Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 3 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
Originally Posted By Stanley Park
I expected the corrupt Afghan government to fall quickly and so did many generals and political commentators. It was obvious. But I don’t know all the detail nor should I, I am not the American president. But I know an international disaster when I see it.

I had never heard of Biden before the election. But reading about him he has always been in government behind the scenes but never shown the qualities of president I believe Obama used to roll his eyes at mention of him.

I think the democrats were so desperate to get rid of trump they never gave any thought to the quality of the candidate to replace him.

You might be right but on the Afghanistan withdrawal, can't see what else he could have done after that a deal was negotiated with the Taliban, if I am not mistaken, it was postponed by a few months. A country cannot unilaterally decide not to respect an agreement because a government has changed, this is wrong.

Just as a matter of interest, there were UK troops in Afghanistan, were you against them coming back, would you have preferred them to stay there, and if yes, for how long? Does the majority of UK citizens wanted the UK troops to stay there?

Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
I don’t know what the majority of uk citizens want I only know my own opinion.

However 457 British soldiers died in Afghanistan and many more maimed the relatives and surviving soldiers have been on TV saying it was all for nothing.

My opinion is we should have stayed indefinitely with a small force and let the Afghan army do the fighting I don’t believe they would have folded then. Every action has consequences and now Afghanistan and parts of Pakistan are more or less tinder boxes of Islamic terrorism and if they get a nuclear device ever they would most certainly use it.

Both Biden and trump are to blame but Biden to me looks way out of his depth

IF YOU WANT TO BE HEARD SPEAK SOFTLY - BOB PAISLEY
E
EMP Offline
1st Team Squad
1st Team Squad
E
Trump did more damage to the usa and the world than any human ever..(if u can call that fat pig human) ..

he was one yes man away from destroying the usa, if that AG said yes to his request to call the election stolen, then millions of americans be dead now.
Sure Biden is just another corporate scumbag but even a corporate scumbag is better than a corporate fat nazi vile piece of crap

Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
Originally Posted By EMP
Trump did more damage to the usa and the world than any human ever..(if u can call that fat pig human) ..

he was one yes man away from destroying the usa, if that AG said yes to his request to call the election stolen, then millions of americans be dead now.
Sure Biden is just another corporate scumbag but even a corporate scumbag is better than a corporate fat nazi vile piece of crap

You must be loving this emp ? The west humiliated and powerless going forward all your dreams coming true

E
EMP Offline
1st Team Squad
1st Team Squad
E
well marx did call it, he said capitalism will eat itself and it looks like it. Americans voted in a fat nazi,u voted in a fat moron and both countries are falling apart.

there is an opportunity to cast the private corporations out and have proper enlightenment western civilizations like we should have... its gonna be close but i still think we are all doomed sadly... thanks largely to morons like u

Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
All you need is Iran to drop a nuclear bomb on Israel and your contentment will know no bounds you will need a new string vest

E
EMP Offline
1st Team Squad
1st Team Squad
E
All you need is Iran to drop a nuclear bomb on Israel and your contentment will know no bounds you will need a new string vest

you sound just like boris or the daily mail..tis no wonder ur country is falling apart

Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
I don’t know what the majority of uk citizens want I only know my own opinion.

However 457 British soldiers died in Afghanistan and many more maimed the relatives and surviving soldiers have been on TV saying it was all for nothing.

My opinion is we should have stayed indefinitely with a small force and let the Afghan army do the fighting I don’t believe they would have folded then. Every action has consequences and now Afghanistan and parts of Pakistan are more or less tinder boxes of Islamic terrorism and if they get a nuclear device ever they would most certainly use it.

Both Biden and trump are to blame but Biden to me looks way out of his depth

Ok if you wanted your boys to stay indefinitely there but from what I understood, the majority of Americans wanted their boys back, this is why both Trump and Biden agreed on this, it's democracy as you used to call it after the referendum. I would also have preferred the troops to stay there but I can really blame tge families of the soldiers who wanted their boys back. Last but not least, I don't think a new government can choose not to respect an agreement agreed by the predecessor, especially a democratic state, you sign an agreement with a state but not with a person

Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
I don’t think that’s true agree the agreement. In British constitution no government can bind a successor. For obvious reasons.

Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
I don’t think that’s true agree the agreement. In British constitution no government can bind a successor. For obvious reasons.

In international deals? So in an international agreement your government would add that 'provided there is no change in government' in the document to be signed? Sorry I don't think this is done like that. There should be continuity of state but of course the agreement should follow the constitution of a country, this is why you have your attorney general advising on these things before signing an agreement.

Page 3 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Moderated by  KopTalk Team 

Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Advertisements
Liverpool FC Discussion