Rate Thread
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
K
Under 18 Player
Under 18 Player
K
Originally Posted By The Kop Prophet
Originally Posted By klopp4kop
Kop, you made a post earlier last month "are fans too obsessed about signings", well here it is, we are light on forwards. I don't know what FSG are doing. I hope it works out for us, but its not looking good for longevity.

I talked about the fantasy expectations of fans - but always insisted that we were a striker light. WIth Firmino and Eliot out - our backup now seems to be Ox at false 9 - as he just doesn't seem to trust Minamino or Origi. It is indeed looking foolish not to strengthen in that area. An injury to Salah or Mane will effectively kill our season.

Yeah agree, Salah and Mane will be going to AFCON, so we will be in trouble for 2 months

E
1st Team Squad
1st Team Squad
E
Originally Posted By The Kop Prophet
Kop, you made a post earlier last month "are fans too obsessed about signings", well here it is, we are light on forwards. I don't know what FSG are doing. I hope it works out for us, but its not looking good for longevity.

I talked about the fantasy expectations of fans - but always insisted that we were a striker light. WIth Firmino and Eliot out - our backup now seems to be Ox at false 9 - as he just doesn't seem to trust Minamino or Origi. It is indeed looking foolish not to strengthen in that area. An injury to Salah or Mane will effectively kill our season.

Yeah agree, Salah and Mane will be going to AFCON, so we will be in trouble for 2 months

The AFCON 2022 has fell pretty well, they only miss 2 games, at home to Brentford and away at Crystal Palace, so could have been allot worse.

Hopefully we will bring a forward in January with Elliott out.

Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  KopTalk Team 

Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Advertisements
Liverpool FC Discussion