Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Dunk Online Content OP
KopTalk Editor
OP Online Content
KopTalk Editor
UEFA to consider Champions League group games taking place in other locations such as US, China, Middle East etc to try to grow interest (and therefore club value for owners).

Source: Kieran Maguire https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kieran_Maguire

Dunk Online Content OP
KopTalk Editor
OP Online Content
KopTalk Editor
And this is why I absolutely hate the way the game has gone, not the way it is going, but has gone.

Am I alone?

1st Team Regular
1st Team Regular
And how is this different from the super league that UEFA cried about last year? absolute clowns these footie organizers. They can fk off,all they think about it is $$$.

Back to Back World Champions baby!
Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
Originally Posted By Dunk
UEFA to consider Champions League group games taking place in other locations such as US, China, Middle East etc to try to grow interest (and therefore club value for owners).

Source: Kieran Maguire https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kieran_Maguire

Group games? I don't think leagues/football associations will agree to that, because of the distance to travel that would be detrimental to the leagues. The first step which is possible is the final

Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
Originally Posted By Dunk
And this is why I absolutely hate the way the game has gone, not the way it is going, but has gone.

Am I alone?

Has gone? Are you talking about the mega rich owners? In any case there were always rich and poor clubs since the EPL, even before Abramovic, United was well richer than anybody else. Blackburn won the league with the owner buying the best players. I don't think there are a lot of City fan hating the way it's gone, we hate it because of our owners

Last edited by EnergisedReds; 20/09/22 02:49 AM.
1st Team Squad
1st Team Squad
Sad...I remember when it was a sport that the working class could go and support their team without it costing an arm and a leg.
It's been transformed now, for rich elites only.

Moderated by  KopTalk Team 

Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Advertisements
Liverpool FC Discussion