Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Pickles Offline OP
1st Team Squad
OP Offline
1st Team Squad
Milner and Keita injured in today's game and Fabinho not making the bench and with Thiago and Elliott injured, we have only 3 fit senior players to choose from in midfield - Hendo, Jones & Ox.

Gini being allowed to leave on a free without a replacement is certainly going to bite us on our a.r.se again...shades of Lovren being sold and not replaced.

T
Under 18 Player
Under 18 Player
T
Tyler Morton might provide an answer v Preston tonight!

Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
Originally Posted By Pickles
Milner and Keita injured in today's game and Fabinho not making the bench and with Thiago and Elliott injured, we have only 3 fit senior players to choose from in midfield - Hendo, Jones & Ox.

Gini being allowed to leave on a free without a replacement is certainly going to bite us on our a.r.se again...shades of Lovren being sold and not replaced.

We have a lot of midfielders but they are so regularly injured. As for Gini's replacement, it is Curtis Jones

J
Under 16 Player
Under 16 Player
J
Most are fairly short term apart from Elliot I think?

Not as worried as the situation last year.

Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
Originally Posted By jim_beam
Most are fairly short term apart from Elliot I think?

Not as worried as the situation last year.

Indeed, and I think Matip could play DM, he was a midfielder before being converted into a defender

Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
Elliot coming back soon

IF YOU WANT TO BE HEARD SPEAK SOFTLY - BOB PAISLEY
A
Under 23 Player
Under 23 Player
A
Originally Posted By EnergisedReds
Originally Posted By Pickles

We have a lot of midfielders but they are so regularly injured. As for Gini's replacement, it is Curtis Jones

I think you may be right there. He is starting to show a maturity beyond his years. I think a couple of years ago he might have got up from that challenge from Ronaldo and gone looking for him for the next 45 mins. He is being well handled and seems to play well no matter who else is in the line up. He has that confidence about him too without being too cocky. He is developing into a good player.

Moderated by  KopTalk Team 

Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Advertisements
Liverpool FC Discussion