KopTalk

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
Under 23 Player
Under 23 Player
id like to see Trent given a run in a attacking central midfield role but i dont think it will happen.

Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
Originally Posted By kernowred
id like to see Trent given a run in a attacking central midfield role but i dont think it will happen.

Why? What have you seen him doing from midfield?

Under 23 Player
Under 23 Player
Originally Posted By EnergisedReds

I know madness right?!I remember how crazy it was to move Gerrard from right back to midfield. And Fabinho moving from right back to be a central midfielder was a total disaster!

Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
Originally Posted By EnergisedReds

I know madness right?!I remember how crazy it was to move Gerrard from right back to midfield. And Fabinho moving from right back to be a central midfielder was a total disaster!

Gerrard was already playing mainly in midfield when he started in the first team, replacing injured Hamman. In any case, Houllier and Klopp probably saw that these players would be better in midfield, as for TAA, dont think Klopp has ever played him in midfield.

Under 23 Player
Under 23 Player
TTA is great going forward he is very creative,its his defending that lets him down.thats not ideal when you are playing in a defensive position.so why not take away some of the defensive duties buy playing him in midfield.

Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
TTA is great going forward he is very creative,its his defending that lets him down.thats not ideal when you are playing in a defensive position.so why not take away some of the defensive duties buy playing him in midfield.

He is great going forward when he has the wing all for himself to run and cross, he cannot do that in midfield, but yes, he is not a great defender

B
Under 16 Player
Under 16 Player
B
What if new boy Konate goes in at CB beside VVD and Gomez moves to RB with TAA going into midfield? How would that work?

Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
Originally Posted By BARTON42
What if new boy Konate goes in at CB beside VVD and Gomez moves to RB with TAA going into midfield? How would that work?

No, Gomez is no good at right back

B
Under 16 Player
Under 16 Player
B
Where in midfield would TAA play?

E
1st Team Squad
1st Team Squad
E
Allot of our attacking moves come from TAA at RB, especially on the break, he is involved in the games and is an asset from there with his passing, especially on the break. I think it would be much harder to find a Top RB to replace him and deliver that, than it would to find a MF who can do what TAA could do in MF.

It might work for England as they have a few top RB which is prompting the debate for TAA in the squad and maybe at MF.

Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  KopTalk Team 

Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Advertisements
Liverpool FC Discussion