Originally Posted By Pickles
I don't think Matip and Milner where one of their clubs (at the time) most valued $$$ players. We allowed Mane to leave to get a transfer fee, I don't see why we can't do the same with Salah considering we are likely to get more $$$.

This needs to be sorted before the new season starts, if he is not going to sign the contract offered then it's foolish to let him walk for FREE.

I'd rather he go abroad than remain in the prem. I don't see why we can't be reaching out to the likes of Real Madrid and seeing if they'd be interested in some sort of swap deal/s. We've been reported as interested in Asensio and Rodrygo in recent weeks, both hardly get a look in for Real Madrid as far as gametime.
It might be a good time for Nike to step up and encourage Rodrygo to come to us as they sponsor him?

Salah will get allot more money on a free than if we sell him, as the club will pretty much give Salah the transfer fee in his wages/signing on fee, he has already said he will be with us this season, so that shows he wants the free transfer, then he will end up somewhere like RM or Man City on £500K a week next season.