EMP Re: Henderson to Captain Liverpool Tonight - 07/08/13 04:33 PM

flames u so crazy..more than gerrrad???????????

stevie had one of his best seasons in ages last yr. hendo can run thats about it. i see him playing in the wing positions and doing a good job the odd time. but as a future prospect he will never ever command a central role. just too crap. he will move on in 2 yrs time when his contract nears an end.
Hendo, what time's kick off mate?
Originally Posted By: KingoftheKop
Hendo, what time's kick off mate?

6 I believe, sadly I have a game so I wont be watching it frown Can't believe the first time Hendo captains LFC I miss it.
Ahh sh!t the bed, I've got training so will miss it. Cheers anyway dude.
he'll take over from gerrard one day ive no doubt. a slow burner but he is going to be terrific for the club.

He might but will never be as talented and skilful as Gerrard unfortunately. Might be a Steeve Nicol
Posted By: Flames Re: Henderson to Captain Liverpool Tonight - 07/08/13 04:39 PM

flames u so crazy..more than gerrrad???????????

stevie had one of his best seasons in ages last yr. hendo can run thats about it. i see him playing in the wing positions and doing a good job the odd time. but as a future prospect he will never ever command a central role. just too crap. he will move on in 2 yrs time when his contract nears an end.

na gerrard is contributing but he is living off his name these days.
Posted By: EMP Re: Henderson to Captain Liverpool Tonight - 07/08/13 04:39 PM
that's pure nonsense
Posted By: Flames Re: Henderson to Captain Liverpool Tonight - 07/08/13 04:41 PM
no its not. fowler was better than him at his own testimonial for god's sake.

Now thats just not true.
Posted By: Flames Re: Henderson to Captain Liverpool Tonight - 07/08/13 04:42 PM
bloody is. fowler put in a great tackle and was well positioned to nearly score a goal, and he is a fat 38 year old. gerrard did neither.
Didnt Stevie grab an assist?
Posted By: EMP Re: Henderson to Captain Liverpool Tonight - 07/08/13 04:44 PM
think flames u been on the lash tonight or today even
Posted By: Flames Re: Henderson to Captain Liverpool Tonight - 07/08/13 04:45 PM
assist assmist. the truth is he is a shadow of his former self and is struggling to contribute since he lost his ability to burst forward with the ball.
Im with EMP on this one, go home flames too much hooch in ya.
Posted By: EMP Re: Henderson to Captain Liverpool Tonight - 07/08/13 04:46 PM
gerrard was great last season, and coming back from a shoulder thing this summer. he hasn't been this good since the torres partnership..sure he is a little deeper but thats always gonna happen.
Posted By: Flames Re: Henderson to Captain Liverpool Tonight - 07/08/13 04:46 PM
each to their own, but i cant remember the last exciting thing that dude did on the pitch.
Posted By: EMP Re: Henderson to Captain Liverpool Tonight - 07/08/13 04:48 PM
but u can remember hendo being exciting:)

gerrard will be less exciting but he is still pinging balls around like a total legend.
each to their own, but i cant remember the last exciting thing that dude did on the pitch.

Lets just agree to disagree, anyway I gotta go because I have a match. Wish me luck.

Not that I need it wink
Posted By: Flames Re: Henderson to Captain Liverpool Tonight - 07/08/13 04:49 PM
you're [oops], good luck. wink
Posted By: Flames Re: Henderson to Captain Liverpool Tonight - 07/08/13 04:49 PM
but u can remember hendo being exciting:)

gerrard will be less exciting but he is still pinging balls around like a total legend.

absolutely, i think hendo comes across as far more eager to impact on a game. he scored the goal gerrard should have in the testimonial.
Posted By: Flames Re: Henderson to Captain Liverpool Tonight - 07/08/13 05:29 PM
because he cant burst forward.
Posted By: EMP Re: Henderson to Captain Liverpool Tonight - 07/08/13 05:46 PM
so if you were manager right now henderson would be ahead of stevie in the pecking order?

Don't know which game you watched Flames
Posted By: EMP Re: Henderson to Captain Liverpool Tonight - 07/08/13 05:54 PM
fowler looked like a 60yr old.
Posted By: NAFE93 Re: Henderson to Captain Liverpool Tonight - 07/08/13 05:59 PM
He doesnt look that old! Hendo has alot of passion, i like him.
Posted By: Gazmcc84 Re: Henderson to Captain Liverpool Tonight - 08/08/13 01:08 AM
Well done to Henderson , clearly BR is impressed with him
© KopTalk Forums