Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 5 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
E
EMP Offline
1st Team Squad
1st Team Squad
E
yeah bring back trump, kissed putins balls in public and came close to destroying democracy in usa.

u liking boris's historic tax rises ? another lie hey, to add to the millions of others. And would anyone actually trust them with more money? just go to their mates, sisters or publandlords ... joke of a govt

Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
Originally Posted By EMP
yeah bring back trump, kissed putins balls in public and came close to destroying democracy in usa.

u liking boris's historic tax rises ? another lie hey, to add to the millions of others. And would anyone actually trust them with more money? just go to their mates, sisters or publandlords ... joke of a govt

Your posts are the highlight of my day emp

IF YOU WANT TO BE HEARD SPEAK SOFTLY - BOB PAISLEY
E
EMP Offline
1st Team Squad
1st Team Squad
E
i imagine so, everyday paying into the tories bumchum fund must be heartbreaking .. still u can always move, oh wait u can't lol

Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
Originally Posted By EMP
i imagine so, everyday paying into the tories bumchum fund must be heartbreaking .. still u can always move, oh wait u can't lol

You pay more attention to British politics than most British people it’s worth noting you are not British nor do you live in Britain. You live in Ireland an entirely seperate nation which has its own political parties and no doubt political debate in Ireland. Out of interest do you pay any attention at all to Irish politics and if you do which political party over there meets with Emp,s approval ?

Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
Originally Posted By Stanley Park
Russia won’t benefit from the return of Afghanistan to a rouge state given it borders it. But both Russia and China will decline from American world influence following the rapid decline under Biden.

America is weak with a president who is probably not a well man health wise.

That leaves the door open for China and Russia. Sadly China is well on track to be the worlds superpower and I feel for future generations.

Well, funny enough, it was Trump who was threatening to dismantle Nato, and was fighting with his allies but winking to Putin. At least Biden stopped that. As for Afghanistan, the US voters wanted the US out...after 20 years and the process started well before Biden. China has been on track for World superpower for a couple of decades ago, dont tell me you think that it just started since Biden came in a few months back

Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
O of course I don’t think China gaining power started with Biden don’t be silly. However having a weak American president certainly won’t harm china’s ambitions at all.

Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
O of course I don’t think China gaining power started with Biden don’t be silly. However having a weak American president certainly won’t harm china’s ambitions at all.

What makes you think he is weak?

Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
Originally Posted By EnergisedReds

What makes you think he is weak?

All commentators including many in democrat america agree the withdrawal from Afghanistan was a disaster in terms of how it was managed. In press conferences he is closely managed by aides Obama did not rate him when Obama was president. But let’s wait and see how his term pans out but so far the signs are not good. You seem a big fan though ?

E
EMP Offline
1st Team Squad
1st Team Squad
E
Originally Posted By EMP

You pay more attention to British politics than most British people it’s worth noting you are not British nor do you live in Britain. You live in Ireland an entirely seperate nation which has its own political parties and no doubt political debate in Ireland. Out of interest do you pay any attention at all to Irish politics and if you do which political party over there meets with Emp,s approval ?

you are right i do spend more time than most british people..who seem happy to be told how to feel by pathetic red top papers..maybe more people in the uk should wake up to horrible tories like urself.

Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
Or maybe British people are able to think for themselves and don’t all agree with a mad Irishman in cork. Just a thought !

Page 5 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Moderated by  KopTalk Team 

Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Advertisements
Liverpool FC Discussion