1st Team Squad
E
I think ur full of

Stanley Park #639045 24/10/21 03:28 PM
Liverpool Legend
OP Offline
Liverpool Legend
Originally Posted By Stanley Park
Rather than call people a bloody moron would you care to provide the proof climate change is man made emp ? I won’t hold my breath

And vish listening to scientists is fine as is listening to experts (remember them?) but it’s not a substitute for thinking for yourself

So you just want to think for yourself instead of listening scientists who have data, so you just want to believe in something without anything to back you, right? As for experts on Brexit, you just wait and see, not having enough truck drivers is only a small incident right now.

EnergisedReds #639057 25/10/21 11:16 AM
Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
As I said previously listen to scientists but still think for yourself

Brexit is a prime example all the experts were saying how terrible it would be they were 100% wrong. Except they were not experts at all but selective quotes from pro remain politicians and newspapers. Anyone who took that in without looking behind the political rhetoric is an idiot

Climate change is a different situation but undoubtedly also politics is a play and there is huge money behind the climate change industry. Climate change is happening whether it’s man made is an opinion there is no proof whatsoever only assertions

But even if man made climate change is accurate it’s utterly pointless Britain acting alone all that will achieve is putting British people into poverty and the vulnerable in our society the rich will be fine. And the man made climate change is a religion of the well off in society

Come to the poorer areas where I live and you will hear a different tale heat or eat is the problem day to day for families not what silly Greta thunburg is spouting or the Rich at the Glasgow conference flying in on private jets

IF YOU WANT TO BE HEARD SPEAK SOFTLY - BOB PAISLEY
Stanley Park #639059 25/10/21 12:36 PM
E
EMP Offline
1st Team Squad
1st Team Squad
E

Brexit is a prime example all the experts were saying how terrible it would be they were 100% wrong. Except they were not experts at all but selective quotes from pro remain politicians and newspapers. Anyone who took that in without looking behind the political rhetoric is an idiot

Climate change is a different situation but undoubtedly also politics is a play and there is huge money behind the climate change industry. Climate change is happening whether it’s man made is an opinion there is no proof whatsoever only assertions

But even if man made climate change is accurate it’s utterly pointless Britain acting alone all that will achieve is putting British people into poverty and the vulnerable in our society the rich will be fine. And the man made climate change is a religion of the well off in society

Come to the poorer areas where I live and you will hear a different tale heat or eat is the problem day to day for families not what silly Greta thunburg is spouting or the Rich at the Glasgow conference flying in on private jets

jesus ur a moron.. brexit is a disaster bty.. but the no deal was the big fear, u got a crap deal and yet ur fishing and farming industries are destroyed, u do have shelf shortages, fuel crises and nobody to collect bins ...giant rats in the uk now even bigger than the ones in the tory party .. which is the worst thing to come from brexit ..u have right wing morons running ur country.. disaster indeed..

So yes trump morons like u should keep ur trap shut and let the scientists - 99.9% of them lead us to safety.. its the whole human race we talking about ...so shut ur stupid face please

EMP #639062 25/10/21 01:19 PM
Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
Insults and talking like a toy town gangster emp is in town

Stanley Park #639066 25/10/21 03:27 PM
E
EMP Offline
1st Team Squad
1st Team Squad
E
Insults and talking like a toy town gangster emp is in town

u deserve to be insulted .. u and all u nut job right wing morons , u even made spitting image relevant again..bloody 1980's retro nutjobs

EMP #639068 25/10/21 03:53 PM
Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
No answers to any question that requires the intellect above a 10 year old

Stanley Park #639069 25/10/21 04:15 PM
E
EMP Offline
1st Team Squad
1st Team Squad
E
No answers to any question that requires the intellect above a 10 year old

yes there is , just stick a union jack up behind a camera and head off to marbella

Stanley Park #639079 26/10/21 04:22 PM
Liverpool Legend
OP Offline
Liverpool Legend

It's not measures on climate change which will make the poor poorer and the rich, richer but measures that governments take to share wealth, and the tories are more for less sharing from what I understand of UK politics, for example tories get funding from big business whereas Labour funding is from Unions, tories are more for lower taxes, lower salaries. I am really lost listening to your views, you seem to be for helping the poor but vote for those supporting the rich, so which is which, you must be a very confused person.

EnergisedReds #639080 26/10/21 06:35 PM
E
EMP Offline
1st Team Squad
1st Team Squad
E
these new even more right wing tories are literally destroying the uk . .. its truly shocking... raw [oops] sewage pumping out all around the country,, people can't even swim anymore.. tories are swimming the country in [oops].. it is without a doubt the most suicidal moronic country ever.

Page 3 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  KopTalk Team 

Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Advertisements
Liverpool FC Discussion