Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 4 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
EMP #639088 28/10/21 01:55 PM
Liverpool Legend
OP Offline
Liverpool Legend
Mr S Park, I suppose you are not feeling the pain...not yet?

https://www.bbc.com/news/business-59070020

Last edited by EnergisedReds; 28/10/21 01:55 PM.
EnergisedReds #639090 28/10/21 10:33 PM
Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
Originally Posted By EnergisedReds

Feeling a lot of pain all to do with COVID. No one can predict the long term but if this guy is right we will deal with it. One thing for sure we are never going to rejoin the EU. You were ruled by the British empire right ? When you left was there no problems at all when you left ? Not one ? And will you be rejoining the British empire anytime soon ?

IF YOU WANT TO BE HEARD SPEAK SOFTLY - BOB PAISLEY
Stanley Park #639093 29/10/21 04:26 PM
Liverpool Legend
OP Offline
Liverpool Legend
Originally Posted By Stanley Park
Originally Posted By EnergisedReds

Feeling a lot of pain all to do with COVID. No one can predict the long term but if this guy is right we will deal with it. One thing for sure we are never going to rejoin the EU. You were ruled by the British empire right ? When you left was there no problems at all when you left ? Not one ? And will you be rejoining the British empire anytime soon ?

We were a colony and had no voice, whereas, I don't think you were a colony in the EU, you had a very strong voice. That said, the small majority decided to leave, so be prepared for all the consequences, a pain is not one when it's self inflicted, and Covid only covered the cracks. If you are happy with it, so be it.

EnergisedReds #639094 29/10/21 07:46 PM
Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
We had no control over our laws in the EU i would imagine a colony is the same

But whatever

What I think does not matter what matters is what the British voter thinks and that’s very clear 5 times we voted to leave the EU either in referendum or elections we never voted to join the EU. Post brexit not a single political party has rejoining the EU as a policy

That says all you need to know. Will we be better or worse off ? No one knows and no one cares. By the way I notice you did not put a link to the German economy ? It’s in big trouble

Stanley Park #639097 30/10/21 03:14 AM
Liverpool Legend
OP Offline
Liverpool Legend
We had no control over our laws in the EU i would imagine a colony is the same

But whatever

What I think does not matter what matters is what the British voter thinks and that’s very clear 5 times we voted to leave the EU either in referendum or elections we never voted to join the EU. Post brexit not a single political party has rejoining the EU as a policy

That says all you need to know. Will we be better or worse off ? No one knows and no one cares. By the way I notice you did not put a link to the German economy ? It’s in big trouble

Not sure what you mean about the German economy, they will still grow this year albeit at a slower pace mainly because of supply chain disruption as they are highly industrialised. Here's the link. As for UK, you were the fastest growing economy in the EU before Brexit, looks like you've fked it up.

https://www.dw.com/en/german-economy-minister-slashes-2021-growth-forecast/a-59636414

EnergisedReds #639114 01/11/21 04:51 PM
Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
You don’t know what you are talking about vish. Firstly I believe Britain is still the fastest growing economy in the G7 or near to top.

But secondly our leaving the EU should have little effect on the economy we left political union not economic union. We have gone back largely to the common market situation. We still have tariff free access and actually our exports to the EU have actually gone up since we left.

Also leaving the EU was never about the economy we voted for sovereignty

Stanley Park #639117 02/11/21 02:52 PM
Liverpool Legend
OP Offline
Liverpool Legend
You don’t know what you are talking about vish. Firstly I believe Britain is still the fastest growing economy in the G7 or near to top.

But secondly our leaving the EU should have little effect on the economy we left political union not economic union. We have gone back largely to the common market situation. We still have tariff free access and actually our exports to the EU have actually gone up since we left.

Also leaving the EU was never about the economy we voted for sovereignty

All must be fine then, I wonder why even the fishermen are complaining

EnergisedReds #639118 04/11/21 11:25 AM
Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
The fishermen might be complaining but they are french fishermen should you read the news. But even if they were all British they are a microscopic part of the British population. British fisherman voted for brexit because of Eu restrictions.

Are there minor problems after we left the EU? Sure there are but it’s now in the power of our government to solve them.

It’s clear for reasons I don’t understand you dislike Britain and the British people and your hobby in life seems to be attacking them and our society and it’s people

Stanley Park #639123 05/11/21 05:19 AM
Liverpool Legend
OP Offline
Liverpool Legend
The fishermen might be complaining but they are french fishermen should you read the news. But even if they were all British they are a microscopic part of the British population. British fisherman voted for brexit because of Eu restrictions.

Are there minor problems after we left the EU? Sure there are but it’s now in the power of our government to solve them.

It’s clear for reasons I don’t understand you dislike Britain and the British people and your hobby in life seems to be attacking them and our society and it’s people

Saying that I dislike the British people is completely unjustified and false, I don't know why you always confuse Brexiters with British people. Most of my British friends and business partners still think Brexit was a bad thing for the UK and will be more and more obvious in the long term as well, do they also hate British people? You must be joking if you think you represent the views of all British people

EnergisedReds #639124 06/11/21 07:30 PM
Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
Your British friends don’t represent the British people, the British people voted to leave the EU not just in the referendum but 3 general elections and one euro.

The view of the British voter is clear.

You were completely wrong on all counts on the economic impact and you are now reduced to snide remarks about anything you can find going wrong which you can attribute to brexit.

You are entitled to an opinion but the British people have moved on long ago

Page 4 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  KopTalk Team 

Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Advertisements
Liverpool FC Discussion