Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rating: 1
Page 3 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
Originally Posted By EMP
boris refusing to allow a vote of no confidence in him.. like nobody ever has before. what is he king? total nutjob, ruined ur country and ur parliament. From now on a govt cannot have a motion of no confidence brought against it. Nice if u a facist .

Down the pub in cork you must be a laugh a minute I would imagine there are a queue of customers wanting to talk to you, your opinions on a British exiting prime minister I am sure leave them captivated

IF YOU WANT TO BE HEARD SPEAK SOFTLY - BOB PAISLEY
E
EMP Offline
1st Team Squad
1st Team Squad
E
same opinions as everyone else in the world, english people have a russian inspired psychosis which sadly has ruined their own country and are a danger to others.

Last edited by EMP; 16/07/22 01:49 AM.
Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
Originally Posted By EMP
same opinions as everyone else in the world, english people have a russian inspired psychosis which sadly has ruined their own country and are a danger to others.

Throwing in a bit of racism as well nice

1st Team Squad
1st Team Squad
Originally Posted By Stanley Park
[/quote]Down the pub in cork you must be a laugh a minute I would imagine there are a queue of customers wanting to talk to you, your opinions on a British exiting prime minister I am sure leave them captivated

I heard he made it down to the last 2 in auditions to play Father Jack Hackett in Father Ted, but got knocked back for being too life like!

DRINK!FECK!ARSE!

Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
Nice photo of emp it’s caught his best side

E
EMP Offline
1st Team Squad
1st Team Squad
E
Originally Posted By EMP

Throwing in a bit of racism as well nice

its racist to point out the uk have destroyed themselves and are a danger to others? just thought it was the truth..which it is.

Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
You disparaged the English race that’s racist and you are a racist as most of the far left are and grossly intolerant

E
EMP Offline
1st Team Squad
1st Team Squad
E
You disparaged the English race that’s racist and you are a racist as most of the far left are and grossly intolerant

I made an observation bases on russian influence in the uk, and its a true observation , your country is screwed due to russian inspired brexit nonsense . sorry u have proven to be a moron but i did warn u

Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
Your comment was about the 50 million plus English people read what you wrote again. The far right are racist bigots so are the far left they are the same people under a different banner. You are far left and hence you are that type of person we can see it in your posts. As for Britain is finished and we are in league with the Russians what tripe. No country has done to help Ukraine we are the fastest economy in the g7 and we export more to the eu than we did when in it, yes we have major economic problems with inflation so does every country in the world you might not have noticed there is a war in Europe and we have had a global pandemic with the worlds economies shut for two years

E
EMP Offline
1st Team Squad
1st Team Squad
E
Your comment was about the 50 million plus English people read what you wrote again. The far right are racist bigots so are the far left they are the same people under a different banner. You are far left and hence you are that type of person we can see it in your posts. As for Britain is finished and we are in league with the Russians what tripe. No country has done to help Ukraine we are the fastest economy in the g7 and we export more to the eu than we did when in it, yes we have major economic problems with inflation so does every country in the world you might not have noticed there is a war in Europe and we have had a global pandemic with the worlds economies shut for two years

don't have to read what i wrote, know what i wrote and its a bit rich coming from a racist british nationalists like u.. i remember ur comments on n.ireland.. right up the kkk alley, sorry i mean dup,...ur country is fecked mate, run by a bunch of culture warrior idiots ,fastest growing my arse, ur predicted to be perform just better than russia.. and again u have a bunch of children running the place

Page 3 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  KopTalk Team 

Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Advertisements
Liverpool FC Discussion