KopTalk

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 7 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
Most of the big energy companies are also investing in renewables so they won’t get any poorer without fossil fuels they are not stupid

People are making serious money out of the man made climate change circus and the people paying the price are the poor in sky high energy prices. Britain shut down its coal fired power stations and imported fossil fuels from overseas an act of supreme stupidity the only purpose political posturing

Well now the music has stopped and I believe plans are being made to reopen coal power stations with the huge drax the first

The alternative is people freeze to death because believe me don’t discount energy rationing in Europe this winter. And the EU relying on putin was madness

IF YOU WANT TO BE HEARD SPEAK SOFTLY - BOB PAISLEY
Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
Originally Posted By Stanley Park
Most of the big energy companies are also investing in renewables so they won’t get any poorer without fossil fuels they are not stupid

People are making serious money out of the man made climate change circus and the people paying the price are the poor in sky high energy prices. Britain shut down its coal fired power stations and imported fossil fuels from overseas an act of supreme stupidity the only purpose political posturing

Well now the music has stopped and I believe plans are being made to reopen coal power stations with the huge drax the first

The alternative is people freeze to death because believe me don’t discount energy rationing in Europe this winter. And the EU relying on putin was madness

The current energy crisis doesn't have anything to do with reducing fossil fuel use to protect the climate, but the war with Putin following his invasion of Ukraine. If fossil fuel was already replaced on a bigger scale, there wouldn't have been any issues and the only viable option is nuclear. The Germans made a huge mistake by deciding to phase it out. Those already suffering from climate change live in Pakistan and Bangladesh but I know, you don't care about that

Last edited by EnergisedReds; 08/09/22 04:34 PM.
Page 7 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Moderated by  KopTalk Team 

Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Advertisements
Liverpool FC Discussion