Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
1st Team Regular
1st Team Regular
Originally Posted By EnergisedReds
The more I watch TAA playing, the more I think he should move to the midfield, he is an average defender but one of the best attacking defenders. Instead of buying a midfielder, maybe we should buy a top FB who usually should be cheaper.

Trent actually prefers fullback because he has more space to ping passes, he has said this in different interviews. He would be limited in midfield because our system is 3 midfielders only so he would be crowded out. The only way I see it working is if we switch to 4 midfield and he stays on the right where he can utilize his passing abilities.

Back to Back World Champions baby!
Liverpool Legend
OP Offline
Liverpool Legend
Originally Posted By Snakeye
Originally Posted By EnergisedReds
The more I watch TAA playing, the more I think he should move to the midfield, he is an average defender but one of the best attacking defenders. Instead of buying a midfielder, maybe we should buy a top FB who usually should be cheaper.

Trent actually prefers fullback because he has more space to ping passes, he has said this in different interviews. He would be limited in midfield because our system is 3 midfielders only so he would be crowded out. The only way I see it working is if we switch to 4 midfield and he stays on the right where he can utilize his passing abilities.

Well, Hendo also pings a lot of passes from the midfield and I can't see that being a problem for Trent, yes he will have to adapt his game a bit but I really no longer fancy him as a defender, he is a bit lazy or lightweight for that if you compare with Andy on the left or Reese James for Chelsea for example. He could play FB with 5 at the back, but Klopp will never do that. Also, we seem to play the same tactics against all teams, I am not sure why we don't adapt a bit

E
EMP Offline
1st Team Squad
1st Team Squad
E
yeah he just gonna have to keep trying to improve defensively . that said all our defence is crap atm.. we push up crazy and never go with runners. we are the most offensive team ever, that just the way we play, risky

T
Under 18 Player
Under 18 Player
T
Spurs bid for Luis Diaz... cross another off the list!

E
1st Team Squad
1st Team Squad
E
Originally Posted By The Kop Prophet
Spurs bid for Luis Diaz... cross another off the list!

I would be surprised if he wanted to goto Spurs, a few CL clubs have been linked to him, including us, we have been heavily linked, hopefully FSG will wake up and get him.

A
Under 23 Player
Under 23 Player
A
He is a 1 goal in 3 games player in a poor league. We would be better off getting the young lad from Fulham and developing him for £7m and Bowen from West Ham who is used to the PL and would be excellent in a better team. We could get both for less than the Colombian lad.

Liverpool Legend
OP Offline
Liverpool Legend
Originally Posted By AccaBoosty
He is a 1 goal in 3 games player in a poor league. We would be better off getting the young lad from Fulham and developing him for £7m and Bowen from West Ham who is used to the PL and would be excellent in a better team. We could get both for less than the Colombian lad.

You are comparing Luis Diaz to a young lad from Fulham or are you saying both the young lad and Bowen? Bowen will probably cost as much as Diaz

Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  KopTalk Team 

Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Advertisements
Liverpool FC Discussion