Rate Thread
Page 6 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
EMP #638955 16/10/21 11:26 AM
Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
Originally Posted By EMP
Originally Posted By EnergisedReds
Originally Posted By AccaBoosty
Type of player that will be going to Newcastle are the failed/expensive signings made by the likes of Barcelona, Man Utd and Arsenal. Players on big wages who Newcastle could mop up on freebies or small fees for their clubs to let go. Coutinho, Van Der Beek, Ramsay.

And yes I hope they go down to the Championship too before any of that happens. Anything which delays or stalls their development on the pitch will always be welcome as we look to replace players over the next 2 or 3 years.

I don't understand why anybody would wish Newcastle to go down, it just smell jealousy

99% of football fans would, maybe ur not normal

What would you have done if the Americans sold to the Saudis?

E
1st Team Squad
1st Team Squad
E
Type of player that will be going to Newcastle are the failed/expensive signings made by the likes of Barcelona, Man Utd and Arsenal. Players on big wages who Newcastle could mop up on freebies or small fees for their clubs to let go. Coutinho, Van Der Beek, Ramsay.

And yes I hope they go down to the Championship too before any of that happens. Anything which delays or stalls their development on the pitch will always be welcome as we look to replace players over the next 2 or 3 years.

I don't understand why anybody would wish Newcastle to go down, it just smell jealousy

I wouldn't call it jealousy, with a good manager and good investment/player recruitment, Newcastle could be rivals for CL qualification/PL title in around 4-5 years, if they get relegated this season, that will make it more like 7-8 years and will delay the 'project', I want to see Liverpool win Trophies, that will be more achievable without a Saudi Oil funded rival, like it was easier to win trophies before Man City were bought by Abu Dhabi & co.

I cannot see Newcastle going down, they will bring in a decent manager and spend sensibly (not trying to bring in the equivalent of Robinho etc) in January, which should insure they survive.

Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
Originally Posted By ecnirp98

I wouldn't call it jealousy, with a good manager and good investment/player recruitment, Newcastle could be rivals for CL qualification/PL title in around 4-5 years, if they get relegated this season, that will make it more like 7-8 years and will delay the 'project', I want to see Liverpool win Trophies, that will be more achievable without a Saudi Oil funded rival, like it was easier to win trophies before Man City were bought by Abu Dhabi & co.

I cannot see Newcastle going down, they will bring in a decent manager and spend sensibly (not trying to bring in the equivalent of Robinho etc) in January, which should insure they survive.

Was ot really easier to win the EPL before the Emirati bought City and Abramovich bought Chelsea? Before that United was winning 75% of the EPL, I think it has made the EPL more competitive, for everyone

E
1st Team Squad
1st Team Squad
E
Originally Posted By ecnirp98

Was ot really easier to win the EPL before the Emirati bought City and Abramovich bought Chelsea? Before that United was winning 75% of the EPL, I think it has made the EPL more competitive, for everyone

I think it was easier then, if Man Utd had a bad season before City & Chelsea's money, you had a good chance to win the PL, now you have Man City, Chelsea and Man Utd as rivals, so you have to do better than all of them, all of which have/pay more money than us, conversely they do take more points off each other.

E
EMP Offline
1st Team Squad
1st Team Squad
E
police investigating "offensive " banner at palace... thats a bloody joke...you can't offend murderers now? lol ...the premier league gonna press charges are they? suppose they can afford the best lawyers now

Last edited by EMP; 24/10/21 10:10 AM.
EMP #639038 24/10/21 01:01 PM
E
1st Team Squad
1st Team Squad
E
Originally Posted By EMP
police investigating "offensive " banner at palace... thats a bloody joke...you can't offend murderers now? lol ...the premier league gonna press charges are they? suppose they can afford the best lawyers now

Huge double standards - Fans could be prosecuted for highlighting a proven murder, but the people behind it are allowed to offer fall guys to protect themselves.

Saudi should never be allowed to forget this, so they regret their attempt at sports washing, every away fan group should be issued a banner to have at the game, so Saudi regret this sport washing and are reminded of it on global TV, might detract other dodgy regimes getting involved in backing PL clubs.

Page 6 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  KopTalk Team 

Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Advertisements
Liverpool FC Discussion