Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
#637900 03/05/21 07:32 AM
B
Under 16 Player
OP Offline
Under 16 Player
B
Guys

Any idea what date Man Utd man can be rescheduled to? Hard to see where is can be fitted in other than after the final day.

1st Team Squad
1st Team Squad
TBH the more I think about what happened and this being a complete clusterfc.uk to re-arrange, the more I believe Liverpool should be awarded the win. We went there and were ready to play, it was the actions of Man Utd fans that had this game cancelled.

I believe this is could set a very dangerous precedent on protesting, especially when you see what is going on over here in America at the moment. This has to be discouraged otherwise it will just embolden further discord and potentially attracting terrorist factions like Antifa & BLM to the arena, in the guise of peaceful protest, when they are anything but peaceful.

O
Oli Offline
Under 16 Player
Under 16 Player
O
It will be even worse if it´s played after the season and Liverpool need one or three points to get to CL. That wont be the case as Chelsea and Leicester wont lose that many points.

B
Under 16 Player
OP Offline
Under 16 Player
B
Chelsea still have to go to Man City and play Leicester. It’s not over yet.

B
Under 16 Player
OP Offline
Under 16 Player
B
Very good point Pickles. I think u right.

Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
Originally Posted By Pickles
TBH the more I think about what happened and this being a complete clusterfc.uk to re-arrange, the more I believe Liverpool should be awarded the win. We went there and were ready to play, it was the actions of Man Utd fans that had this game cancelled.

I believe this is could set a very dangerous precedent on protesting, especially when you see what is going on over here in America at the moment. This has to be discouraged otherwise it will just embolden further discord and potentially attracting terrorist factions like Antifa & BLM to the arena, in the guise of peaceful protest, when they are anything but peaceful.

BLM is a terrorist faction, really? Does it mean that Sir Lewis Hamilton is part of a terrorist organisation?

Otherwise, it looks quite complicated to get a fixture date before the last day of the season. That said, doesn't look like this game will have much relevance, if any, United will still finish 2nd, maybe we'll gain one position if we are awarded the points, but not in top 4.

I really think Klopp should explain what went wrong with such a debacle in the second half of the season. Leicester did more or less the same after winning the league but 2 of their best players left, and their points tally in their league winning season was low, so more other teams underperformed. The club owe the fans an explanation at the very least

E
Under 18 Player
Under 18 Player
E
If both Man City and Chelsea make the CL final, then 5th will be just as important.
Cannot bring myself to hope Utd win the Europa though.

Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
Originally Posted By elimmel
If both Man City and Chelsea make the CL final, then 5th will be just as important.
Cannot bring myself to hope Utd win the Europa though.

How is that? I don't think if the winner is already qualified, the 5th team qualifies, are you sure?

R
Trialist
Trialist
R
If Man City win the prem and UCL. Chelsea will go into CL havnt we had that before where a 5th place team has gone into UCL.

E
Under 18 Player
Under 18 Player
E
Yes. If Man city or Chelsea wins CL, 5th gets Pool into CL provided Chelsea is top4.
Or man Utd wins Europa.
So with 5th, there’s hope for CL. 6th nothing but Europa.

Last edited by elimmel; 04/05/21 12:47 PM.
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  KopTalk Team 

Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Advertisements
Liverpool FC Discussion