Next Thread
Print Thread
Rating: 1
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
#640854 07/07/22 04:26 PM
Liverpool Legend
OP Offline
Liverpool Legend
Trump first, now Boris. I struggle to understand how these lying clowns can con such a big proportion of their population, and a population supposed to be well educated unlike us people living in the developing world.

1st Team Squad
1st Team Squad
Trump never conceded because it was f..cuking bad how they stole the election in the middle of the night when everyone went to bed!
All the evidence is coming out now and a few states have started to decertify the election results.

As for f...uckwitt BoJo news is about to break tomorrow and I MEAN REALLY BAD NEWS, something HORRIFIC and when it breaks Johnson will be well and truly fc...uked!

Liverpool Legend
OP Offline
Liverpool Legend
Originally Posted By Pickles
Trump never conceded because it was f..cuking bad how they stole the election in the middle of the night when everyone went to bed!
All the evidence is coming out now and a few states have started to decertify the election results.

As for f...uckwitt BoJo news is about to break tomorrow and I MEAN REALLY BAD NEWS, something HORRIFIC and when it breaks Johnson will be well and truly fc...uked!

Stole the election, really? As I said in my opening post, I really struggle to understand how supposedly educated people get conned by lying showmen. You must be ashamed to say that elections in the so called temple of democracy was rigged.

E
EMP Offline
1st Team Squad
1st Team Squad
E
he is as nuts as donald

Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
Not given up having a go at other nations I see. Glad nothing changes. Shame the British people are all as smart as you I guess.

Liverpool Legend
OP Offline
Liverpool Legend
Originally Posted By wilkij1975
Not given up having a go at other nations I see. Glad nothing changes. Shame the British people are all as smart as you I guess.

Well, the world is having a go at UK right now, not only me. In fact, I am not even having a go, just struggle to understand how a majority voted for a known liar. Don't tell me you didn't know he was a blatant liar

E
EMP Offline
1st Team Squad
1st Team Squad
E
Originally Posted By EnergisedReds
Originally Posted By wilkij1975

Well, the world is having a go at UK right now, not only me. In fact, I am not even having a go, just struggle to understand how a majority voted for a known liar. Don't tell me you didn't know he was a blatant liar

look at uk media, most right wing nutjob media of all time, run by billionaire elites . shame on them

Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
The only foreign entries celebrating Johnson going are the Russian Federation and the EU both vile dictatorships

IF YOU WANT TO BE HEARD SPEAK SOFTLY - BOB PAISLEY
Liverpool Legend
OP Offline
Liverpool Legend
Originally Posted By Stanley Park
The only foreign entries celebrating Johnson going are the Russian Federation and the EU both vile dictatorships

The EU is a dictatorship? You are mad are maybe or never voted a member of the EU parliament

Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
The EU is a dictatorship nominally the population have votes but their ability to influence is microscopic the EU is run by a small elite anyway not our problem anymore

As for Johnson I am in two minds he is popular with the public partly I think as he is anti establishment rich and poor voted for him in their millions. On the other hand he is his own worst enemy he got the big things right brexit delivery the pandemic and Ukraine but his attention to detail and silly mistakes let him down

IF YOU WANT TO BE HEARD SPEAK SOFTLY - BOB PAISLEY
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  KopTalk Team 

Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Advertisements
Liverpool FC Discussion