KopTalk

Page 7 of 7 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#641313 - 07/09/22 09:00 PM Re: Weather Channel Founder Tells CNN, Climate Change is a HOAX! [Re: EnergisedReds]
Stanley Park Offline
Liverpool Legend

Loc: Not the EU
Most of the big energy companies are also investing in renewables so they wonít get any poorer without fossil fuels they are not stupid

People are making serious money out of the man made climate change circus and the people paying the price are the poor in sky high energy prices. Britain shut down its coal fired power stations and imported fossil fuels from overseas an act of supreme stupidity the only purpose political posturing

Well now the music has stopped and I believe plans are being made to reopen coal power stations with the huge drax the first

The alternative is people freeze to death because believe me donít discount energy rationing in Europe this winter. And the EU relying on putin was madness

#641321 - 08/09/22 04:32 PM Re: Weather Channel Founder Tells CNN, Climate Change is a HOAX! [Re: Stanley Park]
EnergisedReds Offline
Liverpool Legend

Originally Posted By Stanley Park
Most of the big energy companies are also investing in renewables so they wonít get any poorer without fossil fuels they are not stupid

People are making serious money out of the man made climate change circus and the people paying the price are the poor in sky high energy prices. Britain shut down its coal fired power stations and imported fossil fuels from overseas an act of supreme stupidity the only purpose political posturing

Well now the music has stopped and I believe plans are being made to reopen coal power stations with the huge drax the first

The alternative is people freeze to death because believe me donít discount energy rationing in Europe this winter. And the EU relying on putin was madness

The current energy crisis doesn't have anything to do with reducing fossil fuel use to protect the climate, but the war with Putin following his invasion of Ukraine. If fossil fuel was already replaced on a bigger scale, there wouldn't have been any issues and the only viable option is nuclear. The Germans made a huge mistake by deciding to phase it out. Those already suffering from climate change live in Pakistan and Bangladesh but I know, you don't care about that

Edited by EnergisedReds (08/09/22 04:34 PM)

Page 7 of 7 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Moderator:  KopTalk Team 
Shout Box

Advertisements 1

Liverpool FC Discussion
Who has impressed you so far at the WC?
by Snakeye
30/11/22 04:42 AM
Saudi government would support Liverpool takeover
by Stanley Park
29/11/22 06:16 PM
FA Cup 3rd Round Draw in full
by Oli
29/11/22 07:46 AM
Liverpool appoint new club doctor
by Stanley Park
28/11/22 04:35 PM
Julian Ward to leave Liverpool FC
by EnergisedReds
25/11/22 04:12 AM

Advertisements 2

General Discussion
What do you want for Christmas?
by Pickles
02/12/22 04:10 AM
Whatís the most boring movie youíve ever seen?
by Pickles
02/12/22 04:01 AM
What is the worst feeling ever?
by Dunk
15/11/22 07:39 PM
What is an unofficial tax on the poor?
by Pickles
12/11/22 05:47 PM
When the universe ends, what song will play over the ...
by Pickles
12/11/22 05:46 PM

Top Posters (30 Days)
EnergisedReds 28
Stanley Park 23
Pickles 15
Dunk 13
TheMightyLFC 11
EMP 8
BARTON42 4
Snakeye 3
klopp4kop 2