KopTalk.com
Posted By: LFC2k5 over the next two windows.... - 26/08/12 05:01 PM
Its clear over the next few windows we need a top centre back and def a new goalie
Posted By: Ben36 Re: over the next two windows.... - 26/08/12 05:02 PM
Really....... why is that?
Posted By: wakka Re: over the next two windows.... - 26/08/12 05:02 PM
Already?
Posted By: LFC2k5 Re: over the next two windows.... - 26/08/12 05:03 PM
Yes we need a goal machine and a goalie who can come and catch crosses and gets his angles right
Posted By: Ben36 Re: over the next two windows.... - 26/08/12 05:09 PM
Which of the goals did you think Reina got his angles wrong?
Posted By: Flames Re: over the next two windows.... - 26/08/12 05:11 PM
i thought reina was ok. bit dodgy at times but some stuff he did very well. i dont think he is as good as he was but he is still good enough. not being helped by shiite defending.
Posted By: Muj Re: over the next two windows.... - 26/08/12 05:12 PM
Originally Posted By: LFC2k5
Its clear over the next few windows we need a top centre back and def a new goalie

a letter to FSG or BR a better idea
Posted By: LiamH Re: over the next two windows.... - 26/08/12 05:15 PM
Right I agree on a new centre back, not because of Skrtels mistake but because him and Agger are the only two who deserve to be in a winning side. I personally think after a very bad last two seasons, Reina has looked alot better at the start of this season. I Think he's coming back to his best (i didnt see city's first goal) but for the second he was definatly not at fault. I think we'll see him back as we knew him before this season. What we do need is a proper goal machine. Borini so far I think has been rubbish and Suarez cant finish his dinner (not knocking him but its jus not his strong point) Another winger would be great too, Raheem was immense today though and I hope he starts alot more games.
Posted By: wakka Re: over the next two windows.... - 26/08/12 05:16 PM
Well Michael Dawson is rumoured.
Posted By: Muj Re: over the next two windows.... - 26/08/12 05:19 PM
dont we have enough crocked ones already?
Posted By: LFC2k5 Re: over the next two windows.... - 26/08/12 06:30 PM
He didnt cover very well for.the teves post shot. hes gone stale at the club. look at most of the goal over last few seasons hes not got near any. what was he doing for the first goal? i say we cut our losses.if he doesnt improve this season. joe hart now thats a top keeper. pie heads need to wake up and admit reina hasnt been up to standards for some time
Posted By: IanHorgo Re: over the next two windows.... - 26/08/12 07:00 PM
Reina made a fairly sh!t attempt of punching the ball away for Yaya's goal, but i think scoring is our problem not conceding so we should focus on that for now Reina's 29 he's got another 10 years in him if he milks it like Freidel.
Posted By: wilkij1975 Re: over the next two windows.... - 26/08/12 07:14 PM
Reins has constantly been exposed by poor defending. In a lot of cases if it weren't for him we would have been a lot worse off. Can't believe the [oops] spouted about him here. Its your opinion and that's fine but it's wrong and the keeper is the last place we need to be looking at spending money on.
Posted By: LFC80 Re: over the next two windows.... - 26/08/12 10:19 PM
i still see reina as one of the best keepers in the world he didnt do much wrong today in my opinion
he didnt have his best season last season but i think that was more down to our poor tactics and defensive frailties than his abilities as a keeper
Posted By: kubrick Re: over the next two windows.... - 27/08/12 08:16 AM
I think the minute either Agger or Skittles is injured for a prolonged period of time will be the moment Coates is in . . . and for years. I believe in him. He had an excellent game against Man City yesterday. If he gets a run at it he will stay in I honestly believe that. I cannot believe we talk on these forums as though we only have two centre-halfs!
Posted By: dafodlfc1 Re: over the next two windows.... - 27/08/12 08:21 AM
cant believe people r slating reina hes still 1 of the best keepers in the prem.2 mistakes by defenders cost us a well deserved victory yesterday but im impressed with how we played and thought joe allen was immense what a signing!!!!!!!!!!!
Posted By: LFC2k5 Re: over the next two windows.... - 27/08/12 09:15 AM
Allen looks good.
Posted By: Anonymous Re: over the next two windows.... - 27/08/12 09:20 AM
Originally Posted By: dafodlfc1
cant believe people r slating reina hes still 1 of the best keepers in the prem.2 mistakes by defenders cost us a well deserved victory yesterday but im impressed with how we played and thought joe allen was immense what a signing!!!!!!!!!!!
Reina WAS one of the best goalies in the Prem, massive difference am afraid, poor feller just went stale thats all, it happens.
Posted By: Stanley Park Re: over the next two windows.... - 27/08/12 09:23 AM
All keepers go through bad spells. Riena had a dip but he looks to be over it now. No issue for me we have a great keeper
Posted By: Top4 Re: over the next two windows.... - 27/08/12 10:25 AM
Originally Posted By: wilkij1975
Reins has constantly been exposed by poor defending. In a lot of cases if it weren't for him we would have been a lot worse off. Can't believe the [oops] spouted about him here. Its your opinion and that's fine but it's wrong and the keeper is the last place we need to be looking at spending money on.

+1
© KopTalk Forums