Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 1 of 19 1 2 3 18 19
#639903 10/03/22 10:27 AM
Liverpool Legend
OP Offline
Liverpool Legend
To continue other thread given someone has taken it upon themselves to paste images which shrinks the text. Please refrain from that

IF YOU WANT TO BE HEARD SPEAK SOFTLY - BOB PAISLEY
Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
Originally Posted By Stanley Park
To continue other thread given someone has taken it upon themselves to paste images which shrinks the text. Please refrain from that

You are talking to a donkey, good luck with that

W
Under 23 Player
Under 23 Player
W
I don't talk the propaganda from either side, I definitely do not trust any world leader, Putin, Boris, Biden and the rest.

If Boris could not tell the truth about parties why the he'll do people think he is being truthful now.

What I do know is all of the people dying on both sides are the bottom of the pyramid, if Russian and Ukrainian soldiers all stopped fighting then the war is over regardless of what the West and Putin want, we are far greater in numbers at the bottom than the top.

1st Team Squad
1st Team Squad
And you shouldn't trust anybody because the biggest war being waged is misinformation.

I don't see anybody mentioning this so, i'll leave it here:

Breaking: Russia Convenes UN Security Council Meeting to Present BioLab Evidence — Friday at 11 AM

Update: U.N pushed back the time from 10 am to 11am EST.

Friday is going to be a very bad day for the United States. Sixty years ago (yes, I was alive then) the United States roasted the Soviet Union in a UN Security Council meeting convened over the Cuban Missile Crisis. There is an old saying, “revenge is a dish best served cold.” Russia is going to dump a load of frozen food on the United States tomorrow at 11 am by exposing U.S. support to Ukraine over the last 17 years for research into biological and chemical weapons.

U.S. intelligence analysts last week were alarmed when they obtained intelligence showing that Russian Chemical and Biological Weapons units were activated and moving into Ukraine. These analysts knew nothing of what the Department of Defense had been doing in Ukraine in terms of funding military bioweapons laboratories in Ukraine. Without that knowledge, they concluded that Russia was preparing to use chemical and/or biological weapons. Understandable, but wrong.

The Russian units were deployed to secure those bioweapons labs. And in the process of securing them they have recovered a treasure trove of documents showing the United States has violated the international accord governing Chemical and Biological Weapons.

TRENDING: Breaking: Russia Convenes UN Security Council Meeting to Present BioLab Evidence -- Friday at 11 AM

Tomorrow (Friday), Russia is going to expose the United States as a gross violator of the CONVENTION ON THE PROHIBITION OF THE DEVELOPMENT, PRODUCTION AND STOCKPILING OF BACTERIOLOGICAL (BIOLOGICAL)
AND TOXIN WEAPONS AND ON THEIR DESTRUCTION.

It'll be interesting to see the evidence.

Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
Originally Posted By Pickles
And you shouldn't trust anybody because the biggest war being waged is misinformation.

I don't see anybody mentioning this so, i'll leave it here:

Breaking: Russia Convenes UN Security Council Meeting to Present BioLab Evidence — Friday at 11 AM

Update: U.N pushed back the time from 10 am to 11am EST.

Friday is going to be a very bad day for the United States. Sixty years ago (yes, I was alive then) the United States roasted the Soviet Union in a UN Security Council meeting convened over the Cuban Missile Crisis. There is an old saying, “revenge is a dish best served cold.” Russia is going to dump a load of frozen food on the United States tomorrow at 11 am by exposing U.S. support to Ukraine over the last 17 years for research into biological and chemical weapons.

U.S. intelligence analysts last week were alarmed when they obtained intelligence showing that Russian Chemical and Biological Weapons units were activated and moving into Ukraine. These analysts knew nothing of what the Department of Defense had been doing in Ukraine in terms of funding military bioweapons laboratories in Ukraine. Without that knowledge, they concluded that Russia was preparing to use chemical and/or biological weapons. Understandable, but wrong.

The Russian units were deployed to secure those bioweapons labs. And in the process of securing them they have recovered a treasure trove of documents showing the United States has violated the international accord governing Chemical and Biological Weapons.

TRENDING: Breaking: Russia Convenes UN Security Council Meeting to Present BioLab Evidence -- Friday at 11 AM

Tomorrow (Friday), Russia is going to expose the United States as a gross violator of the CONVENTION ON THE PROHIBITION OF THE DEVELOPMENT, PRODUCTION AND STOCKPILING OF BACTERIOLOGICAL (BIOLOGICAL)
AND TOXIN WEAPONS AND ON THEIR DESTRUCTION.

It'll be interesting to see the evidence.

So who has been doing that, the Trump administration, dont tell me it's Biden who did all that in less than a year?

1st Team Squad
1st Team Squad
The labs (30 of them!!!) at least some of them have been in operation since 2005.

Scary stuff if what the Russians are saying is true, obviously they need to back it up with the evidence.

Some viruses designed to affect a specific race, they mentioned Caucasian which if true, this is what is in Klaus Schwab's 2020 Book "The Great Reset".

Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
Originally Posted By Pickles
The labs (30 of them!!!) at least some of them have been in operation since 2005.

Scary stuff if what the Russians are saying is true, obviously they need to back it up with the evidence.

Some viruses designed to affect a specific race, they mentioned Caucasian which if true, this is what is in Klaus Schwab's 2020 Book "The Great Reset".

I'll tell you what's going on, Russia is preparing to use chemical weapons in Kiev and Odesa because Putin wants minimum damage to these historic cities, I know what I am talking about because I spend a few years in Odesa. They did it before in Syria and blamed the Syrian opposition and some nutcases like you are believing all sorts of crap. By the way, go and do some research and you'll find out that until 2013 the government in Ukraine was pro Russian, in fact, until what they call the Maidan revolution, the former President fled to Moscow and is the person who Russia thought they would bring back. Unless you tell me that he didn't know what was going on in his country, it's a bit weird that Russia has discovered that only now, dont you think, I mean, Russia was mostly controlling Ukraine until 2013 and 2005 in well before that. Stop reading and believing crap.

1st Team Squad
1st Team Squad
Go look at just how many pharma companies are in Ukraine.
The country is one of the most corrupt on the planet, the Governments have been holden to the highest bidder since inception.
It's a hotbed for money laundering and other nefarious activities.
Another Country paying them to look away has been their way of life.

Liverpool Legend
OP Offline
Liverpool Legend
There’s no evidence there are bio labs in Ukraine and all kinds of conspiracy theories going around. I am prepared to accept the west and Ukraine are not perfect, no one is.

But I see today hitler with nuclear weapon's and todays situation makes the Cold War of the 80,s a tea party. The first causality of war is the truth in ww2 there were British people who sided with hitler it’s always the way there is always someone with an opinion

But I think most rational people can see what’s happening and it’s very very worrying

IF YOU WANT TO BE HEARD SPEAK SOFTLY - BOB PAISLEY
1st Team Squad
1st Team Squad
Stan, The WHO were telling Ukraine to incinerate dangerous pathogens held there.

US Gov wiped Docs off their website about the labs.

Don't get me wrong Russia are no choirboys but Ukraine is not the innocent little lamb the media paint them!

The labs ain't just what's been going on there. I really hope it all comes out because it needs to.

Page 1 of 19 1 2 3 18 19

Moderated by  KopTalk Team 

Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Advertisements
Liverpool FC Discussion