Page 7 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
E
EMP Offline
1st Team Squad
1st Team Squad
E
Originally Posted By Stanley Park
We agree on something then

that u live in cloud cuckoo land..yes. but are u not ashamed ?

flags and saying horrible stuff about non whites can't be worth the shambles of a country, u right wing tabloid morons, have inflicted on urselfs.

Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
We voted for a conservative government not hitler but whoever we vote for it’s our business

Without googling it I could not even name whoever the Irish government is and Ireland is next door you are simply a vassal of the EU who are your real government

IF YOU WANT TO BE HEARD SPEAK SOFTLY - BOB PAISLEY
E
EMP Offline
1st Team Squad
1st Team Squad
E
you voted for right wing moron idiots that are doing what they do, making people poorer and giving their mates money.

everything they say is a lie, like literally everything they say is a lie.

ur country is falling apart and the worry i see now for my country is that the right wingers will do what they do, make people poorer and stir up violence to distract them,,, what u lot are currently doing again in the n.ireland.. absolute wanks u right wing morons.

vassal of the eu signing out lol

Last edited by EMP; 19/09/21 10:34 PM.
Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
We probably have the most left wing conservative government in history raising taxes and public expenditure massive climate change targets. And the country is doing pretty well certainly none of the lurid doom predictions of the remain campaign have come true. Is our government perfect ? Certainly not but the chances of a lefty looney government of the type you propose are pretty much zero. You still haven’t told me which party you support in your native Ireland or is it so irrelevant you have no view ?

E
EMP Offline
1st Team Squad
1st Team Squad
E
lol left wing thats hilarious .

tories are the same as always.. like robin hood in reverse ..rob the poor to pay their pub landlords.

Last edited by EMP; 20/09/21 06:16 PM.
Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
Originally Posted By EMP

tories are the same as always.. like robin hood in reverse ..rob the poor to pay their pub landlords.

Then why do they get elected so often ? Including the red wall working class communities in the north and midlands ? I am afraid the British people don’t see the world the same as our overseas mad Irish revolutionary. You still have not answered what party you support in your own country

E
EMP Offline
1st Team Squad
1st Team Squad
E
Originally Posted By EMP

Then why do they get elected so often ? Including the red wall working class communities in the north and midlands ? I am afraid the British people don’t see the world the same as our overseas mad Irish revolutionary. You still have not answered what party you support in your own country

yes i wonder how tories even get one vote.baffles me. like normal people looking in just see right thru ur type. red top newspapers and being horrible seems to appeal to uk people ..must be an ex-imperial power thing.

course it will all go horribly wrong for the uk people like thatcher .. the tories current strategy is make them poorer , stop them protesting and stop them voting and maybe throw in a bit of n.ireland violence next year when the dup are projected to lose the election.

the only people who should vote tory are their mates and whatever russian gangster gave them money. truly baffles that uk people can vote against their own interests .

love how u dropped in climate change as a positive tory policy bty lol.. u being a ardent climate change denier and all

Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
Well the one crisis we do have in the UK is the soaring cost of energy thanks to the global warming lobby with wind farms where the wind doesn’t blow and we are reliant on Russian gas. I am not a climate change denier, the climate has changed regularly since the earth was born.

It’s whether man is causing it, is the question. And even if it is Britain only produces 1% of the worlds emissions we could go back to the Stone Age and it would make not a heap of a difference.

Why not turn some of your global warming activism to China where it might make a difference.

And you have still not told me which political party you support in Ireland proving my point the politics in Ireland is irrelevant not to me, to you

E
EMP Offline
1st Team Squad
1st Team Squad
E
Well the one crisis we do have in the UK is the soaring cost of energy thanks to the global warming lobby with wind farms where the wind doesn’t blow and we are reliant on Russian gas. I am not a climate change denier, the climate has changed regularly since the earth was born.

It’s whether man is causing it, is the question. And even if it is Britain only produces 1% of the worlds emissions we could go back to the Stone Age and it would make not a heap of a difference.

Why not turn some of your global warming activism to China where it might make a difference.

And you have still not told me which political party you support in Ireland proving my point the politics in Ireland is irrelevant not to me, to you

i had long arguments with you about global warming, u said its just the weather and a lefty agenda.. despite 99% of scientists giving dire warnings.. u are a moron lets be fair. a patriotic moron but still a moron.

E
EMP Offline
1st Team Squad
1st Team Squad
E
and the gas prices is down to one thing. the shambles that is the right wing tabloid nothing to them blaggard useless fecker govt u elected. everything they touch will fall apart and the only people to profit will be eton people.

"eat out to help out" at the peak of a pandemic lol

Page 7 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Moderated by  KopTalk Team 

Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Advertisements
Liverpool FC Discussion