Jota, Salah, Mane

Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
Originally Posted By BARTON42
Allison
TTA, Konate, VVD, Robertson
Fabhino, Henderson, Thiago
Jota, Salah, Mane

Matip has been playing well with VVD, but probably needs a rest, so yes, that would be our best available 11

Last edited by EnergisedReds; 18/09/21 08:08 AM.
1st Team Regular
1st Team Regular
Milner at RB and Tsimikas LB, rest same.

Back to Back World Champions baby!
1st Team Regular
1st Team Regular
Kind of ironic that our African contingent all scored today. I'm just scratching my head how we will cope without them for a month when they leave to afcon midseason.

Back to Back World Champions baby!
E
EMP Offline
1st Team Squad
1st Team Squad
E
we will have to spend some money.. adeyemi will be bought

Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
Originally Posted By Snakeye
Kind of ironic that our African contingent all scored today. I'm just scratching my head how we will cope without them for a month when they leave to afcon midseason.

Don't do that or you'll injure your scalp, I heard Klopp saying, he won't buy a player because of a couple of weeks problem. He also said that we will spend only what the club generates, saying he was was aware of this when he signed. Arsenal used to do that and were just scrapping to reach CL...until [oops] really hit the fan/s

Last edited by EnergisedReds; 21/09/21 03:35 AM.
E
1st Team Squad
1st Team Squad
E

The fixtures fall pretty well for us during AFOCN 22:

January 6 – AFCON begins
January 8/9 – FA Cup 3rd Round
January 15 – Brentford (H)
January 22 – Crystal Palace (A)
February 6 – AFCON final
February 9 – Leicester (H)

It is hitting Crystal Palace pretty hard, as they lose a few good players including Zaha, Schlupp, Ayew and Kouyatea, Brentford also lose a few, and with smaller squads, will hit them harder, so I think we should be ok, AFCON players should all be back for Leicester at home.

Depends who we get in the FA Cup I guess, but that will be a weakened team anyways, so probably get knocked out of that when we draw Chelsea away lol

Then again, FSG may open their wallets and bring in a forward in January, depends how Elliott is recovering I guess, certainly a loan forward would be good at least for cover, but we said all that in the summer!

Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
Originally Posted By ecnirp98

The fixtures fall pretty well for us during AFOCN 22:

January 6 – AFCON begins
January 8/9 – FA Cup 3rd Round
January 15 – Brentford (H)
January 22 – Crystal Palace (A)
February 6 – AFCON final
February 9 – Leicester (H)

It is hitting Crystal Palace pretty hard, as they lose a few good players including Zaha, Schlupp, Ayew and Kouyatea, Brentford also lose a few, and with smaller squads, will hit them harder, so I think we should be ok, AFCON players should all be back for Leicester at home.

Depends who we get in the FA Cup I guess, but that will be a weakened team anyways, so probably get knocked out of that when we draw Chelsea away lol

Then again, FSG may open their wallets and bring in a forward in January, depends how Elliott is recovering I guess, certainly a loan forward would be good at least for cover, but we said all that in the summer!

I am hoping we buy Haaland for his buy out clause of 95m, but I won't scratch my head

Moderated by  KopTalk Team 

Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Advertisements
Liverpool FC Discussion