KopTalk

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 8 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
In the past few weeks the British government has opened mothballed coal fired power stations to keep the lights on given the still days over past two months. This is a major crisis and going to get a lot worse.

Scientists might be giving dire warnings I remember similar when I was at school warning of ice age. But even if the scientists are right Britain only produces 1% of world emissions but no lefty will go near the real problem China.

Lefties are supposed to care about the poor, but harm the poor and hate the poor from what I can see. The global warming industries next trick is going to be food shortages which our government has only just held off.

If the lights go out the lefties need to own it and I wish them the very best of luck

IF YOU WANT TO BE HEARD SPEAK SOFTLY - BOB PAISLEY
E
EMP Offline
1st Team Squad
1st Team Squad
E
Originally Posted By Stanley Park
In the past few weeks the British government has opened mothballed coal fired power stations to keep the lights on given the still days over past two months. This is a major crisis and going to get a lot worse.

Scientists might be giving dire warnings I remember similar when I was at school warning of ice age. But even if the scientists are right Britain only produces 1% of world emissions but no lefty will go near the real problem China.

Lefties are supposed to care about the poor, but harm the poor and hate the poor from what I can see. The global warming industries next trick is going to be food shortages which our government has only just held off.

If the lights go out the lefties need to own it and I wish them the very best of luck

the hell u talking bout , horrible tories been in power for years.. u sound like the texans blaming windpower when they froze their own population. lunatic liars

u have food shortages , excess covid deaths, more poverty and a freezing cold winter coming because u voted in right wing self interested morons ..that is the only reason.

tories should get .00000000005 of the vote.. horrible people doing horrible things.

Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
The fact is this green energy is really going to hurt poor people households are paying nearly double over last year. By all means move away from coal but they should have pushed nuclear and shale as back up.

Agreed the tories are responsible but had Corbyn been in power I can hardly see him promoting nuclear and shale. We are also way too quick to abandon coal.

E
EMP Offline
1st Team Squad
1st Team Squad
E
corbyn was ur last chance at remaining even normal but definitely ur last chance to improve. to vote in those pack of complete morons is , well just look at the state of things. shambolic is not even close to describing boris and his crew of trump style idiots. i see the voters are starting to turn already tho, shame they couldn't see the obvious

Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
Originally Posted By EMP
corbyn was ur last chance at remaining even normal but definitely ur last chance to improve. to vote in those pack of complete morons is , well just look at the state of things. shambolic is not even close to describing boris and his crew of trump style idiots. i see the voters are starting to turn already tho, shame they couldn't see the obvious

I am sure the British people are fascinated with how the mad Irishman thinks they should vote and will vote accordingly at the next election. However even if we elect labour (a near impossibility with the seats and loss of Scotland, loss red wall) it will be starmer not corbyn or anyone like him. We still await the Irish voting choice of our Irish voter he looks to be keeping that a big secret

E
EMP Offline
1st Team Squad
1st Team Squad
E
take about 10yrs till u get a party that runs on rejoining the eu and they will win.

Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
Originally Posted By EMP
take about 10yrs till u get a party that runs on rejoining the eu and they will win.

Let’s hope that is as accurate as every other of your predictions for the uk. Pity you don’t take any interest whatsoever in the politics of your own country.

E
EMP Offline
1st Team Squad
1st Team Squad
E
Originally Posted By Stanley Park
Originally Posted By EMP

Let’s hope that is as accurate as every other of your predictions for the uk. Pity you don’t take any interest whatsoever in the politics of your own country.

its a pity the uk is such a trump like right wing nut job place now. shambles

Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
Britain has always been centre right perhaps other than a brief period after World War Two and even then the Labour Party were patriots. The only time since the 70,s labour have gained office is under Blair and now starmer is trying to go centre right.

That’s the reality hardly extremist simply most people believe in stable government

As for nut jobs they are on the far right and far left neither will gain power ever in Britain

You continually won’t tell us your politics in Ireland but I suspect your views are nothing like the majority of Irish people. Who the nut job is, is very clear

E
EMP Offline
1st Team Squad
1st Team Squad
E
center right lol u have a racist for a pm lol and ur country is falling apart .. u elect from red top moron preaching .. elites telling the stupid plebs to vote against their own interests.

poor getting poorer and tory bumchums getting richer

Page 8 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Moderated by  KopTalk Team 

Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Advertisements
Liverpool FC Discussion