KopTalk.com
Posted By: LFC2k5 reina - 02/09/12 01:57 PM
Right pie heads like i have been saying for months this guy is a bum. we need a new keeper
Posted By: LFC2k5 Re: reina - 02/09/12 02:01 PM
You cannot defend him for that goal. near post and he always lets them in. fin joke
Posted By: Anonymous Re: reina - 02/09/12 02:02 PM
near post has been a hell for him... and with that girlie catch vs hearts coupe of days ago.. yeh reina needs sorting out
Posted By: wilkij1975 Re: reina - 02/09/12 02:03 PM
Drop him next game cos we can't and shouldn't get rid. He needs some competition. Give Jones again next game and maybe he'll buck his ideas up.
Posted By: LFC2k5 Re: reina - 02/09/12 02:03 PM
Drop him give him a kick up the backside. he has no pressure on him
Posted By: wilkij1975 Re: reina - 02/09/12 02:07 PM
Yep. I still don't think he's as bad as you think he just needs some competition. He's getting sloppy.
Posted By: redordead13 Re: reina - 02/09/12 02:12 PM
He needs to be shaken up or moved on. He's not doing his job.
Posted By: AvailableOnAFree Re: reina - 02/09/12 02:16 PM
Should have brought in Butland and sent Reina to the glue factory.
Posted By: Chris2402 Re: reina - 02/09/12 02:29 PM
Reina has been fcukin awful for 3 years! There is no defence for him making basic mistakes every week that cost us!

He is not a top keeper anymore, when was the last time he made a big save for us let alone a regulation one? The guy is a liability!
Posted By: LiamH Re: reina - 02/09/12 02:33 PM
Yeah ive been defending him for the past few games but this is just a joke really. He's [oops]. And the worse thing is we have no one to come in for him. Reina, Jones or Guliasci? Ha, what a joke! Reina used ta be great, I put faith in him to come good again but somethin needs to be done now. And the latter two I wouldnt have them in a league 1 team...
Posted By: Kane Re: reina - 02/09/12 02:36 PM
Get off the guys back a few mistakes wow lets chase him out of the village with our pitchforks,he needs a bit of support now not this bollox.
Posted By: Chris2402 Re: reina - 02/09/12 02:39 PM
A few mistakes?

His fault for the first City goal, the hearts goal and the second today. How many games and 3 mistakes already? Not to mention last season...

There is no defence for him anymore!
Posted By: Snakeye Re: reina - 02/09/12 02:40 PM
Originally Posted By: LFC2k5
Right pie heads like i have been saying for months this guy is a bum. we need a new keeper

I've actually disagreed with you in the past as Reina has been living off some of his past reputation for a while now but fk me enough is enough. The guy can't catch a ball. Both goals were his fault. Time to drop.
Posted By: Welsh_Wizard Re: reina - 02/09/12 02:43 PM
Ok who do we drop Reina for?

The Middlesboro reserve goalie who is not up to Liverpool standard.

face it we have Reina for the rest of the season.
Posted By: Snakeye Re: reina - 02/09/12 02:46 PM
Any keeper can put in a better performance surely? I mean its not that hard with Reina's standards these days.
Posted By: EMP Re: reina - 02/09/12 02:48 PM
yep, its a matter of crapness now. jones is crap but is he as crap as reina?
Posted By: LFC2k5 Re: reina - 02/09/12 02:49 PM
Drop him give him something to worry about!!!
Posted By: Kane Re: reina - 02/09/12 02:51 PM
Im more concerned that Carroll played a blinder yesterday and we are toothless up front,f*ck the goalkeeper.
Posted By: Toshank Re: reina - 02/09/12 04:07 PM
We're a new car with old wheels. Going nowhere fast. The great players who did so much don't do enough. Reina is to casual. Uses his feet more than his hands. Ray Clements always needed the ball in his hands to feel part of the game. Great keepers make the ball theirs, own it. He's our best keeper. Why?
Posted By: Kane Re: reina - 02/09/12 07:19 PM
Maybe he is just disillusioned with the club now?Same as Gerrard.The pair of them have seen so many players leave and go on to greater things,Reina was Arsenal bound a few years ago and showed loyalty to us,but ever since that "more english style" bollox he has not looked the same.
I dont know whats wrong with him to be honest.
Posted By: Shaggydog Re: reina - 02/09/12 07:24 PM
Well Kane they are paid enough to show interest.

They have gone soft and if they dont want to be at the club then they should leave.

The last thing we need at the moment is overpaid primadonnas huffing because of what might have been.
Posted By: LFC2k5 Re: reina - 02/09/12 07:30 PM
thinking about it Reina was lucky when he first came we had big sami, JC was at the top of his game and we where pretty solid. even then he still threw the odd goal in - remember the andy johnson at goodson goals? and of course that 4-4 game with chelsea in the champs league when he dropped drogbas cross in. I have always said hes not as good as people make out and ive been told i dont know about football and that he is world class etc etc.

Reina has and always will be average and he would be easy to replace
Posted By: wilkij1975 Re: reina - 02/09/12 07:56 PM
He needs to be benched. Give him a shake up. He has no competition and every player needs that. Mind you, as another thread says, no one has at the minute.
Posted By: Kane Re: reina - 02/09/12 07:58 PM
Whats happened to Doni?...Friedel making some super saves yesterday at 41 shocked
Posted By: wilkij1975 Re: reina - 02/09/12 08:06 PM
People saying Doni has gone but not sure.
Posted By: Toothy Re: reina - 02/09/12 08:18 PM
reina is like mister bean in goal like he hasnt seen a football before? good bye reina shame you didnt go that last time
Posted By: Toothy Re: reina - 02/09/12 08:19 PM
the only thing with reina is he is good with his feet, ideal for BRs football. The rest , especially his poor concentration seems to be getting worse
© KopTalk Forums