Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 6 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
Originally Posted By EMP
says the tory who championed brexit.

I think you will find the British people championed brexit I was simply one of the millions who did. The majority of which were labour voters in the north midlands and wales working class communities. The rich liberals in the south wanted remain

But however you voted in brexit or in elections it does not make you an American KKK what an strange individual you are

IF YOU WANT TO BE HEARD SPEAK SOFTLY - BOB PAISLEY
E
EMP Offline OP
1st Team Squad
OP Offline
1st Team Squad
E
yeah the poor people in the north were duped by liars and putins relentless interference campaign . And low and behold it has destroyed ur country, totally destroyed it... Putin be delighted.

U are KKK for sure and so is the rest of the alt right. Morons the lot of ye,note i never said all people who voted for brexit, but hey the alt right just make stuff up as u always do.

Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
Originally Posted By Stanley Park
Originally Posted By EMP
says the tory who championed brexit.

I think you will find the British people championed brexit I was simply one of the millions who did. The majority of which were labour voters in the north midlands and wales working class communities. The rich liberals in the south wanted remain

But however you voted in brexit or in elections it does not make you an American KKK what an strange individual you are

Are those people very happy now,I am sure they believed that everything will be great after Brexit? How many PMs you've had since the referendum again?

Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
The British people are not happy like the rest of the world we are suffering post pandemic and global inflation. Brexit is not even discussed anymore.

And I am not clear how joining the eu would solve any of our problems

Not a single political party has a policy of rejoining the EU. Incidentally vish I Googled Mauritius politics expecting everything to be perfect. It was far from it human rights corruption and you follow a British political system. Why would you do that if everything in Britain is a disaster ?

Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
Originally Posted By Stanley Park
The British people are not happy like the rest of the world we are suffering post pandemic and global inflation. Brexit is not even discussed anymore.

And I am not clear how joining the eu would solve any of our problems

Not a single political party has a policy of rejoining the EU. Incidentally vish I Googled Mauritius politics expecting everything to be perfect. It was far from it human rights corruption and you follow a British political system. Why would you do that if everything in Britain is a disaster ?

I follow both UK and Mauritius politics, in fact, I follow a lot of countries as well. If you knew more about Mauritius, we could have a discussion, what human right problems are you talking about? As for corruption, you are right, I am not happy at all with it. I am not going to tell you to mind your own business as you do, otherwise I will just be a hermit without much perspective.

Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
Well this seems to be a slag Britain off place so I thought to see if the rest of the world is perfect and it seems it’s not

Page 6 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  KopTalk Team 

Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Advertisements
Liverpool FC Discussion